Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu)

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 am

"Aghhh! Geez she's strong." Lobo thought to himself as his arm was suddenly jerked back only for his hand to reach her firm round breasts.

"Agh, You know I could enjoy this more if you werent trying to tear me apart!" He said while gently carressing her breasts.

"And It will be punishment alright... Punishment for you! Prisoner of War Hentai Match! I've taken A liking to you Ms... (Aghhh) Alena... Maybe I'll keep ya for a while." He said under his teeth as he tried to slip free.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Alena smirked in a both lustful and sinister way. With his arms controlled with both her hands, and the increasing pressure from her thighs, he was not going to slip away that easily.

"There...! know...! your place...! boy...!", she grunted, jolting his windpipe repeatedly between her flexing thighs, until she was satisfied of the deep red color of his face.

Then, she would release Lobo and roll away to a crowling position, letting the hot shower trinkle on her body. "Come on big boy, show me what you got..", she encouraged Lobo, well knowing that he was probably slightly weakened from the prolonged headscissors.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:23 am

"Ack!" coughed Lobo as he felt the amazon's tight legs crushing his throat, he was unsure how long he would last till suddenly She released him. He was relieved that she let him go, Thinking that would be the end of him.

Slowly he got up and admired Alena's glisining figure under the hot shower water as she taunted him, He walked over to her still slightly drained from the headscissor. Once in range Lobo attempted to grab Alena's wet silky body in a bearhug. Wanting to get another piece of the Slovakian Beauty for himself.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Soaked skins rubbing against each other suggestively, Alena let herself get caught into Lobo's embrace.

"Ohhh... my...", she breathed out nibbling his ear, as her arms circled his neck and her bountiful breasts rubbed his chest suggestively.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:37 am

As water trickled down onto them Lobo tightend his grip on Alena's body before pushing her against a wall while he began to grind his body with her own as he kissed the side of her neck.

"I hope... You relalize that im not gonna win..." Lobo whispered under Alena's ear as he began to remove her bikini from behind.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Alena let Lobo have his way with her bikini top, well knowing that his excitement would go at her advantage.

"Mmmm.... i hope you realize i love playing with food hunni...", Alena murred lustfully to Lobo's ear, following with a lick to his neck as her hand ran slowly from his well toned abs down to his crotch, stroking it slowly.

If he was distracted and mesmerized enough by her erotic strokes and the rubbing of her soaked breasts against his chest, Alena's pleasure&pain game would be resumed: the sexy amazon would suddenly lift her knee up into Lobo's abs.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 am

Lobo was completely mezmerized by Alena's heavenly breasts and by the gentle strokes he recieved from his hands that, he failed to see her knee rising up to strike him.

"-Ooof!" Lobo coughed backing down to one knee in front of Alena as the wind was knocked out of him.

"You... fight pretty damn dirty..." Lobo said clutching his abs trying to be back up on his feet before Alena would attack once more.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 pm

"I know...it's bad me sweetie", she spoke softly. Though, her movements were fast as she prevented Lobo from standing up: stepping over, she wrapped her thighs around the kneeling guy's head, also reaching down to his wrists and pulling them up, so that he would be trapped with no chances to use his hands.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 pm

"Nyughh..." Moaned Lobo as he layed trapped between Alena's golden amazonian thighs her was already drained from the previous head scissors this move was draining him even more now. Still he tried to use his strength in his back and in legs to lift her up off her feet and escape the hold. If he couldnt do this, it would only be a matter of time before Lobo became to fatigued to fight back.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:37 pm

"Ohh... you're strong. I like it", Alena said, feeling that he was going to lift her. But the sexy amazon countered his efforts by bracing herself and adding more pressure around his neck.

"But... we can't let you escape from my thighs massage, can we?", she purred, subjecting him to repeated pulsations, willing to drain more and more of his strenghts.

Once she was satisfied with his weakness, she would rub her butt teasingly against the back of his head, letting go of his wrists as her hands would run along his back, teasing his muscles with her sharp nails.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next