Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mariko Ishii vs Colette Rivers

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Colette Rivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Colette Rivers

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:20 am

Mariko let out a soft chuckle at Colette’s bashful reaction. It was just too adorable. “No? Well, there’s nothing wrong with that. Just go with the flow, and see where it takes you~” she said. To some it might’ve seemed strange for Mariko to be offering advice while her opponent was sitting on her in a full mount, but the Japanese beauty didn’t seem to mind it at all.

She continued to caress Colette’s thighs until the woman took hold of her hands, interlocking them at the fingers, and guided them down. Mariko offered no resistance as the Scot pinned her hands down, the woman’s front now pressing down firmly over her own. Her breasts pillowed underneath Colette’s, prompting a blissful exhale from Mariko’s lips. Theeeere you go~” she encouraged with a sultry whisper, looking up into the eyes hovering just over hers. That was when she heard the referee start counting beside her.

“One!”

“Two!”

That was as far as it got before Mariko jolted to the side just enough to pull her shoulder off the mat, but not hard enough to throw Colette off of her. “Mmmm, I think I like having you on top of me~” she said. “I could see there being quite a fine dom hidden somewhere in there. Do you like it? Sitting on me… Pinning me down… Controlling me… How does it feel?”

Back to top Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Colette Rivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Colette Rivers

Post by LilyStar Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:11 pm

Colette was utterly confused with her predicament, she wasn’t the flirty type, most of her cat calls to the guys and gals at the bar were bluffs. She’d never have the gall to act on it, that was just how she was. When people pushed back, her nerves instantly shook, her body would become jelly. It was easier to let others lead the night then take it into her own inexperienced hands. She didn’t have the hands of a dominant woman but here she was coaxed by the veteran to play her hand. The touch at her thighs send waves of shock through her body, how could someone hold this much weight over her with just a simple touch? She couldn’t bring herself to respond; only move.

The Scot couldn’t properly describe how she felt being offered advice let alone slowly sinking into a grapevine but her face told all. Her cheeks were completely flush, was she even doing this right? Maybe she ought to have swallowed her nerves and done what she had intended to do, then again, Mariko wasn’t resisting either. Flattening the veteran to the canvas, her gaze wouldn’t peel away from that softened expression, almost like they wanted this? No, that can’t be right maybe she’s just misreading the situation, yeah, that had to be it. ”S-so, am I doing this right? I mean, I’ve got you down and all bu-but you know..always helps to hear a little criticism, lass…” She asked, pressing herself completely into the hold.

Reality swiftly put her back to earth when Mariko jolted to break the pin. When did they start to count? How long had she been holding the Japanese woman down for? Coco’s pale face was beet red, the woman’s sultry tone catching her off guard. How could she answer, was there even one to begin with? The Scot would ponder it for a minute before biting her bottom lip. ”If I’m being honest…it feels good. I’ve never..I don’t usually get to top. It feels a little weird though too, it’s almost like you want me here.” She quietly explained, musing over her next move. Should she go for a submission hold or just simple lay here for a bit longer? Coco couldn’t tell herself anything that could lead to a simple solution, she’d look to Mariko instead, hoping to be lead to one.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2