by Lobo Today at 9:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:44 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stuck with a Ripper

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stuck with a Ripper - Page 5 Empty Re: Stuck with a Ripper

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:54 pm

John felt his eyebrow twitch there, the artist wasn't really sure if Jackie was just a troll or not. Either way she certainly enjoyed trying to push the lad's buttons, but if she believed she'd be getting an angry or annoyed response from him. Well Jackie would certainly be left wanting here, because he was used to the slings and barbs of critics among other things.

So trying to jive him wasn't to work on him here, the artist glanced at the clock. Jeez it was late now, somehow just looking at that clock induced tiredness in him. Even after he recovered from his beatdown at the hands of the Ripper. He leaned close to Jackie, smirking at her as she rolled about.

"Aight be that way...." John muttered, it was her loss and not his. He then yawned and outstretched his arms, it'd been a long night. He'd probably need some painkillers after tonight, but the artist didn't feel all that bad in retrospect. He'd get it next time down the line.

John would lean up and crack his neck and say "I'm thinking to call it a night, if your okay with that. Do you.....want me to stay on the couch or what?" the artist didn't want to feel like he was intruding. But given how willing albeit teasing the Ripper had been perhaps she'd be fine with cuddling with the handsome scribe till the morning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:20 pm

She would nod her head as she lay there "You can sleep where ever you want" She simply said with a smirk, continue to teasing him with a smug smirk as she lay there

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Well good to know Jackie wasn't fussy on where John kipped for the night, could have been a lot worse he supposed. The Ripper might have playing a little game of Stockholm with the artist, probably to get in his good graces. To be honest though? John wouldn't find that to be all that bad truth be told, he'd by lying if he said Jackie wasn't easy on the eyes. Her white hair and other features served as an exotic view for the scribe, still he wondered what that road would be like. Was she of two sides of a coin where the ring had a vicious Ripper and outside was a girl that was a teasing little minx? John figured he'd be better off not wrapping his head around it too much, he'd just get a headache in the long run. Besides it was way too late at night to have this internal debate right now, his body was real heavy.

"Aight, I'll kip in the Queen's bed then. Its a small bed so let's get comfy......I'll hit the lights....." John muttered, flinging off his shirt and trousers. Even with his battered body from the match previous the lad was very much a well built guy, he was a bit on the leaner side than most. But still all the same he was easy on the eyes at any rate as he strutted over and shut the lights off with only the window to light the place faintly. The lad would crack his neck and edge himself into the bed, shuffling himself around so that he was under Jackie while she used the covers on her naked front. The scribe would keep eye contact with her as he got settled in.

"You getting in? Don't worry I can't really see you, goodnight yeah?" John muttered, once Jackie made her mind up John would close his eyes slowly. Intent on just sleeping the day away now.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5