» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.

2 posters

Go down

Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  Empty Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.

Post by Alexa Wilson Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:47 am

Hentai Submission Match
Rules: No Disqualifications.
Attire: Bikinis
Win condition: The first competitor to make her opponent submit after a forcing her to orgasm wins.

Well, this was going to be fun!

It had been a few months since Sakura had last been in action, being enslaved to the young Matou girl, and gosh, that night wasn't something that Sakura was all that keen to relive. But the past was the past, and now the Hawwaian had a new challenge to tackle. Yvette Lotharingia, a french woman that had agreed to be Sakura's first opponent coming back. The pink haired bomb shell was super excited about the possibility of mixing it up with the french beauty.

Sakura's Bikini:

Hearing her music hit, Sakura came out form behind the curtains, waving at the crowd as they started to cheer her. Sakura's match had gotten onto the main card tonight, so the stadium was packed full of fans. Blowing a kiss to the crowd, the surfer would make her way into the ring and roll underneath the bottom rope. Rolling to the center of the ring, Sakura would lay on the ground for a second, looking up at the crowd and just taking it all in for a moment. The roar of the crowd, the vibration of the crowd stomping their feet, the adoration of the fans, Likiliki felt like she was home.

"Ladies and gentlemen! This, is a hentai submission match! The only way to win is to make your opponent tap out after coming to an orgasm! Introducing first, making her return from injury.... SAKURA LIKILIKI!"

Hearing her name, Sakura would do a kip up, jumping to her feet and letting the crowd get a good look at her barely clothed body. She loved feeling them envy her and lust for her, and she got the feeling that the crowd was going to get to see a lot more of her by the end of the match! Turning to the entrance, Sakura would wait for her opponent to make her way to the ring.

Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  S8xmD3pHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  348zYljHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  0QTZD7iHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  JY4QI5zHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  6ZLAa7VHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.

Post by pu-level-up Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:54 pm

Yvette watched from backstage as Sakura made her entrance, quietly but eagerly awaiting her turn to step out onto the ramp. She didn't have too much information about her opponent as Sakura hadn't had much of a career yet, having been taken out for injuries after her first match. Yvette understood how that happened though, she also fought the opponent who had beat up Sakura, the fight turning into quite a rough catfight. Yvette had no plans to make this fight nearly so rough though. She intended this match to be a fun little romp between two pretty girls, and hoped that her opponent felt the same.

Once Sakura was in the ring Yvette's music played over the speakers, cueing the French girl to step out into the entrance ramp. Two spotlights shone down upon her as she walked out, drawing the attention of the entire crowd as they saw the slim and pale French beauty step onto the ramp. Though Yvette did not have the best of records, she had earned herself quite a fan base through several high profile matches. Many turned out to see how their favorite bunny girl was going to get lewd in the ring again.

Spoiler:

Stretching her arms above her head, Yvette gave the crowd a wave with both arms before walking down the ramp. She made her way down quickly, eager to get in the ring and tumble with Sakura. It wasn't every day that she got a chance to roll with someone that pretty!

And her opponent, the bunny girl we all know and love! Here is Yvette!

The French girl climed into the ring, stepping between the top and middle ropes. She did a quick circle around the ring, waving to the crowd as she pumped them up, before turning to face her pink-haired opponent.

"Bon soirée ma chérie," Yvette said, "I'm glad to see you recovered from your injury. I'm Yvette, and I'll be your opponent tonight!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:24 am

Waiting for her opponent to enter the ring, Sakura would watch as the cute young french girl would enter into the ring, a friendly smile on her face. The pink haired girl would return the smile, perhaps the smile was fake, perhaps it wasn't, but the Hawwaian didn't care to much, she was just happy to be back in the ring. Looking up and down the tall Brown haired woman, Sakura's first thought was how she was really cute. Not in a toy sort of way, or in a lustful sexy kind of way, but more of a.... how would you describe it.... hot nerd neighbor kind of way? Yeah, something like that. Perhaps it was her bust size, or her glasses, Sakura didn't know, but either way, she did like what she saw.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle Yvette!" The linguist would respond, "Pardonnez-moi, mon français n'est pas le meilleur." Clearing her throat, Sakura would pause for a second, before swapping over to English. "That so sweet of you! Thank you for being so nice to me for my first match back!"

Sticking out her tongue and closing an eye in a jokingly manner, Sakura would giggle and jest in response. "That being said, I hope you don't want to take it easy on me just because I may have a little bit of ring rust, because I can give you my word that I don't intend to do the same to you."

Hentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  S8xmD3pHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  348zYljHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  0QTZD7iHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  JY4QI5zHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  6ZLAa7VHentai Submission Match, Sakura L. Vs Yvette L.  YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:16 pm

"Your French is good!" Yvette said, returning Sakura's smile. It was always nice to hear the language of her homeland here in Japan, and hearing it from her bubbly pinkette opponent was quite the pleasant surprise.

Now that they were both in the ring, Yvette could finally give Sakura a nice long look to see what she was dealing with. In terms of height she was a bit shorter, but she had a slightly stickier build with more pronounced curves than the slim French girl. Or rather, she had one asset that far outshone Yvette's, as the tight bikini top she wore did little to conceal two large perky boobs. Yvette had to hold back her jealousy as her small breasts just couldn't compare. In terms of everything else they were quite similar though, which gave the French girl confidence that she could take Sakura in a fair fight.

"Don't worry, I won't hold anything back!" Yvette said, "I hope you are ready Sakura, I'll try to make it as enjoyable for you as possible!" She gave Sakura a cheeky little wink, almost taunting the pinkette, before extending her hand and offering her a fair shake.

"May the better woman win!" Yvette said, showing plenty of confidence.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:08 am

Seeing the woman giving Sakura a cheeky wink, the accountant would feel her face turn slightly red, a blush, but not of embarrassment, but of excitement. Sakura loved a girl with a little bit of flair to her! The pink haired girl would blow a little kiss back at her bruntee opponent, " Yes, may the best woman win!" Taking her opponent's hand with a firm shake, not a dainty one like she would to a male, but one that showed she was serious.

Taking a step back, Sakura would wait for the bell to ring before slowly making her way toward the taller woman, holding her hands up like she wanted to go in for a test of strength. If her opponent would put her hands up to try to meet Sakura's, the pink haired Hawwian would suddenly duck and try to dash towards the French woman's midsection, hoping to try to land a take down on her quickly at the start of the match.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:34 pm

Sakura's handshake was confident and firm, showing Yvette how serious she was taking this match despite their pleasantries. The French girl knew she couldn't take Sakura lightly, she would have to try her best as well to overcome this pink-haired beauty! Yvette was confident she could beat Sakura though, she had gotten a lot of experience over the past few months and learned a lot of new tricks. Sakura was recovering from an injury and had to be rusty, giving Yvette something to take advantage of.

The offer for a test of strength seemed pretty standard for Yvette. It would be good to see just who was stronger, she thought, as she raised her hands. When she reached dout to interlace their fingers though, Sakura suddenly ducked down low and tackled Yvette in her exposed belly! That caught the French girl complete by surprise, knocking the wind out of her and sending her tumbling backwards, easily taken down onto her back!

"Ooof!" Yvette grunted as Sakura came down on top of her. This was bad, Sakura had taken the advantageous position right from the start! Yvette was still fresh though, and quickly recovered. She kicked both her long legs up and snapped them around Sakura's waist, locking her ankles behind her opponent's back to hug her in close. Her hands meanwhile shot up to grab around the back of Sakura's head and pull her down so they were clinched together on the mats. Yvette didn't want to give Sakura any room to grab at her or to hit her. Plus, she hoped that the feeling of their bodies rubbing together so closely would distract Sakura enough to present an opening for her to strike back!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:58 pm

Sakura felt in a powerful position as she was able to quickly get her opponent on her back, trying to quickly step up and attempted to rain a flurry of blows down on her downed opponent, but to her surprise, she felt herself pulled into the taller french woman immediately, trying to stop her from getting any range to strike at her opponent. Damn, this girl was better at the ground and pound game then any of her previous opponents! The Hawaiian would try to throw some punches into Yvette's stomach, but due to the lack of build up on her strikes, the blows had very little power behind them.

Feeling her body wrapped up with her opponent's own sexy form, Sakura would feel her face starting to become flustered. "Ugh! I know you want us to get intimate, but can't we have a little bit of foreplay before that?" The pink haired bombshell would jest as she tried to separate from her opponent.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:19 am

Yvette felt Sakura try to punch her belly to no avail, as she just didn't have the room to extend her arm and throw a proper punch. That was exactly what she wanted when she pulled Sakura close. Yvette tightened her legs, flexing her muscles and pulling Sakura in even more to deny her even that tiny bit of space she was using to try and hit her stomach. Her arms squeezed down as well, pressing Sakura's face in close, mashing their entire fronts together in a tight embrace.

"This is the foreplay!" Yvette declared in response to Sakura's protest, "Doesn't it feel good? Our bodies all pressed together like this... why not just relax and enjoy!"

Indeed it did feel really good to the French girl, as Sakura's skin was deliciously soft and smooth, the tiny bit of pudge on both their bellies making the embrace feel much softer than muscle upon muscle. Yvette did notice though how Sakura's boobs mushroomed outwards, flattening against the French girl's much smaller chest and squashing her small breasts out of existence. That made her feel a bit of annoyance, as it seemed all her opponents were much better endowed than she was.

So Yvette resolved to make Sakura regret growing such a nice pair of breasts. She began rocking her body side to side, squeezing down and holding Sakura tight to keep her trapped as she tried to roll the both of them over and get on top. If she was successful, the first thing she was going to do was grab those big boobs of Sakura's and give them a nice rough groping!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down