Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by Deus001 Tue May 11, 2021 9:59 am

It was very rare for Ryan to be willing to lower himself down so much here, yet here with the tension hentai champion Ryan could trust her touch well enough he reasoned. Aisha likely knew full well that Ryan had great wrestling prowess here, but given how she had disrobed herself and revealed her heavenly bosom to him the Paragon felt it only proper to thank her by giving her control of him despite his rebelling moniker. She could take this moment and do whatever she liked to Ryan, boot him in the head for all he minded. The lad could take it on the chin with his legendary endurance, in more ways than one~ Aisha decided to humour Ryan here by lowering herself down, her breasts hanged from the gravity of it all. As much as Ryan would want to gaze upon them he kept his one eye locked upon the love of the world there.

He hummed playfully as Aisha kissed his forehead before shoving him down to the mat, Ryan kept his gaze locked to her as the lady prepared to do something. The lad's limbs would offer no resistance, he'd have helped her in the hold had he well, any idea of what Aisha would employ here. But as it was he'd just get in the way there with her intentions, before long Ryan would have his limbs wrapped around themselves more or less and he was flipped around with his gut to the ring mat with his limbs balancing him there. Most would have expressed discomfort in this so called Paradise Hold, but Ryan merely gave a loud chuckle at the ways one's limbs could bend and contort here.

To cap it off Aisha decided to take a little break atop the rugged former Brit, having made Ryan into a lovely little throne for her cute backside. Ryan had his head turned to the side where he could see her fabulous legs and chuckled aloud again before saying "You've not really done this before?.....coulda fooled me queenie, then again.....none would be worthy enough for it. Save for me it seems......." Ryan would then add on with "So......been in wrestling long sweetie? Your telling me you have been with all this~ as he accepted Aisha's frame atop him well.......

Back to top Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by SimplyMoon Sat May 29, 2021 5:46 pm

"I do aim to please after all, but one does suppose it could be rather beginners luck possibly. I've been doing this for a good few years out of high school back in the states, don't think I've ever done a move rather like this," she says adjusting her long slender leg, "A bit too unbalanced, never give this much control to an opponent.

She'd preen herself a little, brushing aside some strands of her hair that had fallen down in the way, "I have been rather blessed with good looks, but I do my best to maintain, why I am here after all. Just always liked wrestling you know, my father was super into it, same as my brother. Came naturally to me living in that kind of home. When I came here from the smaller companies it sure was different, felt like a dream."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:48 pm

Ryan prior to his fall from grace was the sort that would seek to learn more about those who stepped into the ring with him, being ever the curious sort. Perhaps it was due to the Rebelling Paragon being far more the sort to just lock up and not venture out during the day, perhaps it was just Aisha's charm making Ryan a bit more mentally pliable, perhaps he was just sizing up and probing the mind of the hentai champ, perhaps it was both or perhaps neither. Regardless Aisha's regaling actually earned her some points there with the Rebelling Paragon, he chuckled a little there at her story.

"I'm quite similar actually, straight out of school. Went to the Asia indies and just learnt as I went, I was a right little scrapper~" Ryan said in a very fond tone, Aisha was actually getting a rare thing here from the fallen knight. The love of the world was having the former Brit be far more sociable than he'd ever been since his fall from grace, Ryan could buy Aisha's reasonings of this lack of faith in a hold like this. Were Ryan to be truly defeated and couldn't muster any power to fight back then he'd not get out, as it was though Mr Knight shuffled ever so slightly under Aisha. Wriggling his hands out as it were while keeping the love of the world on his back like an Atlus holding the planet itself.

"Mhmhm, your a dream yourself sweetie......Now then, let's see you deal with this~" Ryan would suddenly jerk his head up and yank his arms out from between his legs and power out of the seat and take Aisha tumbling down with him to the mat with him! Whereupon the Rebelling Paragon would attempt to slide his legs in with hers as he'd roll around with the goddess on the mat before trying to flip around behind her and cinch in a nice full nelson on Aisha to get her nice and restrained~

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:08 pm

Just as the acting goddess thought, the move in its current position was far too unsafe for her, Ryan slowly moving himself from under her at quickening pace. She'd try to bounce a top him, to try and flatten him just a bit as her weight came down on, not much to begin with but something before he brought both of them down, Aisha now landing with a thud on the mat as she braced to defend herself from Ryan's maneuvering, not wasting a moment as the two went directly into a grapple down on the mat together, jockeying for position against the other.

Ryan of course as the bigger and stronger had advantage here while Aisha with her flexibility. Her bare chest grazing up against him as they fought for control again, "I'll have... to give you a punishment... for that..." she spoke trying to be seductive but seeming more exasperated in attempt to stay in control. At one point she had though she had him as his legs grapevines with her, keeping tied up with her, but alas it was not the case as he managed to escape and use the advantage to slowly get himself on to her back.

Her back exposed to attack, Ryan could do almost as he pleased and took it immediately it seemed, clinching her up into a Full Nelson, arms brought back until she was restrained. Face down into mat, her breasts mushroomed from the pressure, a by product of being pinned down by him. She'd struggle but for the moment it seemed well locked in, the goddess taking the time to think of an escape route.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:58 pm

Ryan by his nature now was the sort that would seek to assert himself when he could, given that he was making sure Tension knew him just as he had been when he helped set the tag scene ablaze so long ago. In private the lad would let someone take the reins ever so much, if only to either let himself pause and blow off the hot air or to lull someone into a false sense of security. But there'd come a time where he'd seek to reclaw his way back to what he wanted, Ryan prior to his fall from grace would have been less direct. 

Now however he cared little for save for obtaining his goal, which was to get Aisha locked in nice and tight there. The love of the world was indeed seductive and were Ryan of a weaker will he'd have likely remained nice and pliable in her endeavours, the more they conferred the more the Rebelling Paragon had a growing amount of respect and admiration even. Even in his darkest view he still could give that to her, made it all the more thrilling to play around with her~

Aisha growled of how she'd have to punish the cheeky lad for letting her get too comfortable there, such a thing might have made others worry but to Ryan? "Mhmhmhm~ You know the more I'm told I'm misbehaving the more it just encourages me, its a habit of mine~" Ryan said, unlike Aisha's exasperated tone Ryan's was one that was far more jovial and casual akin to a 'come here often?' sort. Mostly to just tease the love of the world here, this spar was less and less a spar and more of a fun game of one upping the other in whatever way was possible. 

Speaking of which Ryan would slide himself down a bit near Aisha, let his hips meet hers where her ample rear would certainly feel something that could be known as the third leg before trying to use his impressive upper body strength to shuffle back up with Aisha before hefting her up into the air to attempt lining her up and bringing her curvy rump down with an atomic drop!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:13 pm

Aphrodite couldn't understand how he could be some calm when she was wrestling with him, regardless of the two's current position with each other. Locked in a nelson style hold and beign dragged back up to her feet, there wasn't much time for the goddess to catch her breath or find a way to escape at the moment. Once up though she'd quickly try to, having more stable foundation of which to do so. Believe it or not the so called goddess of love could be rather slippery when it came to getting out a bad situation.

This of course wasn't meant to be as she was lifted up from her spot and then dumped down to land on his knee. An Atomic Drop that would no doubt bring some pain and discomfort for Aphrodite, even if this was all in practice, "Guh!" she'd cry out as she fell forward on to her hands and knees, a hand rubbing the sore section where he had landed. Wincing, she'd try and stand back up again.

"Had to land a drop on me like that huh?" she spoke with a partial smile. Even if this was all in practice it still hurt. She'd have to think of something clever to do back on to him, something he wouldn't expect. If he wanted to to put in a few more interesting holds than she was sure to do it to and for him. After all she never wanted to leave a fan wanting, especially one like Ryan whom seemed to perked her interest rather highly.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:46 pm

While outwardly Ryan could look calm and stoic, the fact that his eyepatch helped matters there was certainly a good boon in his favour. Bur inwardly Ryan was just such a bundle of joy, bitterness, rage, energy and more that came with at least a one year warranty. The lad however was certainly in a favourable disposition towards the sensual goddess, granted he still wanted to make sure he showed his grappling prowess however he wasn't going full tilt here as it was a simple spar. Albeit one that had become more and more less of a spar and more of a sultry play fight between Ms Love and Mr Knight here, the Tension Hentai champ was certainly proving herself to be living up to the Rebelling Paragon's standards most certainly. Sensual, yes. Sexy, yes. She had actual wrestling skills and a background to back it up? Yes. Simply delightful~

After slamming Aisha's curvy rump on his knee and atomic dropping her Ryan would remain on one knee there as he looked at her, seemingly in respect to the goddess. His smirk was present however as Aisha tried to soothe the affected area and mused on how Ryan simply had to land a move like that on her there, twiddling a strand of his messy blonde hair as he decided to remark on it and said "Sorry bout that sweetie, just figured I'd make a nice monument of you there~ Tell you what......"

With the love of the world still bruising from her butt being bumped down the paragon would decide that she needed some care after a hard hitting impact, so Ryan would shuffle towards Aisha there and get an arm around her waist and get her sitting upright with him getting in behind her and attempting to link his legs with hers and spread them outwards. His arm around her was more just there rather than a tight lock, more to just hug her there while his other arm would start gently caressing her bare breasts with his mouth leaning in to lightly nibble and caress her neck planting a kiss at the end with him muttering "I'll just kiss and make it better......." Ryan knew full well he was entering the domain of the hentai champion here, but Ryan wasn't deterred. Aisha made crawling into her place all the more enticing if Ryan hadn't already wanted to jump in before......

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:11 pm

Aphrodite would blow a raspberry at him in a more humorous and cute manner as he responded to her. While it was supposed to be a show of her own prowess, she was mostly showing it in her own raw endurance as she quickly seemed to recover from the Atomic Drop that had been done upon her, even if it wasn't one intended to hurt her. It would be supposed that a Hentai Champion like herself, let alone a regular wrestler of a decent caliber would be relatively enduring in the ring.

"I think it would be a rather fine monument to put there, one that both could work upon," she says feeding into the innuendo. She'd let him get what she assumed was a set up for a Banana Split style hold, watching and critiquing only when needed, seeing as she was an expert on doing one of the more humiliating of wrestling submissions. However, he never brought himself back or held it to a degree to hurt her, instead it seemed she had finally snared him as he began to seat her plump behind against his crotch as the two sat together. Ryan working over her soft plump breasts while his lips caressed her neck, driving soft coos to escape from the goddess's supple lips.

"My my..."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:32 pm

Despite Ryan's demeanour and look he was still very much capable of being a passionate lover, he simply didn't speak of it instead favouring his martial prowess. Ryan was aware of the more sensual side of Tension, he'd kept himself focused on his career but would always admire beauty when he saw it. Were he in a proper match with Aisha he'd have likely just tried to apply a submission on her and focus on making sure it was working, however here behind closed doors even the one eyed renegade former Brit could at least let his guard down a bit. 

He wouldn't deny that the goddess certainly had the looks of one, forged from the earth itself. Here Ryan would let himself be tempted by the forbidden fruit as he suckled on Aisha's neck and fondled her heavenly bosom, let himself forget the pain that shot through his eye as his other one gazed upon the brilliance before him.

"Mhmhmhm~" Ryan muttered out in response to Aisha's cooing, his lips trailed up to her neck whereupon he'd lightly nibble on her earlobe in enthusiasm. His hand lightly tweaking her bare nipple in tandem with this, the soft feeling of her chest and skin was making that haze form in Ryan's mind. And he welcomed it to a great extent actually, far too long had Ryan suffered the slings and arrows of people. Here Aisha could make him forget at least for a time, Ryan moved his head away to rest it atop Aisha's. The pair looking more like they were just lounging around more than anything else, there was a mirrored wall in front of them with Ryan looking at them both in the reflection. 

"Aren't you just delightful~" Ryan said, leaning down to kiss her head. His hands meanwhile were also on the move, he'd simply lightly scratching her belly in a tickling manner while the other kept her still as his now far more tighter leggings brushed against Aisha's curvy rear end. He'd let Aphrodite simply have him hooked to her now as he lightly grinded against her, keen to be given more from her but at the same time the respect Ryan gave her made sure he didn't try and overstep his boundaries too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:06 pm

Indeed for Ryan at least she was being rather delightful. There was no push to win something anymore, just to enjoy the moment as they held each other in the center of the training ring. She gave a slight giggle as she felt his hands scratch and tickle at her bare stomach, smiling a bit as they nuzzled against each other. She'd even give a tender kiss back to his cheek after he had given one to her forehead.

His touch was absolutely wonderful, cooing and mewling still as he worked upon her tender soft breasts, "I could stay like this forever," she spoke softly in a relaxed affectionate tone. She'd grind her own body back against him, aiming to make those leggings even tighter.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next