Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Re: Shout out to the Boys

Go down

Re: Shout out to the Boys Empty Re: Shout out to the Boys

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:53 pm

"Jya keine problem... Syer all vimps," Spoke the image of Rudi on a TV before a gloved hand switched it off with a remote. The camera panned out to reveal the back of an office chair, with someone sitting in it and leaning back, resting high heel boots on top of a footstool. A low chuckle could be heard coming from the figure sitting in the chair before she spoke.

"Well THAT was amusing..." She commented. The camera stayed on the chair, but no features could really be made out on the figure with the room being so dim.

"I particularly laughed at the fact that they claimed men have been in domination for decades. Don't you find that funny, boy?" She asked her footstool, which, upon further speculation, was actually a shirtless male, bound and gagged to his knees. He had a panicked look on his face, and nodded immediately to the question asked to him.

"I thought so too.." She nodded, and then put a finger to her chin in thought. "Mmm... I've spent quite a while dominating most of the women in friction.. however perhaps it's time I extend my reach to Sex Wars for a bit. After all.. men are no match for a strong woman.. shouldn't provide too much of a problem if I decided to lend a hand for a bit.." She mused, and then lifted her feet off the human stool, and stood up out of her chair.

"Yes... it's been such a long time since my whip has tasted the flesh of a male on her... I'm sure it would be a welcome feeling for her.." She chuckled, stroking at the bull whip attached to her hip. The woman finally turned around to reveal the visage of the magenta dominatrix.

"That's right, boys.." Tasha said, looking at the camera. "The Submission Queen is looking to teach the men in Sex Wars whose REALLY in charge." She declared, then chuckled softly as the room darkened further, concealing herself in darkness. "Prepare to lose more than just a few points..." She said a couple seconds after the camera faded to black.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down