Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hunting Time (For TPC30)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hunting Time (For TPC30) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting Time (For TPC30)

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:33 pm

Ryan was renowned for his simple but practical style when it came to wrestling, he favoured the classical moves first and foremost. Some had complained about him lacking in flair, Ryan simply said that being taking up and down hard enough did the job as well as any fancy moonsault did. And he was gonna demonstrate that to Claudia here and give her a taste of the power that a former champion could muster, something told the Rebelling Paragon that she might even enjoy it in fact. However as it would turn out that just because Claudia had been lackadaisical in her previous hold that didn't mean she was lazy in general when it came to her defence either.

The Rebelling Paragon had hoped that he'd take the hellhound by complete surprise there and slam her down with authority, but as it turned out Claudia used her freshness and relative height and weight to the Paragon to shift herself around as Ryan brought her upwards to the apex of the powerbomb before the drop. The next thing Ryan knew she was swaying to the side and taking the former champ with her to the mat, as they tumbled to the mat Claudia with surgical precision managed to shuffle herself around and claim the Rebelling Paragon's lower limbs. Before long they ended up in something that could only be called a human pretzel move!

After landing on the mat with a heavy thud Claudia had swiftly executed her plan and locked Ryan's legs with one to the side and the other going right upwards into his toned and muscled chest! A good thing that Mr Knight was fairly flexible after having shed his former British stuffiness, but damn this was some pressure and a half! Claudia spoke of how Ryan ought to hold still and let his betters do the work, betters huh? That riled up Ryan there just a bit, the hellhound was going to have to work here. He wasn't going to sit there and take that now, oh so tempting as it was to simply let Claudia drive him up the wall to the point where he'd likely have to mount her in the middle of the ring Ryan had to make a retort there. He'd use his free hand and shuffle about as best he could to try and slam some hard hitting elbows into Claudia, aiming between the solar plexus, her breasts and her gut. His other hand working to pry at her legs and deliver some punches to as close to her left knee as he could!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:35 am

*Continuing to vehemently crank against his body, Claudia was intrigued by how little effort she had to exude in order to keep her champion perfectly in place- It was almost too easy in her eyes, having been staunchly against investing her precious time into learning various holds and maneuvers, opting instead to go a more simplistic, barbaric route with her fighting style. However, this would prove to be detrimental in the long run, as she soon discovered when Ryan finally started to retaliate!*

"Ggrrruhh..h..hold still~" *Her sultry tone had a latent undertone of irritation to it, having desired a quick, nearly effortless victory that she could flaunt as a prestigious accolade. Ryan, on the other hand, was proving to be much more formidable than she had anticipated, to the point of forcing the hellhound to try and maneuver out of his range. Unfortunately for her, she was too little too late!*

"GGRRHH!" *The impromptu shot to her vulnerable rib cage effectively took the wind out of her sails, leaving her desperately gasping for what little oxygen she could obtain. Her once powerful grasp against the walking tank of a human being had diminished significantly, leaving him to do as he pleased while the weakened wolf was left exposed to his diabolical intentions.!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:24 pm

Ryan wasn't known for being a heavy striker, but he knew when and where to hit to make it work. Chalked up to his in ring experience, he'd weathered through his fair share of barroom brawls in the past so the Rebelling Paragon could certainly handle himself in that regard. Claudia was getting a first class experience here of that, Ryan knew how to drive the point home so to speak. The hellhound was impressing the former champ here with her agility and..........sensuality, considering how bold she'd been earlier it made Ryan quite keen to see what could occur from here.

Now that he left Claudia vulnerable to his practised touch and form, but first Mr Knight took a moment to sit up and wince at how his legs had been worked over there........and also to briefly ogle the hellhound there. Such an outfit, Ryan could respect creativity in the attire department. While one's skill mattered at the end of the day, it also helped if you had something for people to remember you by.

An idea wafted into Ryan's mind, since Claudia was already laying prone there.......The Rebelling Paragon gave a little chuckle as he'd stand up and leap over the hellhound and get behind her. With that the former champ would prop Claudia up into a more sitting up position, the lad would give Claudia's fur a bit of a pat. So soft, so damn sexy! Then Ryan would clap hold of Claudia's arms and slot his right knee into the small of the hellhound's back and crank her arms back too.

"Now then Ms Kwon, let's get you stretched out a bit. Would you like a safe word?" Ryan would mutter into Claudia's ear as he slowly began cranking her arms back in the stretch while using his knee to keep her shuffled in place. The Rebelling Paragon couldn't help but cheekily blow into her ear in the process........

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:42 am

*Trying to quickly evaluate the undesirable predicament she found herself in, Ryan would allow her little time to effectively determine which course of action she should take, swinging himself behind her while snagging both of her arms in tandem to temporarily restrain her inside of a unique, front facing surfboard stretch! The amount of pressure he applied to her spine caused the Hellhound to gnash against her teeth, refusing to admit that her hubris had ultimately lead her to this point, but regardless, if he wasn't proficient in this particular department, she would have easily finished the job she had started!*

"Ggrrhh..h..how..a..about...Prick~" *Was the only, singular word she could concoct that accurately described how she felt towards the haughty grappler- While he had impressed her thus far with his wrestling finesse, she hadn't yet been convinced of his entire prowess with what she had experienced up to this point. Gnashing her pearly whites together in an attempt to assuage the welling pain pressing against her spinal column, Claudia had to conjure up some form of reversal to try and regain control.*

"Nhhh..i..is t..this all a..c..champ like yourself has to offer?" *She huffed out in between breaths, trying to goad him into potentially making a mistake which would become the catalyst for her comeback. Unfortunately, that could only come to pass if he fell for her ruse, and if he decided to continue to crank against her backside, she might not have enough time to produce an alternative strategy!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:18 am

Claudia was a ball of hot fire with the body of an bombshell and damned if Ryan didn't love that explosive combination, but he couldn't let the hellhound have all the fun in the evening tonight. After all he'd promised Claudia a good time and that she'd learn something from all of this, he'd been in the ring more than a few times to say the least after all. Which was how he was able to so expertly apply his unique little hold here and bend Claudia's back and arms in a way that could make even the hard as nails folks like Ryan and herself wince. The Rebelling Paragon could hear Claudia snap and gnash her teeth, no doubt shining with the ring lights above them.

"Prick?.....My my I thought you'd enjoy a little pain with your pleasure, how about going with alpha instead?" Ryan said with a little chuckle, this was just a little taste of what the Rebelling Paragon could apply and possibly teach the hellhound if she was willing. Experience was the best teacher as it was however, so Ryan made sure to crank the hold back just ever so slightly. Let Claudia feel those limbs shuffle in their sockets a bit to just make it all the more sweeter~ Ryan licked his lips in enjoyment as he could admire the back of the hellhound in a more intimate detail.

That was until Claudia spoke of how Ryan must have had more to offer......which made Ryan all the more keen to experiment upon the hellhound. Perhaps.......if Claudia had been so bold earlier as to fondle the Rebelling Paragon's mighty shaft earlier, Ryan could perhaps return the favour in some form. He wasn't usually handsy in such a way, preferring to take it slow whenever he even did so. Humming a little to himself the former champ would mutter "Oh don't worry, here let me get a bit closer~" Ryan would keep hold of Claudia's arms, but no longer sought to twist them. His knee on her spine would move, with him shuffling forward entirely. As he got close Ryan would release his grip on the hellhound's arms and seek to apply a headlock from behind, the better to see her lovely features........

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:54 pm

*While tacitly acknowledging how intimate this particular moment was to her, especially since the majority of opponents that shared the same gender as Ryan would have crumpled underfoot from her feminine desires alone, Claudia couldn't help but notice that the veteran grappler had abdicated his dominant hold for something just a bit closer. Deciding to remain silent upon noticing this, Claudia heard him verbally state his intentions, giving her plenty of time to mount a counterattack!*

"Hmhm in your dreams~" *The condescending canine retorted, recoiling her legs before assuming a temporarily push-up position while glancing over her shoulder to keep her target in sight.* "How about I introduce you to the legs that have claimed hundreds of inept men?" *vigorously extending her legs outwards, Claudia subsequently wrapped them across the base of his neck, reeling him forward to try and suffocate him with her steel thighs!*

"So, tell me~" *She began to playfully tantalize, all the while crawling up against Ryan's flank to try and balance herself against her forearm.* "Did you ever consider that I'm stronger than I look, or did you just assume that I devoted my everything towards that Hayley gal?" *Claudia menacingly cackled, continuing to crank her supple legs across Ryan's vulnerable windpipe!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:25 am

Ryan was deciding that he could perhaps show Claudia a more pleasurable sort of pain, considering how bold she'd been and making the slightest of moves so damn entertaining Ryan figured he'd grant that to the hellhound. Not to mention that it'd been far, far too long since Ryan had really let himself be like that towards someone. He felt that itch in his spine, the need to taste pleasures of the flesh. It left a haze in the mind of the Rebelling Paragon, Claudia's very nature was driving Ryan to be more......primitive inwardly for some reason. Call it a natural reaction he'd say, the former title holder would make his way closer to the hellhound.

But you should never approach a cornered beast it seems, because as the Rebelling Paragon approached Claudia she suddenly sprung into action and went through the pain that that Ryan had inflicted onto her and sprung out her lethal legs and rolled with Ryan and suddenly he found himself in a very intricate and sensual headscissors! The way Claudia danced around the warrior with no border took him by complete surprise! And he found it absolutely incredible! It was as every bit the Rebelling Paragon had hoped it would be! He could feel his arm be restrained along with his head to further prevent counterattacks too! She knew her stuff!

Claudia spoke of how perhaps Ryan had wondered if she had given her all against Hayley, that pink haired airheaded bimbo that the hellhound defeated in her debut. Even with the air being choked out of him, Ryan actually chuckled at it and chuckled hard. "C-Course not......the way you demolished her.....it was art.......I-I was in awe....." he muttered out. Regardless of being in love with Claudia's carnage Ryan was never the sort to sit down and take things. He had a free arm and he was gonna use it, Ryan would ball his fist and try to smack the hellhound in the chest and ribs area. A nice couple of jolts to her bones and funbag breasts would motivate Claudia some more!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:05 am

"Hmhm, flattery will get you everywhere with me, champ~" *The alluring canine sensually whispered against his ear, trying to keep him relatively conscious as her merciless thighs continued to crank against the base of his throat. Despite knowing that a few seconds of this torturous submission hold could potentially end the fight if correctly applied, Claudia decided to grant him the luxury of lingering within her sleek thighs for the indefinite future.*

"But perhaps you should concentrate on the matter at hand. You know, the ass kicking I'm currently administering~" *The smarmy predator stretched her hand downward to giver her ensnared boyfriend's head a gentle, yet slightly condescending stroke of his luxurious hair, only to find herself on the receiving end of a furious fist to her unguarded body!*

"GRRHH!" *Clinching her teeth from the sensation, she began wiggling and contorting her form to try and mitigate the damage, inadvertently diminishing her hold against the handsome male in the process.* "W..who punches women in the breasts!?" *She snarled, still struggling to grasp the reality of the situation she was in.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:41 pm

It seemed that Claudia was very receptive to the admiration that the Rebelling Paragon had displayed towards her, watching her carnage had really impressed the former title holder. Given that he no longer had himself as the once noble face that he used to be its safe to say that Ryan had really developed into the sort that enjoyed destruction now, Claudia's seductive whisper made Ryan shiver ever so slightly. Enough that it could reasonable be chalked up to him just writhing about in her lethal headscissors, that is until it seemed that Ryan's honest praise of how much he was entertained by the hellhound's moves had given him a slight measure of freedom. Enough that he wasn't going to pass out at least, even the Rebelling Paragon's legendary toughness wasn't going to last forever as it were. Ryan gave a little Hnhnhnhn~......." as he felt his neck at least get some air in there.

Constrained in Claudia's lethal leggy prison the hellhound decided to gracefully reward the ruggedly handsome Paragon with a gentle yet cheeky hair fondle, it was as disrespectful as one could get while still being respectful. With Ryan loving it, but as much as he'd love to be petted and caressed by this total alpha female the Rebelling Paragon didn't bow to anyone easily. Hence why he had gone for that strike to the breasts of Claudia, it was arguably a bit of a cheap move. But Ryan these days saw the rules as rough guideline at the best of times for the most part.

It actually seemed to take the hellhound by surprise there, her hold around Ryan's neck having decreased considerably. She spoke loudly of what sort of person would do this, to which Mr Knight had managed to give a little smirk and said "With my apologises sweetie, couldn't help myself~" suddenly Ryan would shift himself to the left and around in the hold to pin Claudia's shoulders to the mat! Before suddenly and quickly yelling "I'mgonnapinyounow! 1! 2!" Ryan then didn't say the third one. As it was a spar Ryan figured he could add a wonderful little bit of humour into this and likely annoy the hellhound just a bit. He bet she was cute when she was mad......

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:07 am

"Ggrrrrhhh~" *Preventing herself from howling any more than she already had, Claudia attempted to assuage the stinging anguish by attempting to crawl back onto her hind legs. Much to her dismay however, seconds before achieving what she set out to accomplish, Ryan swiftly reminded her that she hadn't claimed victory from the jaws of defeat just yet by shifting himself in her direction, wrapping his arm around her leg before dragging her towards the floor for an impromptu shoulder pin!*

"W..what?!" *More outraged than enraged, the ravenous hellhound's appetite for retribution was tantamount to that of a starving street mutt, and the instant Ryan approached the second digit, her lower body exploded skyward to break the count!* "Y..you impulsive little shit!" *Weaponizing her lethal legs, Claudia wormed them around his flanks to keep him in place for her next attack.*

*Shifting her body weight entirely, Claudia snatched the length of his arm while simultaneously tugging it towards her, popping it inside of the diminutive opening between her leg and his cheekbone to try and execute a triangle choke!* "After this, I'm going to leave you breathless~" *Her salacious voice masked the diabolical intentions she had, the submission hold itself putting Ryan on quickly-diminishing clock to try and escape!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next