Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Line In The Sand

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Line In The Sand - Page 3 Empty Re: Line In The Sand

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:57 pm

A strong one, here. Valley didn’t know what they fed them in Astrid’s corner of Europe, but it was working.

She could feel some solid power in that grip, even more than she would’ve guessed from a cursory look at her future foe’s frame. Stronger than her, that was for sure, though that wasn’t saying too much. She had always been more of a lower body kind of girl, focusing on the running, the flipping, hitting the treadmill and the squats. It seemed like Astrid spread her work out over the whole body, with appropriate results. A well-rounded individual.

How often did Valley get to fight someone like that? It had been a little while, not her usual sort of foe, and the more she thought about it, the more the possibilities excited her.

Calm, though. For now...calm.

”Respect gets respect - that’s the way it’s supposed to work, at least.” Valley had a wistful sigh at that, thinking about the dozens of times she’d been proven wrong on that belief. It was all too often that same new thing had come to the AFW, looking to make a big name off her back, thinking they could get fame by putting down the Doll. Manami Kuroda, Daisuke Takeuchi, Chloe Mason, the list went on.

But, somehow, she suspected this one wouldn’t be at home on that list. Pleasant. Strong. Honorable. A challenge.

”We’ll make your ancestors proud, promise. In the meantime, though…” She reached into her cooler and pulled out a pair of Coke bottles, popping in her right hand and offering Astrid in the other. ”Drink on it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:49 pm

I totally agree,” the long-haired blonde nodded.

Unfortunately, although possible fortunately, this did not always work. They already discussed one of these around today. Astrid was really ready to be imbued with respect for any opponent if that opponent did the same for her. However, not everyone was capable of this, Daisuke became the first person in AFW, to whom Astrid was not ready to lend a hand, and she was sure that she would meet many more who would like to see her bloody and broken.

Well, anything can happen, so you should never relax. You always need to be on the lookout and not allow someone to be behind your back, because in this case you risk getting a knife in your back. Although in the case of Valley... Astrid somehow felt a strange, subtle connection. Something told her that they were much more similar than one would imagine at first glance. The Norwegian woman raised her eyebrows slightly and smiled again when her new acquaintance handed her a can of cola.

With great pleasure, thank you,” she said, accepting this little gift and opening a can of refreshing drink, “well, I'm glad I met you today, I think our ancestors will be proud of both of us. I propose to drink to the acquaintance, to the beginning of something new and to our health! Or, as the real Vikings say, skol!”

Astrid held out her hand for a light clink. Taking the first sip, she felt incredible relief. It looks like Valley was a lot more forward-thinking than the long-haired blonde who didn't bring any cool liquid with her to drink. She took another sip with pleasure.

When I was driving here, I had no idea that this day would become so intense,” Astrid admitted, slightly turning her head to the side and looking at the water surface, “my manager asked me to be lower than the grass and quieter than water during my holidays, but I already managed to make a new acquaintance and plan a match. It looks like the dragon cannot be forced to be docile, huh."

In fact, she rarely plunged into thought and even less liked to talk about herself, but it was impossible to deny that this day was filled with unexpected events. Astrid took another sip and set the can aside, after which she rolled over and lay on her stomach, exhibiting her ass again. She turned her head to the side so that she could keep looking at Valley.

Surely you ran into other fighters outside the ring much more often than I did, you also offered them to drink colas together?” smiling slightly playfully, the Norwegian woman asked, realizing that not every meeting goes as well as it did now.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:11 am

”Skol. Skol.” Valley rolled the word around on her tongue a bit, making sure she got the pronunciation right. It was probably about as good as a native Cali girl was ever going to get. ”I like it.”

She tipped glasses with Astrid, waited for her companion to have her sip, then did the same, pressing her lip to the bottle and suck in a few quick bursts. Right away, she was brought back to her childhood, sparking up memories from even before her wrestling career. As hard as it was to recall, there was a time when she hadn’t had any inspiration to follow her mother’s legacy and join the ring. She was sure that her future was in cheerleading, and she didn’t have any higher goals on most days than sitting at the beach, watching the boys run by, heating up her tan and sipping away on - surprise, surprise - an icy Coke.

She was lost in the reverie of the moment, so much so that it took her a moment to properly process what Astrid was saying. ”You’re a wrestler. We don’t do quiet.” She shook her head and took another swig, letting it burn down her throat before she spoke again.

”Quiet is for the little girls, like...what’s her name? MIO, I think.” She tapped her chin, wracking her brain to make sure she got the name right, before she decided it was close enough. ”The ones who go out and let themselves get beat up, day in and day out. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, right? If you get people’s attention, they’ll push you. Maybe you don’t win every match, sure, but you’ll definitely get further along than the ones who are just sitting back and letting the world pass them by.”

She sat back, looking on as Astrid stretched out, her body on full display once again. It was far from an ugly sight, there was no denying that. If she was trying to impress, it was working.

Valley let herself enjoy the view for a few seconds before her eyes found Astrid’s face again. ”Well, I don’t always have a bunch of Coke’s on me, so that’s a no.” She shrugged, had another sip, and shook the can. Down to the halfway point, now. ”Honestly, though, it’s rarely as pleasant as this. The last two times I ran into someone outside of the ring, I think...yeah, I got jumped and beat up.” She winced, aching at the memories alone. The Dire Pack ripping her to shreds in the park and Chloe Mason leaving her laying in the locker room. Not exactly happy moments in her life. ”So this was a welcome change on the trend, thanks.”

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:38 pm

Astrid nodded in the affirmative. Life really wasn't all about victories. It is fair to say that it is impossible to live life without any difficulties. Especially if you are not just a person, but a fighter. The long-haired blonde didn’t like to lose, but she knew it was part of the path. Each time faced with a challenge that she could not overcome, the descendant of the great Vikings got better and overcame this challenge on the second try.

In this she was very similar to Charlotte, although the views of the Frenchwoman on victories and defeats were still different from the views of the Norwegian woman. They were united by the fact that they were both ready to go forward, no matter what. Although there was room for reflection here too. They actually got close not too long ago, but Charlotte told her why she yearns to the top. Her idol, the great Amazon, although she was an amazing fighter, but even after so many years, even after an incredible number of matches, she missed most of her chances.

She closed her eyes, remembering Charlotte's words that she fears that a new generation of wrestlers will be overshadowed by an older generation. The trend showed that no matter how good a fighter you are, the main thing is how many matches you have behind your back and how good connections you have. That is why the Frenchwoman seeks to defeat the Amazon, she feels responsible for the future of new fighters and she wants to prove that if you have talent, then you also deserve a place in the sun.

I think you're right,” the woman said, “I believe that everyone has the power to overcome himself, but, unfortunately, often people just freeze in place, forgetting that life is a movement forward and constant development.”

The long-haired blonde opened her eyes to look at Valley as she spoke a little about her other encounters with other wrestlers. Although she did not say it directly, it was clear from the expression on her face that she had thinned the paint a little and that in fact everything was worse than she presented now. Even if Astrid had not yet encountered something like this here, she perfectly understood how such things could turn out. When she was building a career in MMA, they tried to get rid of her several times, once they even almost succeeded. She was not good at providing moral support to people, but...

"You're welcome, huh," she said, propping herself up on her elbows, still looking at Valley, "maybe you need someone to watch your ass."

Astrid smiled and could hardly restrain herself from winking at her new acquaintance. Was it flirting? Hm, yes. She herself could not understand when she decided to forget about the fact that the American woman was already taken by someone, but now it was not so important.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:23 pm

It seemed like things had slipped into an oddly contemplative turn. Strange, but not unwelcome.

Valley could see a lot of herself in the younger woman. It was a bit of a cliche, she knew, having said similar things about a lot of the women she’d come across in her time with the AFW. Haley, of course, but also Alaina, and Sayumi, and so many other young, bright wrestlers that she crossed paths with. But with Astrid, the comparison hit home strong, and not simply because she’d had a similar haircut back in the day.

That drive, that eagerness, that desire to push herself farther. There was some religious fervor there that she didn’t quite get, all that stuff with the gods and vikings, but the general energy was still there, pure and unfiltered. At least, this was what Valley hoped she was like back then.

”That’s true. I try not to be stagnant, you know?” She brought her hand to the side and ran a lazy finger through the sand, drawing out a few circles through the grains. ”I’m not afraid of growing old, I think, more afraid of growing stale. It’s why I moved over to Tension, so I could spice things up a bit and face newer challenges, do something I hadn’t done much of in my career. I’ve seen too many wrestlers get into a rut, just doing the same matches day in and day out, never mixing it up. That’s the absolute last thing I want for myself.”

Deep thought. Maybe a little too deep. Bring it back home, a little.

”Millions of people watch my ass every time I have a match. Definitely don’t mind one more.” Valley rolled over to her back chest once more, making sure that Astrid had a top-tier view of the derriere in question. No need to be shy, they both knew where they stood. ”You can even have a little slap on it, if you ask nicely.” She gave Astrid a wild wink, practically daring her to do it. Might as well start the games now, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:39 pm

Perhaps it would be disingenuous to say that Astrid fully understands the other blonde. Despite some accomplishments in the past, she was not a world famous fighter. And in pro-wrestling, many could rightfully call her a newbie. The system work that way. Each of her matches was damn hard, tough and bright. And from the first day in this ring, she began to show outstanding results. But the number of matches was also important. And so far, Astrid couldn't tell that she ever was in Valley's situation. However, she was more than completely sure that she was able to understand this, since she, too, could not stand still, regardless of the reasons.

"I am sure it was the right decision," said the Norwegian woman, "after all, having refreshed yourself here, you can always go back, and I will wait for you there."

This time Astrid could not resist and winked at her new acquaintance. From the looks of it, Valley was determined to continue her journey in  Tension, which meant they wouldn't be able to meet too often. Well, unless one or both of them will get some reasons to make weekly trips to Tokyo or Kyoto. So the long-haired blonde didn't lie when she said she would wait for the opportunity to meet Valley in Tokyo.

Speaking of reasons to make weekly trips to Tokyo or Kyoto. Astrid just got one. Of course, she was well aware that her phrase about Valley's ass sounded rather ambiguous. But she did not even come close to counting on the fact that this woman would react in such a hot way. Astrid turned her head slightly to the side, biting her lower lip. Damn it, how did this woman manage to be so sexy just lying on her stomach? What did Astrid think of the forbidden fruit ten minutes ago? She could no longer remember as her mouth filled with saliva.

"Do I really need to ask?" with flashing eyes, she asked.

It was impossible to refuse this. Astrid caught herself thinking that she did not refuse under any conditions. The long-haired blonde crawled up to Valley like a wild cat. But just slapping that mouth-watering buttock would be too easy. No. That's not why they were here. Astrid had an amazing weakness for strong women, but she had never in her life had to deal with such as Valley. She felt her heart begin to beat faster.

Astrid raised her right hand and touched her index finger to the sole of Valley's left foot. Biting her lower lip again, she moved her index finger up. Running down the heel and Achilles tendon, Astrid moved to the calf muscle. Damn. Even now, she could feel the strength of these muscles. For a moment, she imagined another blonde squeezing her waist with those strong legs. Not in the ring. In a more private setting. Damn damn damn.

The back side of the kneecap. The back side of the thigh. Higher and higher. Finally. She wondered if this part of the body has a name? The border where the back of the thigh ends and the buttock begins. When she reached that point, Astrid lifted her hand and slapped Valley's left buttock. Not strong enough to leave a red mark for the rest of the day, but it certainly wasn't a quiet and gentle slap. Astrid might be sweet, but now she was dominated by passion.

"Damn..." she said barely audibly, feeling how a strange wave went all over her body, starting from the palm of her hand, "millions of people you say? If I need to crush these millions in order to remain the only one who will watch your ass... I'll do it."

Should she have removed her hand now? Yes, she probably should. Then why was it so difficult? Why, instead of removing her hand, she slightly strained her fingers, thereby squeezing the buttock of her new acquaintance? Astrid was not a big fan of delving into the souls of people, especially her own. But perhaps somewhere deep down she was trying to give Valley a reason to reciprocate the courtesy and get some slap too.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Was Valley being coy? Yes, she was.

Playing with Astrid? More than a little.

Did she feel bad about that? Not in the least. It was clear that Astrid was crushing on her, had some attraction, and it was an itch she didn’t mind scratching within reason. A few touches couldn’t hurt. A special something to keep that ravenous young appetite of hers sated. One quick touch, a tease of something more, and they could move on. This was the AFW, and women flirted with each other all the time - it was a part of the game that she’d grown accustomed to.

That was what she envisioned would happen. What actually happened was far, far more.

She looked over her shoulder with a raised eyebrow as Astrid’s finger started at her feet. Just a touch. A hint of it, one that almost made her laugh. It stayed there for a moment, then traveled upwards, making a slow, interesting journey along her calves, her thighs, higher and higher. Everywhere Astrid touched, Valley flexed, giving her a tease idea of the muscle that was waiting for her underneath, a hint at the sort of power she’d have to deal with.

It could’ve stopped there, and Valley almost expected it to do so, but no, there didn’t seem to be any limits to her newfound companion’s curiosity. The two of them were both growing familiar with each other’s bodies, but this was different than simply rubbing down. This was a personal touch, some unsolicited, and Astrid had to know she was taking a small risk here, that Valley could’ve shut this down at any time. She was pushing the boundaries to see what she could get away.

Valley yelped - a faked, cutesy yelp - as her ass was slapped, a sharp strike. She threw her hair back and put on a cat’s smile, looking on from the shadow of her hair’s strands. That hand stayed there, too, squeezing and groping, rubbing deep, and leaving not doubts as to what her desires were. But what was Valley going to do about that?

She brought her hand up and curled her finger, beckoning Astrid to come closer. The moment she leaned in, Valley would lean her way as well, bringing their lips together for a kiss. Not a deep one. Not a long one. But her tongue slipped out, making its way into Astrid’s mouth for a short visit. The briefest touch, before she pulled away and leaned back. ”If you win, I’ll give you the full thing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue May 18, 2021 9:45 am

Oh, Valley didn't look embarrassed. On the contrary, she liked it. Astrid was not dumb or naive. Not at all. She was a young, strong and insanely passionate woman. And every time she felt the other blonde tense her muscles, she became more convinced that Valley was enjoying the attention she received from the Norwegian woman. It's no secret that Valley was older than Astrid, but that wasn't a problem for her. Her new acquaintance looked great and she enjoyed every touch of this body.

Slap. Yelp. Playful look. Did she think Astrid crossed the border? Or did she think that the Norwegian woman would hesitate to do this, knowing that Valley was already taken by someone? Well, to be honest, for her it really was not the most joyful note. But, she was ready to swear by Odin's beard that Valley was one of those women you wouldn't mind giving your life for. Therefore, she was absolutely sincere at the moment when she said that she was ready to kick and beat a million people in order to spend more time with this charming blonde. Tete-a-tete.

The long-haired blonde's left lip lifted as she stared into Valley's eyes. And then her new acquaintance beckoned her closer. What is it? Perhaps it was a trick and as soon as Astrid gets close, she will immediately get a punch in the face for this not the most gentle slap? With pleasure. Although Astrid preferred to avoid open aggression in sex and other intimate things, she was ready to receive a punch from this American woman. Still on all fours, she moved closer to Valley. So what will it be?

Their lips joined together. Astrid's eyes widened for an instant, and astonishment went through her body. But then she closed her eyes and melted in bliss. Those soft lips were incredible. Although the kiss was soft, she felt some confident from Valley's side. As if it was just a game for her. Was it really so? Astrid didn't want to think about it. Especially when the American woman's tongue entered her mouth. Undeterred, she answered that, her tongue wrapped around Valley's tongue. Astrid involuntarily raised her right hand and placed her palm on the left cheek of her new acquaintance. It was a wonderful moment, but it came to an end too quickly.

Valley moved away from Astrid, who froze for another moment in the same position. Before opening her eyes, she bit her lower lip lightly again, she could still feel the lips of the other blonde. But the moment has come to open my eyes and look at the American woman. Astrid smiled, and then she heard the promise. It seems everything was much more serious than she initially thought. Valley was really passionate, because only a passionate person could propose that. It was a challenge. A real challenge. And Astrid was always up to the challenge. This was her essence. She could only hope that this was not just a game for the sake of a game. Of course, she was not naive and did not expect that they would get married in a month. But if all of this was just for the sake of using Astrid as a temporary toy, then... she didn't want to think about it.

"Oh, really, huh?" she asked in a slightly playful voice. "Well, I was going to kick your ass anyway. But now you left yourself no chance."

No, it was by no means an insult or anything like that. Astrid really was always confident in her strength. And she always entered the ring only with the intention of winning. Now she wanted to let her new acquaintance know that she shouldn't expect it to be an easy match for her, even though the short-haired blonde had more experience in pro-wrestling. The Golden Dragon always fights with fire in her heart and never backs down. And now she had additional motivation to win. However...

But I'm a supporter of justice,” Astrid nodded briefly, confirming her words, and then she winked at her new acquaintance, “so my question is very obvious. What do you want if you win?”
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 25, 2021 7:42 pm

There might have been a time when Valley was bothered by this sort of thing, when she would’ve shied away from such an overt sign of attraction. Yes, she and Ace had a special arrangement going on, but the public a large didn’t know about that yet, and she could only imagine what would happen if some lookie-loo on the beach took some candid photos of her and Astrid having a moment together. The dirt sheets would have a field day, she’d be getting calls at odd hours of the morning, her name would be appearing in a dozen forums with all sorts of lewd insinuations and baseless accusations. It was the sort of thing that came with the job, but she didn’t have to like it.

Ah, well. Some things were worth the risk, and she had a feeling that Astrid fell into that category.

So she went for the kiss, worked her magic, moved away and observed the results. She wasn’t disappointed. There was something surreal about watching Astrid go through her phases, as she registered the kiss and dealt with the lingering sensations. Watching her eyes open, the flush on that tanned skin of hers, those cute cheeks bursting. Valley had thrown out the challenge as a tease, a playful add-on to their affair, and she hadn't been expecting the woman to take it too seriously - but she did, and even threw a counter-offer her way.

It took Valley off guard, as a quizzical gaze came over her face. She hadn’t thought that far, but now the question was bugging her. What could she get in return? She could rattle off all manner of lewd things, but that might be too much. It had to be something equivalent, something close to her own offer. Justice, as she put it.

”Okay, okay.” She tapped her chin. ”If I win...a date.  A private evening at your place. Dinner, music, the whole deal.” That felt reasonable enough. Nothing too crazy, but fun, for both of them.  She leaned back on her elbow and eased back down, waiting for her companion’s reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu May 27, 2021 12:01 pm

Astrid was not one who keep a set of toys for the most sophisticated interactions in the basement. And now, when she was expecting an answer from another blonde, she had no thoughts in her head about how it might end. However, she was ready for anything. And while it would be very unusual for her to hear something very specific from Valley, she could accept it if it didn't go beyond certain limits, of course. So what will it be? The Norwegian woman was burning with impatience, it was evident in her shiny eyes. And finally, her new acquaintance came up with what she would like to receive. Astrid usually felt this during a match, but now she felt very similar. It was as if she had been hit on the head with a hammer.

"A date?" she repeated in surprise and even a little... frightened.

She expected anything but this. Dating was something very distant for her, especially considering that she still hasn't had a long-term relationship with anyone. Usually everything went according to a rather boring scenario. Bar, booze, passionate sex. That's all. A dot. One-time promotions without any continuation. No, it wasn't her lifestyle. Just so far in her life there was no person with whom she would be really good. Therefore, the possibility of a date with Valley scared her a little. Funny. She considered herself a woman without fear. She never doubted her strength and never backed down. In the ring, she fought with fire in her heart and was ready to go beyond any boundaries in order to prove herself. But now the woman was truly agitated.

Only an idiot wouldn't have noticed that she liked Valley. Astrid saw strength, passion and beauty in this woman. It was those qualities that she valued most. And she really wanted to spend time with her to get to know her better. But she had almost no dating experience. And what if Valley is the person she's been waiting for? What if this woman was the one who would finally save Astrid from one-off bar meetings? And what if Astrid will screw up on this date, losing the chance to build a normal relationship with the American woman?

"Sure," she nodded, trying to regain her confidence, "agree. Everything will be in its best form. If you win, of course."

To somehow mitigate this situation, Astrid finished the sentence on a cheerful note, winking at her new acquaintance. She was not going to lose, which means it was not yet a fact that it would come to a date. But if it happens that at the end of the match, Valley's hand is raised as the winner, she will do everything possible to make the date evening pleasant. She wanted it and was ready to try her best for it.

It was also surprising that Valley suggested this, knowing that she would have to come to Tokyo in that case. Perhaps Astrid put too much sense into this, but she was sure that not everyone would go to another city for a date. It was very... romantic. Astrid got to her feet, clasped her fingers together, and stretched, pushing her chest forward. This day was much better than she had expected. We can say that this whole vacation, which she treated with complete disdain, suddenly became for her one of the best moments in recent times.

I'm glad I met you, Valley,” Astrid said with a slight smile as she sat down on the edge of Valley's bedspread.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3