Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A matter of finding oneself again

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A matter of finding oneself again - Page 3 Empty Re: A matter of finding oneself again

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:13 pm

The time of truth had come. It was now or never. Sanae had faced several trials that day, thinking that she was so far from succeeding in them just to be proven wrong by Alaina. Even before that final lift she had too much to thank that woman for. That morning she was a sad mess, prey of the worst of her thoughts and unable to do much in her workout. Now she couldn’t say that she was fully healed because those things took time, but she could feel how Alaina had pushed her in the right direction, just as good friends do.

Time to face those 250 lbs. Sanae gripped the weight bar and then thought of anyone who would doubt her, clenched her teeth both in rage and in a grimace of exertion and strain as every muscle on her body protested, but did their job. At first she could feel her strength faltering, but she let adrenaline fueling her body and in the end she managed to lift the weight. Letting Alaina help her with the bar she let a final groan of release, holding herself on her knees as she huffed in exhaustion. “I- I can’t believe I did it.” She could feel the satisfaction and pride burning within her, her former self slowly crawling out of the bad spot she was in. Maybe she couldn’t be champion material again, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t make a great show.

Back to top Go down

A matter of finding oneself again - Page 3 Empty Re: A matter of finding oneself again

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Alaina clapped and cheered as Justice Asuka did it, going further than she thought she could! The expression on Justice Asuka's face was payment enough for the amazon. "Awesome! I knew you could do that! You just need to believe in yourself. I felt the power of your slams, felt you kick out of pins after some of my biggest moves.. I know you are a title contender. The next time I see you I expect you to slam big ladies like me silly, and I bet in a few months of training you are gonna be able to bench even more than that 250 you just put up." Alaina said with a wink giving Justice Asuka a pat on the back as she sat up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:35 am

Sanae could look like she was composed and in her usual calm demeanor, but the veteran was actually elated. After how her last days had been, the bluette couldn’t believe she got to a point in which she reconnected with her old self so quickly. Of course she was fully aware of the fact that all that progress meant nothing if she didn’t keep going with her training regime, but achieving some feats of strength she considered completely part of her past now made a great boost on her morale which was at its lowest after her mild lo bad results in her first matches as she came back to the ring.

Huffing and puffing from how exhausted she was, Justice got a real gulp of water and walked around a little to ease the tension from her muscles. Damn she was going to be sore the next morning. In her aim to prove herself she overdid herself a little, so lots of stretching was now in order to recover from that. But even more than that, something else was in order: “You know… thanks. You really helped make my day with this. In some sort of way I needed this, I needed being shown that I’m still a valid wrestler and athlete. I got caught by anxiety and bad thoughts, but now I think I can start working to get out of there, and it’s all thanks to you. Thank you again.”, Sanae was speaking from the bottom of her heart, a small hint of tearing showing in her eyes as she was actually touched by what Alaina did for her that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:51 am

"Hey its all right, we all struggle at times. I just lost to Charlotte at Avalanche and she is a young wrestler with a 2-1-0 record against me after I really felt like I was going to win she just out-wrestled me plain and simple. I actually need to get to my workout now, but if you need anything at all just call me. Also, I damn well better see you in the ring again. I still want to show ya what I can do and out-slam you." Alaina added with a wink as she gave Justice Asuka a hug. Alaina was eager to see her in the ring again, knowing that a battle with her would be an epic one.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3