Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu)

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 am

"Gah... I dont need,,, A Massage....Agghhhhh..." The strength that Lobo once had was all zapped away, he had been almost completly drained.

He grew both irritated and aroused as Alena taunted him with her curvy rear sharp nails from her gentle looking hands. Lobo was unable to do anything against her as he lay on his knees between her thighs.

"...You're strong..." He mummered weakly as he grabbed her wrist with little to no strength behind it. barely able to move her.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Encounter (For Ryu)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 pm

"Mmm.. thank you sweetie. And you're handsome", she softly replied, breaking the weak hold of his hands with no viible effort.

Satisfied with Lobo's softened state and excited by his handsome back, Alena proceeded with a shift to her hold. Hugging Lobo's waist, she would release the scissors and lift him up as if going for a powerbomb, thus showing an impressive strenght for a woman.

Though, instead of proceeding with the powerbomb, she lingered with her male opponent balanced over her shoulders, his butt sitting onto her breasts, while Alena licked her lips at the closeness of Lobo's member. "mmm... and looks like you're handsome everywhere..", she smirked, planting a teasing kiss to the tip.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:15 am

Lobo groggily sat upon Alena, his head hanging low as his body was drained and fatigued, never had he been dominated like this before, completely taken by the surprise of Alena's amazing strength.

Lobo let out a soft weak moan as Alena's lips kissed his fully erect member so softly. He could only sit, look down, and watch the Slovakian Amazon toy with him like her little plaything, which at this point was lobo.

"Aghhhhh....I'll...get you... just wait and see..." He moaned weakly from on top of alena.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 am

Alena would smirk and turn around, going to slam Lobo's back against the wet wall of the cabin, having him sandwitched as she let his hips slide down a little, enough for her slippery breasts to surround his manhood in a very erotic embrace.

"Oh no handsome, I am the one who gets here, YOU are the one who GIVES", she growled lustfully as she started to push her bust rhytmically into his groin.
"There sweetie... let me have it my way, i promise you won't regret it...", she would purr in a softer tone, leaning down to give an evil lick to the tip of his cock.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 am

"...As much as I'd enjoy it... I came here... To win..." Lobo exclaimed weakly as the amazon kept her dominating control over Lobo. The luchador gave a flusterd moan as Alena's tounge stroked Lobo's tip, making edge closer to his climax.

"Im not... gonna last much longer..." He whisperd to himself as his body rocked back and forth onto and off the wall with Every push alena gave.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:31 pm

"Oh... but you're going to be a winner handsome... in a way", she winked playfully.
Noticing that Lobo was weakened from intense pleasure and close to burst out, Alena stopped her action and let his trapped frame slide sensually down along her body, until his feet touched the tile floor again and they were at eye to eye level, her soaked mound teasingly rubbing against his erection.

If Lobo was unable to escape such distractin entrapment, the dominating amazon would reach around his butt and press him against the wall hard, so to impale herself with his throbbing member.
"Mine..!", she would growl with primal lust in her voice, before engulfing Lobo's lips into a deep, demanding kiss.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm

(A MAJOR SRY for the Delay, I'll try my best to not let it happen again!)

"Mmmmmph!" the muffled Lobo groaned out against the wall completly defenseless as his lips, butt, and stiff member were taken over by Alena.

The luchador let out another harsh groan as he could himself ready to spill his load out. Knowing the end was near for him he gave into the Amazon's will and was ready to let her ravish him to no end.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 am

((no prob at all, welcome back))
Alena would emit a similar faint moan with Lobo, sucking the air out of his lungs to keep him docile and aroused in her holds.

Slowly, she let both of their bodies slide down along the wall until he was sitting onto the wet tile floor, so that she could get into a more comfortable position sitting on his lap, rocking her hips wildly against her sexual prey.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 pm

"Oh my god..." Lobo whispered to himself as Alena seductively straddled onto Lobo, rocking her curvy hips on his seat, his member growing ever harder, his climax on the rise.

With a smirk, the weakened Lobo reached around Alena's lovely hips and began to undo her the bottom of her bikini.

"You wanna rock?" He said with a sinister smirk and a grip on both sides of her waist as her rocked his own hips with hers.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:37 pm

"Ohhhh my that's it big boy...of course i wanna rock!", Alena moaned loudly, wrapping her arms around his neck and keeping the increasing pace with him.

"....question is: can you take my ride?", she added with a devious smile. With that, she adjusted her embrace around Lobo's neck into a front choke-hold, trapping the guy into a dominating breath-restrainting sex lock, while she kept bouncing and rocking her hips with relentless lust.

Having her lovers pass out during sex was a weird turn-on of hers, and Lobo was about to experience it in first person.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next