Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hunting Time (For TPC30)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hunting Time (For TPC30) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunting Time (For TPC30)

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:05 pm

Just because Ryan was now a wilder, unhinged version of himself that loved carnage and destruction in matches. It didn't mean that during a spar he couldn't have the odd little joke here and there, the lad would often during exchanges with John and Lucy play a little prank on them. Usually by doing something actually very similar to this even, where he'd pretend to pin his opponent very quickly even if that hadn't been a rule established prior to the engagement. It seemed however that Claudia was both surprised and also very, very peeved off by Ryan's little playful gesture there.

Much to the glee of the Rebelling Paragon at first, however the Hellhound was shown to be very, very cross at this. Given how she referred to him with a vulgar term, Ryan responded with a hearty chuckle at how that statement could have been referring to Claudia from an outsider's perspective. Yet to the Rebelling Paragon he was very much seeing Claudia as the one that can bring out the spirit in him, make him feel it!

Said feeling it was bestowed to Ryan by Claudia quickly shuffling about and locking Ryan into a very tight and flawless triangle choke, that actually made Mr Knight's eyes bulge out there. Already the vision of Mr Knight was clouding, little spots in his vision. The sudden and jarring sensation made it hard for Ryan to mount much of a comeback here, yet Claudia would find one thing very certain from the Rebelling Paragon. That he bowed to no one to even his last breath, as the life and movements ebbed from Ryan he'd still not tap against her smooth legs. Ryan kept eye contact on her throughout it all. His lips trying to smirk but not quite finding it.......

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:31 am

*Continuing to strangle every last ounce of vigor from within Ryan's muscular frame, Claudia noticed something quite intriguing about her formidable prey- Despite realizing that his terminus was on the horizon, the tenacious veteran refused to admit defeat or abdicate his position in any capacity, even though he had been ensnared within a compromising position. Suffice to say, Claudia was impressed by his resiliency.*

"Hmm..well well~" *Watching the final ounce of life drain from his flickering eyes, The Hellhound's corpulent legs began to gingerly recoil from around his throat, promptly rolling the former champion onto his backside in an attempt to keep him relatively conscious. However, this did not automatically absolve Ryan of his role as a participant in their little skirmish, as he would quickly realize while Claudia began removing her right foot from within her crimson boot.*

"I had a hunch you were a masochist- Seems like my suspicions were right~" *Extending the base of her recently freed toes, she proceeded to give his mushrooming bulge a tantalizing honk, rolling the edge of her platform around his concealed scepter as a staunch reminder of who really wore the pants in their burgeoning relationship!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:59 pm

Ryan wasn't one to really thrown in the towel, even if he was choked out completely he'd rather take that and say that he didn't tap. Some might have called that foolish, but Ryan was the sort that took common sense as a rough suggestion at the best of times given his wilder demeanour. Besides he could think of much worse things that could occur than being choked out by a sultry wolf girl that could just eat you alive, Claudia was earning brownie points with the Rebelling Paragon. Had he some form of air in him he might have just said that he was proud of her being able to flawlessly transition between one submission hold to the next, Ryan was perfectly willing to simply pass out and handle whatever occurred later. However it seemed that the seductive hellhound had other ideas in store for the former champ, given how she released him and had him rolled onto his back.

Already Ryan could feel sweet, sweet air entering his lungs again. That was already a blessing for the Rebelling Paragon, his vision was blurry. Not helped by the bright lights above the ring, yet he could feel and sense Claudia moving around followed by the noise of something being taken off. Then Ryan felt it, a smooth bare foot lightly caressing his manhood. Ryan's eyes flickered open and he gazed down at Claudia's fondling of him, he quivered underneath her. The hellhound had discovered one of the few weaknesses that the Rebelling Paragon had, the blood from his head was gone from having been choked out and went all the way down there it seemed based off of how he saluted Claudia down there.

She remarked on how Ryan was a masochist, to which the lad gave a little chuckle with "Your not wrong......I am a bit......heck anyone in this business is at some point......." Ryan chuckled again after that as Claudia was showing that she was placing herself ahead, something that made the former champ sigh in content. As much as Ryan didn't bow to anyone, when it came to pleasure however. It was nice to let someone at least take the reins every now and then, for now until he caught his breath the Rebelling Paragon would put his hands behind his head and say "I ain't done by the way you should have choked me out fully, but something tells me your very much not done either~" Ryan moved one of his hands down to caress the top of Claudia's foot in a soothing manner. For now he'd be a bit docile and let the alpha female have some time in the trousers of their aggressive union~

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:34 am

*Continuing to caress the outer layer of padding that encased his engorged rod with her bare foot, Claudia was impressed by how quickly he recuperated from her strangulating chokehold, almost as if he were pretending this entire time. Personal doubts aside however, it came as little surprise to the Hellhound- He may have been swiftly overtaken by her agile maneuvers and explosive power, but she could count on one hand the amount of individuals that returned to their feet, let alone nonchalantly enjoy her tantalizing interpretation of punishment.*

"You're strong, I'll admit, but fortitude alone isn't enough to impress me, bud~" *Recoiling her bare foot, she reached towards her boot before wedging her foot into the vacant space within, crawling towards the ropes with a feral glint sparkling in her eyes.* "I'm not interested in getting it on with a punching bag, so why not show me the reason behind that former champ status of yours."

*Eventually crawling up the turnbuckles and fully returning to her feet, Claudia promptly ran her fingers through her luxurious, obsidian hair while deliberately striking quite the fetching pose.* "Come on Ryan; try and break me~" *She clicked with the edge of her tongue, remaining as still as a statue in anticipation of his response, fully aware that she was irresistible to any gender when she wanted to be!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:21 pm

Ryan wasn't gonna lie, he'd need to take the day off after this night. His neck felt raw as hell after that serious choking session at the lovely legs of the hellhound, who used her toes to playfully stimulate the Rebelling Paragon mighty shaft. To say he had been compensating was a lie, even down there he lived up to his moniker. The thick fabric usually helped hide that, rare as it was for the former Brit to be riled up to have himself be this hard.

Then again having all the blood be drained from your head could only really have it go down elsewhere, at least that's what the former champ liked to believe. The Rebelling Paragon was happy to have let Claudia have her fill, he had admittedly a little chink in his armour to this sort of treatment. It was nice to let someone take the reins there and it was also a hidden fact that Ryan was actually a good massage giver, something he'd have to give the hellhound an experience of when all was said and done~

Claudia spoke of how resilient the Rebelling Paragon was, obviously earning points there. But being able to simply take a mad beating wasn't going to be enough to get by in wrestling and Ryan knew this as well as anyone else. The lad rose upwards as Claudia put her bare foot back in her shoe, but he managed to get a glimpse of that feral expression. In most wrestlers it would send shivers down their spine, but to the Rebelling Paragon it simply wetted his hunger to reach into his wilder side.........

The hellhound would make her way to the corner and stand back up, running her hands into her hair and striking a pose that just screamed 'Come Hither Dearie' and daring the Rebelling Paragon to try and break her. Ryan had at this point sat up fully and looked at her out the corner of his one eye and gave a little chuckle and licked his lips before rolling up into a crouched position. Taking a moment to admire the hellhound in her statuesque glory before saying "As you wish my lady~" before suddenly bolting upright and dashing straight at Claudia and jumping up and trying to splash her right in the corner!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:28 am

*As her confidence began to soar after having conquered the seasoned elite, Claudia continued to flaunt her bombshell of a body towards her downed opponent, cherishing this fleeting moment while pretending to blow a kiss in his direction.* "Hmhm, am I simply too much for you to handle? If so, all you need to do is...!" *However, much to her dismay, it seemed as though Ryan had been in second gear throughout most of their initial encounter, charging towards her before colliding chest to chest for a massive chest smash!*

"Ggggguhhh!" *The tactile discomfort left the hellhound all but winded, feeling her precious oxygen escape through her nostrils before clinging to either edge of the top ropes for physical support, otherwise she knew her trembling legs would potentially make her crumble to the ground below.* "F..finally..nnhh..d..deciding to take me seriously eh?" *While severely weakened, Claudia wasn't about to abdicate her unquestionable position as superior, quickly concocting a strategy she could utilize from her stagnant spot.*

*Quickly forcing herself to the highest point atop the highest turnbuckle, she took a fleeting seconds to steady herself before vaulting towards her opposition, a boot planted against each shoulder to try and keep him disoriented while she went to work on him.* "D..don't think you're about to start dominating me!" *She shouted, trying to balance herself atop his broad trapezius muscles.*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:17 pm

Ryan had to admit, he was quite impressed there by the hellhound there in terms of her ability to take a hit. Very few could withstand the Rebelling Paragon barrelling into them with full force, given that he was very much a chiselled wall of muscle running full tilt at you most people would have buckled and crumpled under the weight of it all from Ryan. Claudia's very ample funbags did little to help cushion Ryan blasting into her with all the force of his former country of Britain, oh so tempting as it was to simply let the hellhound stand there and model like a playboy bunny Ryan had decided that she had needed a firm reminder of why Ryan had been a title holder in the first place. The ring dang near shook from the sheer impact of being collided by the Rebelling Paragon there.

Claudia wasn't done though, she was a tough vixen and Ryan loved it. She spoke of how she was finally being taken seriously, privately Ryan would say that she had been this whole time. It was just that now Ryan was getting a good read on her and using his ring general prowess to assert his dominance here now, the Rebelling Paragon would chuckle and flick a strand of her hair. Somewhat confident enough that Claudia would be stunned for the moment Ryan gave a strand of her obsidian hair a playful flick, she'd better be prepared for plenty of headpats down the line once he made sure she was put through the ringer well enough.

Still though Claudia dug down deep and suddenly pulled a houdini upon the former champ, because she'd spring upwards onto the turnbuckles ninja style! Ryan subconsciously lunged forward to try and grab the hellhound only for that to play into Claudia's plan as she leapfrogged onto Mr Knight's muscled shoulders, with his one eye damn near bulging out its socket. Plus not to mention Claudia's.......womanhood was lurking close to Ryan's head, her scent lurked near the lad's nose and made his mind feel fuzzy briefly. But he gritted his teeth and staggered backwards and side to side in order to try and unbalance Claudia as the hellhound was balancing atop him!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:27 am

*Fully aware of the close proximity her feminine cove was in relation to his face, Claudia's defiant blush and quivering legs were a significant indicator that she genuinely had no idea what she had gotten herself into, but the rebellious soul that dwelled within the renegade refused to admit defeat, even while in the eye of a turbulent hurricane!* "J..just hold still and it will all be over soon!" *Deciding that repositioning herself would be the most prudent decision she could make, Claudia hatched a brilliant plan- perhaps utilizing her lethal legs would yield better results over mindlessly balancing herself atop Ryan's shoulders.*

*The process of transitioning from balancing against his upper body to swinging from his throat was much more seamless than she anticipated, except for one caveat- If she couldn't manage to direct Ryan precisely where he needed to go, then the probability of being reversed far outweighed the chances of effectively executing such a maneuver. Still, out of options and quickly running out of time, Claudia assumed the position, eager to see if Ryan was capable of keeping her entertained!*

*Latching her thighs against Ryan's thick neck for stability, Claudia subsequently unfurled backwards and draped herself from around the burly commander's neck, as if she were a living noose!* "Try to contain yourself, big boy~" *With an undeniable degree of ecstasy emanating from her cadence, The Hellhound proceeded to whip Ryan backwards for an impromptu hurricarana!!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:21 pm

Ryan was loving this, the way that Claudia took his attacks in stride and pressed on even when she'd been pressed hard from the Rebelling Paragon squishing hard into her. It made the lad want it all the more and to hopefully result in a mutual communion in a natural way. But first Ryan was more than happy to simply continue the hard fought battle, for after all he was loving this feeding frenzy between him and the hellhound. Where else could he get someone that could leapfrog onto him like a circus acrobat, Ryan hadn't had something quite like this occur to him beforehand! Nevertheless the Rebelling Paragon was keen to see what Claudia could follow with something like this, lo and behold the wolf girl decided to act quickly.

She lept down and slapped her thighs around Ryan's neck, bringing herself real close there again. Ryan had drawn on his wrestling experience here and had a rough guess of what Claudia was gonna be trying to do, going for a little hurricarana there on the Rebelling Paragon. Ryan had a cheeky little glint in his eyes from it all as Claudia asked Ryan to contain himself. As if Ryan would take that advice, more like a rough suggestion in his view......

Ryan dug himself down deep and clenched Claudia's thighs, before trying to spin in his own direction and prop the hellhound upwards. She'd likely know what was in store for her here as the Rebelling Paragon would hope to spin and get her up to the apex of it all, before leaping up and into the for a hard hitting sitout powerbomb to take the wind right out of Claudia's very sexy sails!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:54 am

*Having spent a tremendous amount of her vigor keeping him nice and compliant within her thighs just a handful of minutes ago, Claudia's best attempt at flinging Ryan backwards yielded very little positive results, and before she had enough ample time to reposition herself it was too late!* "W..what..a..are you doing?!" *She frantically shouted, feeling the tangible energy between them begin to shift in his favor!*

*Her momentum had been completely nullified, the flabbergasted Hellhound could only look on in horror as the massive veteran controlled her fate from this point onward, deciding upon a massive powerbomb that send her plummeting towards the canvas as a suitable punishment for trying to usurp him!*
Spoiler:

"GGRRRHH!" *The immediate impact was enough to discombobulate the agitated predator, sending her svelte figure bouncing off the ring like a trampoline and onto her midsection!* "Ugggh..f..fuck.." *She gnashed her pearly whites against her bottom lip, attempting to crawl towards an adjacent rope for some semblance of stability, unable to cope with the reality of the situation she was currently facing!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next