by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Stories. Victoria Palmer and Astrid Arvidsson, Charlotte Ravel', Karen Aoki-Justice, Margarita Jorgensen, Lunara Ashmore, Sintharia Ashmore, Nerissa Labong, Lily Menage. Proud of you all

Go down

AFW Stories. Victoria Palmer and Astrid Arvidsson, Charlotte Ravel', Karen Aoki-Justice, Margarita Jorgensen, Lunara Ashmore, Sintharia Ashmore, Nerissa Labong, Lily Menage. Proud of you all Empty AFW Stories. Victoria Palmer and Astrid Arvidsson, Charlotte Ravel', Karen Aoki-Justice, Margarita Jorgensen, Lunara Ashmore, Sintharia Ashmore, Nerissa Labong, Lily Menage. Proud of you all

Post by skip-stop Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:02 pm

Victoria was on edge. There must be order everywhere. And the job must be done perfectly. It was these principles that she adhered to all her life. When she graduated from university and became a personal assistant to the Japanese diplomat, she did not even think that she would ever end up in AFW. But the girl, whom she cared about almost from the very birth, decided to become a wrestler. When Karen announced this decision, Victoria realized that she would become her manager. But the Englishwoman could not imagine that it would go so far. Now she was not only Karen's manager. She has now been the manager of many unique, strong, and distinguished women.

Victoria:

Victoria put the plate on the table and took a deep breath, trying to sort out the thoughts in her head. Everything seemed to be ready. The Englishwoman looked around. It was a large space, or rather it was the living room of the penthouse she rented today. The main event of the year was approaching and Victoria wanted to celebrate it with her wards. She rented a penthouse, chose expensive alcohol, invited a good chef and even paid for live music.

Victoria felt responsible. And it cannot be said that this is bad. She was responsible all her life. If she took on a job, she did it perfectly. And although she did not brag about it, shouting about it in all directions, but she was proud of the women with whom she came all this way here. Each of them deserved a little celebration. But most of all, this holiday was deserved by those who will take part in the main event of the year in a few weeks.

"Well, it looks like everything is really ready," she said to herself, adjusting her glasses.

As soon as she said that, the doorbell rang. The Englishwoman went to the hallway in order to meet the first guests. Victoria looked through the peephole and smiled slightly. She expected these women to come here first. And she was not mistaken. Victoria opened the door.

"Welcome," Victoria said.
Thank you for the invitation,” the Ashmore sisters replied in unison.

Lunara and Sintharia, of course, looked charming. When they were not together, sometimes it seemed that each of them was missing something. But when the Ashmore sisters were together, they created a strange aura. Victoria closed the door and invited them into the living room.

Lunara:

Sintharia:

You arrived first,” Victoria said.
"Of course," Lunara chuckled.
"Make yourself comfortable," Victoria pointed to the spirits and appetizer table, "main dishes will be served later, only wine and snacks for now."
"Interesting," Sintharia smiled slightly, "I hope the chef will show something worthy."

Victoria narrowed her eyes slightly, she heard rumors that one of the chefs who served Sintharia a bad dish was driven to madness by the girl. However, there shouldn't be any problems today, Victoria made sure that the chef is a real professional. In order to defuse the situation a little, Lunara invited her sister to take a glass of wine and have a drink with her. In addition, the doorbell rang again and the manager hurried to meet the new guest.

"Lady Menage!" Victoria said happily as she opened the door.
"There is no need to call me lady," Lily replied without emotion, "outside of our homeland it is inappropriate. Thanks for the invitations, Miss Palmer."

Lily has always created an unforgettable impression. She was incredibly beautiful, her appearance was almost perfect. But due to her illness, she was almost completely emotionless. Two extremes combined in one essence. Lily entered the hallway, and then, at Victoria's invitation, she proceeded to the living room.

Lily:

You did a good job,” Lily said immediately, looking around the room, she was also a perfectionist.
"Thank you, I'm glad you appreciated it," Victoria replied with a smile, "have you already met the Ashmore sisters?"
"Lunara Ashmore is the leader of a street gang in Tokyo," Lily said, turning her head to the side, "and her sister, Sinharia Ashmore, Lunara's right-hand person, as well as a genius psychotherapist."
"Oh... you're well informed, not so many people know the truth about the Ashmore sisters," Victoria said in surprise.
"Information is a weapon. And a weapon is a guarantee of safety," Lily said in an even voice, "I know what I need to know. I think it would be interesting for me to talk to Sintharia."
"Would be interesting?" Victoria was even more surprised.
"I said it in such a way that it was easier for you to understand, in fact it cannot be called 'interesting' because I do not feel interesting in anything," Lily's yellow eyes seemed to be looking through the manager, "and now excuse me, I will probably meet the Ashmore sisters in person."

Victoria nodded and looked after the brunette, who walked towards Lunara and Sintharia. Lily was very strange. But at the same time she was very strong. She had a unique fighting style and lack of emotion helped her create a unique stage image. Victoria hoped that someday Lily would reach a real high level. Another doorbell rang.

"Astrid! Charlotte! Nice to see you," Victoria said with a smile, letting the women in.
"Thank you," Charlotte smiled slightly, clearly embarrassed.
"Cool place," Astrid chuckled, "much more civilized than the bars I usually go to."
"Glad to hear it."

They all went into the living room. Astrid immediately began to look around, while Charlotte behaved more modestly, she was not used to such events. Victoria noticed Astrid's gaze and smiled slightly.

Astrid:

Charlotte:

Beer in the fridge,” said the manager.
"You know me better than I do, huh," Astrid laughed.
"Margarita and Karen haven't come yet?" asked Charlotte.
"They'll be here soon," Victoria assured, "as soon as everyone is assembled, we'll start the main part. Until then, have fun."

Astrid nodded and she and Charlotte went to the other women who were having some kind of discussion. Victoria got minutes of rest, took a glass of wine and sat down on the sofa. She glanced furtively at her wards and smiled. She was glad that there were no conflicts in this small team. Although some of them were not yet personally acquainted with each other, today they had a chance to fix it. And so far, everything has been going well. The doorbell rang and the Englishwoman hurried to meet the next guest.

"Oh my god..." Victoria was stunned.
Just call me Nerissa,” the woman said with an unnaturally wide smile.

The Native American woman was dressed in a charming green dress, which caused amazement on Victoria's face. It seems Nerissa wanted to make an unforgettable impression on everyone and the Englishwoman was sure that she would succeed. They went into the living room. And immediately they heard a whistle. It was Lunara. Oh, Victoria didn't even want to think about what topics these two could find for communication. They were both obsessed with sex. And it seems that Nerissa smelled a kindred spirit almost immediately, as she immediately headed towards Lunara. Victoria smiled slightly, and then the next doorbell rang. Well, at least now she knew exactly who it was.

Nerissa:

"Margarita! Karen!" Victoria hugged both girls like a mother.
"Hey, mom, you will strangle me," Karen croaked, she did not like such frank displays of emotions in front of other people.
"Thank you for the invitation," said Margarita, slightly embarrassed.

Victoria released the girls and they went into the living room. The manager happily clapped her hands, attracting the attention of all those gathered on this amazing evening.

Karen:

Margarita:

"Well, once again, everyone is welcome!" she said happily and confidently. "Thank you so much for finding the opportunity to come. Not all of you know each other personally, but I hope we fix that today. I suggest you drink to the meeting first! It's not every day that so many unique women get together."

Everyone laughed approvingly and went to the table. Everyone took a glass of wine, even Astrid, who had little passion for the drink. Victoria raised her glass first and smiled broadly.

"For the meeting!"
"For the meeting!" repeated the women in chorus.

Everyone took a sip and wine. And then Victoria took a deep breath. Even for her, it was exciting. She was about to give a speech. At first she thought to prepare in advance, but then decided that it was unnecessary. She wanted to say everything from a pure heart.

"I want to say a few words," Victoria began and everyone immediately fell silent, for each of them Victoria was a real authority, "maybe my speech will be a little incoherent, as soon as I'm worrying a little. Okay. The most important thing I want to say is that I'm incredibly proud of all of you. You can't imagine how glad I am that I had the opportunity to meet all of you. Each of you is a real example to follow in one way or another. Karen was the one for whom I became a manager. But now I am the manager for each of you. And I promise you that I will never leave you. I will do everything in my power to make your names go down in history. You are all incredibly strong and aspiring. Yes, of course, sometimes we face setbacks. You as fighters and I as manager. But we don't stop. And today we are here as one team. And I am glad that each of you is ready to support the other in difficult times. I am grateful to Charlotte for coaching Karen and Margarita. I am grateful to Sintharia, who is always ready to help deal with the internal problems of others. I am grateful to each of you. It is an honor to be with such outstanding women. I... I..."

Emotions overwhelmed Victoria and she put her hand to her lips, her eyes filled with tears. Most of the managers treated it all just like a job. But she wasn't one of them. She had reasons for that. Victoria will never have children. But sometimes the maternal instinct cannot be simply hidden. Therefore, she took care of each of these girls and women as her own children. Karen took a few steps forward and hugged Victoria.

Hey, it's okay,” she said.
"Yeah..." the manager sobbed, "I just... yeah, it's okay."

Her speech touched everyone. Of course, Victoria maintained friendly relations with all her wards, but some of them did not even realize that the Englishwoman valued them so highly. Victoria wiped away her tears, smiled again and raised her glass.

"For all of you! I am sure that each of you will achieve the goals that you have set for yourself! Women like you are not created to live in the shadow of others. So let's continue to work together and go forward! No matter what! For you all!" she said.

Everyone looked at each other and nodded to each other, and then raised their glasses too.

"And for Victoria!" they said in unison.

There was glasses clink and then each of them took a sip. Despite the fact that everyone knew that Victoria was a perfectionist, and that she had gathered everyone here for a reason, no one expected that everything would be so official. Moreover, apparently, Victoria has not finished yet, since she called everyone to silence.

"And now I'm going to ask Astrid, Charlotte and Karen to come forward!" she said.

Charlotte started shaking her head negatively, she was not used to attention. But Astrid and Karen pushed her, forcing her to take a few steps forward. All three were in front of the eyes of the other women, and Victoria smiled broadly.

"I especially want to highlight you, because you have done the greatest work so far!" Victoria pointed at them. "For those who don't know about it, I came here because of Karen. I raised her since childhood and when she decided to become a wrestler, I decided to become her manager. Karen has come a long way, she has not lost a match, she has earned the right to call herself the Horsewoman of the Apocalypse. Charlotte joined my roster shortly after Karen and during that time she proved to be a true fighter. The rivalry you started with Alaina in order to show that newcomers are also worthy of attention is fascinating to me. You are a true example of a noble fighter. And, of course, Astrid. Your desire to the top still amazes me. I have not seen anyone who enjoyed the fight so much. And I have never seen such a fire in the heart as yours. I am proud of all of you. Without exception. As your manager and as your friend."

Karen, Charlotte, and Astrid looked embarrassed. But they listened to their manager with smiles.

I wish you never forget who you are. I know that there are still many trials ahead of you. But I know that you will face all difficulties with your heads held high. I wish you only success. I am not I wish you the best of luck as you don't need it. I just wish you to show what you can do in the upcoming Summer Splash!" Victoria raised her glass. "For Astrid, Charlotte and Karen!"
"For Astrid, Charlotte and Karen!" all the others repeated in unison.

After the last sip was taken, Victoria began to clap her hands, everyone else joined her. Now the manager felt incredible. She was usually calm and rarely allowed herself to show emotions. But this was not necessary now. She was glad that she was able to tell her wards everything that was in her soul. She clapped her hands again, drawing attention.

"Now I invite everyone to sit down at the table, in a few minutes the main dishes will be served," she said, "live music will accompany us. Then we will take a break, Karen wanted to give us something. Well, then the rest of the night will be in our disposal for whatever we want."

The plan was announced and everyone proceeded to execute it. Surprisingly, even Sintharia did not find anything to complain about during dinner. All dishes were delicious, so Victoria's efforts were not in vain. All the women were actively talking, exchanging stories, experiences and plans for the future. Even Lily, who was trying to pretend she was not here, found something to talk to Margarita about. Karen diligently pretended not to notice that her ex-girlfriend was sitting next to her and talking to her friend. A real idyll. They looked like family. Well, that was partly true. Victoria clapped her hands several times, the musicians fell silent and the manager got up from the table.

"So, another part of the evening," then she looked at Karen, "come on."

The Japanese girl smiled and walked straight towards the microphone. She wanted to bring something to this evening, not to mention the fact that she, like Victoria, wanted to support everyone. In addition to being able to skillfully kick shit out of people, she was great at singing. Well... Karen took the microphone and then said a few words to the musicians who were supposed to help her today. She was about to start, but suddenly an idea came to her mind. She looked at Lily.

I think I can use the help of a true Englishwoman,” she said, slightly embarrassed, “will you do me the honor?”

Lily, despite her composure, blinked several times in surprise. She hasn't spoken to Karen since the moment they decided they'd better not be a pair. The girl cleared her throat.

"Are you sure?" she asked.
Absolutely,” Karen nodded, “you can help me better than anyone else. And I think it will be better if you start.”

Lily nodded and walked over to the Japanese girl. Karen gave her another microphone and then whispered something in her ear. The corners of Lily's lips lifted slightly, she liked the song.

"Well, this is for all for you!" said Karen.

The girl nodded to the musicians and the music began. Great piano sound... everyone recognized the song from the first note. And everyone started to make noise even before Lily began to sing. The Englishwoman took a step forward. It was real magic. Why? Because she had no emotion. But her voice was beautiful. And no one could sing more emotionally than Lily Menage.

We are the champions:

"I've paid my dues..."
"Time after time..."
"I've done my sentence..."
"But committed no crime..."
"And bad mistakes…"
"I've made a few..."

Lily raised her head proudly and clenched her fist.

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face!”
"But I've come through!"

And we mean to go on and on and on and on…”

Karen took the lead.

"We are the champions, my friends!"
And we'll keep on fighting till the end!”

She looked at Lily, smiled faintly and they continued to sing together.

"We are the champions!"
"We are the champions!"
"No time for losers!"
'Cause we are the champions of the World!”

Karen moved closer to Victoria, looking her straight in the eye. She saw how much the woman she called her mother was proud of her and how much she worried about her. Karen put her hand on Victoria's shoulder.

I've taken my bows...”
"And my curtain calls..."
You brought me fame and fortune...”
And everything that goes with it...”
"I thank you all..."
But it's been no bed of roses...”
No pleasure cruise...”

Tears began to run down the manager's face, but she was smiling. She knew that Karen would handle everything, as she always did.

I consider it a challenge before the human race!”
And I ain't gonna lose!”

Karen turned around and Lily supported her with her voice.

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

Karen and Lily looked at each other and then looked at everyone else. Astrid. Charlotte. Lunara and Sintharia. Margarita. Nerissa. Everyone looked at Karen and Lily with admiration in their eyes. The emotionality of the song penetrated into the hearts of each of them.

"We are the champions!"
"We are the champions!"
"No time for losers!"
'Cause we are the champions of the World!”

Not just Lily and Karen. Everyone decided to contribute.

"We are the champions!"
"We are the champions!"
"No time for losers!"
"'Cause we are the champions of the World!"

The girls and women gave each other a round of applause, and then there was what ordinary people call group hugs. Yes, for some it was just a song. But for them it was what brought them together. Each of these outstanding women had a clear purpose in life. And each was determined to achieve her own goal. And there is nothing wrong with real friends helping you with this.

How was the rest of the night? Well... Limousine. Night club. A sea of ​​alcohol. A little ecstasy. The brawl that Nerissa started. Another night club. More alcohol. And a crazy headache in the morning. But it was fun. These girls and women are not the kind who can't have fun. If they have fun, then together. And if they have fun, then to the fullest. Especially before the Summer Splash.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down