by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Wrong Words and the Wright Ones

2 posters

Go down

The Wrong Words and the Wright Ones Empty The Wrong Words and the Wright Ones

Post by LtLukas Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:10 am

Jessica twirled the mic in her hand. It was a nervous tic that she had. The audience were saved from the horrid sound of feedback thanks to the fact that Jessica had not yet turned it on because she had not quite found the right words to say. When she left for the arena a while ago, she wondered what she was going to say. When her dad told her about how to cut a promo, he advised that she write something down beforehand so she can get a cutting line in. Jessica didn't like that so much. She truly wanted to be in the moment, to find the right words as they filtered in from the universe. Her free hand went to her chin.

She knew the ideas. The only question was the exact words she needed to convey it. Jessica had reached the mountain top before, and fallen from it. So finding the exact words for expressing that she was the strongest woman on the planet did not come easy. Jessica was trying to turn over a new leaf, and learn to fight in a way that wasn't completely dishonorable. So finding the exact words for expressing that she was still ruthless and determined. The Violent Violet was determined to reach the mountain top again, and one of the best ways to do that was to show up at Avalanche again. So finding the exact words to call someone out would have to be really precise.

Jessica stopped spinning the microphone now. She knew what she was going to do in broad strokes, but the right words were not coming to her now. That made sense, she thought, because she wasn't under pressure here behind the curtain. Maybe she would just have to step out in her ring gear to her entrance music to say what she had to say. Jessica burst from the curtain to the dark jangle of banjo, showing off her powerful body.

Spoiler:

There it was. No backing out now. Jessica made her way to the center of the ring, holding her head up high. In the past, she would have gladly flipped off the fans. Now that she was trying to play it straight she had to resist that urge. She made it all the way down to the ring without giving in, and slid under the bottom rope and popped up in the center of the ring. Jessica flipped the microphone on.

"Hello Tokyo," she started. In the past she would have used the word motherfuckers, but was happy that she restrained herself. "Don't you want to see more Jessica?" Yes, they emphatically did as they cheered and hooted and hollered. She rode that wave of confidence "Because you are going to get it. I am the best wrestler in this federation and there is not a soul in the world who can claim the same." Jessica spoke with the fiery passion of a preacher on a Sunday morning. "And I want to take down a big ole bitch. So Rebecca Tomko, come on out!"

Jessica paced to her right, looking to the other side of the crowd. "You got all those big muscles but I am way better than you. You're gonna be a dog chasing her own tail when I bash your head in!" Jessica leaned back and bellowed into the mic. "And we are going to burn the fucking place down if you have enough courage to face me. So come on it, come out and let's see if you're dumb enough to face me at Avalanche."

"So Rebecca Tomko, let's see that ugly face!" Jessica screamed into the mic.

Back to top Go down

The Wrong Words and the Wright Ones Empty Re: The Wrong Words and the Wright Ones

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:08 pm

The Interim Champ:

Jessica wouldn't have to wait long for Rebecca Tomko to show up microphone in hand, title belt slung over her shoulder and a confident smirk on her face as she walked to the ring, taking her sweet time up the steps and over the ropes. The name plate on the championship gold might read Adrian Kytes, but while her girlfriend was still on the injured list no-one was going to question why it was the hulking amazon carrying the belt. Especially not after Jackpot.

"You wanna say you're the best Jess?" the woman with the biggest guns in the Bullet Club began "I got seven pounds of gold right here that says you ain't." She said, tapping the gold on her shoulder with the microphone, not even bothering to stop the feedback and switch it off as she did it "So how about you stop running your mouth and do this whole thing properly, Challenger to Champion."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

The Wrong Words and the Wright Ones Empty Re: The Wrong Words and the Wright Ones

Post by LtLukas Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:33 am

Jessica was waiting. That was the toughest part of all of this. Any asshole wrestler could grab and microphone and come down to the ring. It took someone with clout to get someone on the level of the interim champ to appear. And Jessica wondered, having so recently lost the belt, if she still had some sway. As she stood there in the middle of the ring, her mind was possessed by the dark thoughts of all of her losses. Some of them had been pretty bad ones. And there was one that was very recent. She hoped that it didn't outweigh all of them.

But they didn't. Jessica tried not to react that much but she couldn't help but release a sigh of relief. Thankfully she didn't do that in the microphone. She lifted her own microphone up. "I am going to see you at Avalanche, and I am going to take that shiny belt of yours. That is going to be mine while you are still fucking unconscious, swear to that." Jessica was pointing down to indicate exactly where she intended Rebecca to go. "And you are going to regret ever stepping out here. I am the best that this federation has ever seen and you are going to witness that for the first time. And you better pray to god that it is going to be your last," Jessica threatened.

The crowd roared at Jessica's boasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down