Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Since coming back to Tension Ryan had been far more willing to be less chaste, he could eschew things like that now that he was no longer bound by a cause that was anything save for his fellows. Granted Ryan had gone for a long time without the touch of someone as beautiful as Aphrodite, but he wasn't green there either. The smothering of her fabric clad breasts was likely not as pleasurable than it would have been had Aisha had her delightful ring attire on, regardless the softness and scent of Aphrodite was delightful indeed. Had this not been a spar or any sort of match the Rebelling Paragon might have actually allowed Aphrodite to pleasure him in such a manner for a lengthy period of time. But the pair were having a spar, so the Rebelling Paragon decided it'd be fun to make Aisha work for it if she desired to tame the fallen knight.

Aisha had made the error of not fully securing herself on the ground, to which Ryan sought to use to his advantage here. The Rebelling Paragon shuffling around under her and securing his legs around her waist, from here he could use his powerful upper body strength to shift around. Ryan still gave very pleasurable moans as his vision was still engulfed by the heavenly chest of the love of the world, regardless it'd only be a matter of time before he was able to effectively jockey for position.

Which would result in the Rebelling Paragon shifting things around, so that he was able to get Aisha off to the side. Mr Knight proceeded to bring his head up from the bosom of the goddess and look up at her with a little smirk. Before muttering "Mhmh, aren't you delightful?" and leaning his head up to kiss Aisha softly on the lips, he figured he could have that little moment at least. They still had a spar, but nothing wrong with this he reasoned.....

Back to top Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:38 pm

The goddess of AFW's scent was like that of strawberries and honey as his face was stuck in her bosom for the time being before he finally escaped. It had been fun while it lasted but now Aphrodite was struggling to keep him down and in place as she was slowly being put off balance by him. Her plans now having fallen through she would have to now wrestle herself back again for dominance to keep the position.

It was not meant to be however as Ryan managed to get the two now on their sides, his face poking out from those soft silken assets of hers. Their two bodies grinding up against one another as they battled on. She was just about to go for a push to try and bring her back to being on top when Mr. Knight seemed to try out his own personal attack on her, bringing his lips to her's in an unexpected kiss. It caught her off guard.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:21 pm

Many, including Aisha might have been surprised but Ryan could actually be a passionate sort, granted it was often hidden behind his one eye and demeanour. But he was the sort that simply didn't talk about it, but when he took an interest in someone he made sure to please. The Hentai Champion was in for a treat there, that once in a blue moon the Rebelling Paragon would instead choose to please someone rather than simply destroy them for daring to stand against him.

Just because he leaned to proper wrestling didn't mean he was at all unaware of how to please a girl, Ryan was fully aware he was a handsomely built lad. His covered eye and wilder demeanour helping to give off an air of mysteriousness, but Ryan kept from showing intimacy save for a select few. And he was pleased to believe that the love of the world was worthy of such a thing.

He chuckled as he sensed Aisha's hesitance, likely not expecting such an intimate gesture from the Rebelling Paragon and to be fair many wouldn't have. Ryan didn't go far with it, more of a curious probe than anything else. But he saw his chance and decided to have a bit of fun here, the Rebelling Paragon would shift his arms and lock them around Aphrodite. Before moving up into a more vertical position, going for a sort of bearhug. It wasn't a really tight one, more like a big squeezing hug than a full on bearhug. Ryan would keep his gaze up at the love of the world and gave a little chuckle.

"My my Aisha~ I give you a little peck and you were left wide open, tut tut tut. Now then, let's see you handle this then hmm?" Ryan said, giving a little spin as he held Aphrodite in his muscled arms. While this was meant to be a spar it seemed that the Rebelling Paragon being placed in Aisha's chest earlier was leading to him loosening up just a bit~

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:14 pm

Aphrodite's playful disposition had allowed Ryan to easily enough get into position to put the goddess into a bearhug. Bearhugs were not something she wasn't used to, many larger opponents having put her into excruciating pain trying to bend the blonde in two during a match. Arms trapped under his own arms, all she could do was struggle somewhat in his grasp, "A.. momentary set back.." she spoke in response.

The only way out of this sort of hold was to either power through it, something she doubted she could do, recognizing Ryan was the stronger of the two. The other being to headbutt the opponent directly in the face, the same tactic that she had done against the amazoness Origa. Ryan was no Origa and this being a spar meant that such more desperate and strong maneuvers were a bit out of the question for her to use. This was before an idea struck her. If he wanted to go after a kiss with her she will do the same back.

Trapped in that bearhug Aphrodite would press forward, bringing her lips directly on to his. Her large breasts against his chest. If her mouth wasn't preoccupied with such a plan it would be in a smirk.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:56 pm

Prior to his new demeanour as the Rebelling Paragon Ryan was mostly a straightforward and no nonsense kind of person when it came to his sparring, he took to it with the same professionalism as he had done so in the ring in actual matches countless times. But since eschewing his ideals and fighting only for himself Ryan approached things with a more cavalier attitude if he felt it so suited the situation, hence why he was being more playful and cheeky towards the love of the world here tonight.

That and well.......Aisha was just so, so damn fine. This was over time feeling less like a full on spar and more like a playful little game of one upping in a flirtatious way, truth be told the Rebelling Paragon held no objections there! Ryan smirked in response to Aisha's remark of how she was having a minor setback, well the former champ was keen to see how the love of the world would go about resolving this little situation.......

Ryan wouldn't have to wait for very long however, as Aphrodite would lean in close in their tight embrace and lay one on the Rebelling Paragon. Who gladly accepted it, this was a curious, probing kiss on behalf of Ryan. He could also feel the goddess's heavenly bosom mush up against his muscled chest, even with that fabric the softness was undeniable. Mr Knight chuckled into the kiss, it'd been far too long since he'd had something like this.

Eventually he'd break the kiss and lean his head into Aisha's neck and chuckles, with the Rebelling Paragon saying aloud "Awwww your such a sweetie Aisha dear, how can I not play nice there? Go ahead do whatever you like!" with that Ryan...........simply dropped Aisha off the bearhug and simply stood there with his arms out and willingly allow himself to be placed at the love of the world's whims for this after such a sensual gesture..........

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:28 am

Aphrodite smirked as she was let out of the bear hug, it appeared that her plan to escape the hold had worked like a charm, getting Ryan hooked to her like a fish in the sea. At least she thought that she had from all appearances as she stepped back a foot,"Maybe I should show you one my more... patented techniques," she spoke before slowly pulling off her sports bra and letting her sizable breasts be subjected to gravity as they bounced free, sauntering forward once again. She'd caress a hand across his cheek, pressing her well off assets against his chest.

"I already do as I please. Now, how can a goddess be of service today, I am feeling charitable," her soft lips making sure he got the full message. She didn't care that she was going to miss out on a spar against a big name of Tension, instead the so-called blonde goddess was more inclined to getting said big name to let her into his pants but Aphrodite was willing to take her time with it.

She'd give him a peck on the cheek, "Just call me Aisha in private alright. No need to keep up an appearance, k?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:49 am

Ryan considered himself ready for just about anything Aphrodite could throw at him, after all if one thing that could be very much proven true it was that Ryan could take a beating and thensome. He'd likely be up and walking about from whatever the love of the world threw at him, he had a grin on his face as he left himself totally open to the whims of Aisha. He was expecting something like a flying hurricanara or a dropkick or maybe one of those scrumptious hip attacks again, Ryan raised an eyebrow however as Aisha took a step back.

As if she was considering a retreat, before Aisha suddenly revealed that she had a little present in store for the Rebelling Paragon. The love of the world revealed a technique of hers by removing that thin sports bra, revealing her heavenly chest towards the former champ. Ryan drew on all his sense to stare Aisha in the eye, yet even he couldn't help but briefly gaze. He remained perfectly still with a smirk on his face as the love of the world mushroomed her breasts against the Paragon's highly toned chest. Aphrodite then proclaimed that she as a goddess was charitable here today towards the handsome former champ. Ryan's hands would take hold around the love of the world, given how bold she was here it was the least he could do.

Ryan's right hand cupped Aisha's heart shaped rear end and the other ran itself into the goddess's beautiful hair as his one eye looked into Aphrodite's. This wasn't really much of a spar right now, with the Rebelling Paragon personally not minding that much. Aisha was the hentai champion, and had the word love in her moniker. To have long since denied himself the fruit, Ryan couldn't help but let it occur. Aisha softly kissed his rugged cheek, Ryan made sure to keep his one eye on her as she spoke of how he could simply refer to her as Aisha, they were alone after all......

The Rebelling Paragon would chuckle to Aisha, leaning his head and engaging in a bit of soft necking there. Before muttering in her ear with "Oh my, Aisha your such a queen~" Ryan would then take a step back and stroke her chin, to subtly encourage her further......

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Aphrodite would give off a soft coo as she felt him kiss at her neck, playing it nice and slow with Ryan as she let him partially take control. His hand grabbing on to a small piece of fat on her heart shaped rear in what was overall a rather toned body that the blonde goddess had. The soft flesh of both her breasts pushing in against him in what might be her best assets to an extent body wise, her nipples stiffening and scraping against his chest.

"So tell me, what can the goddess..." she says pecking him on the lips before slowly letting it turn into something far more prolonged as her arms found a good grip around Ryan's waist with a soft grasp, "Do for you, I'm all ears?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:48 pm

Aisha wasn't kidding when she said she was the love of the world alright, with a body to back it up and the sweet nature that was oh so enticing for the rugged Paragon. Ryan wasn't one to really indulge in this sort of thing, but Aisha's opening nature and giving him the chance to witness her splendour and sample that fruit. It was awakening the more carnal and primal part of the Rebelling Paragon, had he fully given in to it he'd have likely just tried to take Aisha then and there. But there wasn't any fun in that, besides the thin strands of honour that the once noble lad had drove him not to......yet anyway. He'd rather just taste the fruit before him, cupping the goddess's heavenly rear end of hers prior to try and draw her further.

Aphrodite was by no means timid if her exposure of her breasts was anything to go by and lo and behold she'd near the Rebelling Paragon and mushroom her bosom into his muscled form, her lips met his in a brief kiss that soon became more prolonged as she gently hugged into Ryan. To say he wasn't aroused was a lie, Ryan hummed quietly into her mouth before lightly flicking her lower lip as they pulled back and Aisha asked what she could do for the handsome and rugged lad.

The Rebelling Paragon titled his head and chuckled before lightly pushing back from Aisha and going onto his knees, seemingly in worship to the love of the world and outstretched his arms and said "Here's my request dearie, try and break me with a submission hold. I want to know and feel your power, I don't let just anyone take the reins there I'll say~" Aisha had been so accommodating for the lad, he felt it only natural to just let her take control of his body for a bit there. He'd offer no resistance to whatever Aisha did here, curious as he was to see if she could mix sensuality and submissions like she'd done earlier with her smother attempt~

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri May 07, 2021 8:14 pm

Now this was getting interesting, standing over Ryan as he went on to his knees, to her as if he was positioned to worship her like a real goddess, though Aphrodite or Aisha as she let him call her, a symbol of her possible trust to him. She'd smile as she bent forward, breasts hanging from the change in position and gravity upon them. A small kiss to his forehead before she would then without a word push him down to the mat, standing over him. Her hands resting back to her sides watching him, "Hmm, I've seen a few girls submit people using this, not my cup of tea but I think I could make it work for us," she'd speak, going then straight to work on it.

Aisha would grab his legs and arms, twisting them rather quickly before turning over to the other side to face down looking at the mat. From there propped up by his limbs, the blonde would then sit down on the small of his back. His body had now become a seat for the goddess of the ring, crossing her legs as she kept balance a top him.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next