Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens  - Page 5 Empty Re: Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens

Post by Valicon Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:38 pm

There were definitely times during this match where Rebecca had forgotten it was a match, too engrossed in the interplay between herself and Nymph. But in the end she walked away with the win, at least that is what the record would show, but to her, it was a different sort of win, the kind that came with meeting someone she admired and getting to be be friend.

After the 3 count and the bell, Rebecca's hand was raised in victory, afterwards she went about gathering her clothes as well as those of Nymph. She ended this by going over to her, a warm smile on her face as she offered her 1 time opponent a hand to help her up, if she accepted and made it to her feet Rebecca would raise Nymph's hand as hers had just been raised, a mark of respect and sportsmanship to one who had given her a great match.

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens  - Page 5 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens  - Page 5 Empty Re: Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens

Post by Iceman Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:58 pm

It was Rebecca’s time to shine. After the redhead’s victory now she had earned the right to celebrate and even boast a little, making her own walkabout while basking in the cheers and support of the crowd. Meanwhile Shiho would just lie on a puddle of her fluids, her chest rising and falling at a quickened pace as she tried to get her breathing back to normal as she was now recovering from the sexual onslaught she endured. Her womanhood was still pulsating now and then and her limbs twitched, but Shiho was slowly coming back to herself.

Rebecca wasn’t done with her though, as the warrior offered Shiho a much needed hand to get on her feet. “Th-thanks...”, she said with winded voice. As she was rising the streamer noticed her legs feeling like jello so she would lean on Rebecca to make it on her feet. To Shiho’s surprise Rebecca raised her hand as if she was the victor, then the streamer made her mind. “Hey. I don’t think I can walk by myself yet, so why don’t we make it out of here so we can talk in private and take some shower?”, she said with a friendly tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:33 am

Rebecca had not dreamed it would go like this. Nymph was actually offering the Redhead more time with her, which of course she was over the moon about. It occurred to her then that she did not even Know her actually name. She knew why of course, knew the reason very well, but for her new friend she did not want to keep calling her Nymph, that just seemed like reminding her of work.

"Of course Nymph, I'll carry you back to the showers, I would love to talk more with you without the eyes of the public." So she lifted up her friend, carrying her like she was a bride after her wedding and made her way out, their sodden and wet clothes under one arm.

Once she made it back to the locker room and the showers she would place Nymph down on one of the bench that ran through the center of the shower room and then sat down next to her. "Are you ok, my last attack didn't hurt you too much did it?"

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens  - Page 5 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:22 pm

When Shiho asked her rival to help her out she was expecting some sort of “Lean on my shoulder” kind of help. Instead, Rebecca got her hands on the streamer and carried her. This took Shiho off-guard at first as she almost yelped in surprise when she was being lifted, once again highlighting the size difference between both women. “Oh, you didn’t have to...”

But Rebecca did, maybe that spoke about the redhead more than her own words. When the both of them reached the lockers room the redhead gently deposited her on a bench and expressed her concerns over her last attack. “Well, hurt wouldn’t be the word you know...” A shiver ran over Shiho’s back when she thought about the overwhelming sexual onslaught she just endured, where she was so close to her limit. Then, grabbing her bag from her locker she got one isotonic drink for herself and a spare one for her rival. “Here. Have some.”, she said while offering the canned drink to Rebecca. “Pro tip: always hydrate after something like this. All that sweat and squirt you lost is going to cause you a nasty headache soon if you don’t replenish liquids.” Shiho sat once again and started sipping her drink while taking deep breaths, exhaustion sinking in now that she had rode all the pleasure she was subjected to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:00 pm

"Thank you. I have experienced things like that before and I appreciate your concern" Rebecca sipped at her drink. Now that the match was over and the adrenaline had worn off she was actually quite awkward around Nymph. In the ring, the emotions and the desire to win had been high enough to overcome this. Now that she was coming off the emotional high, she now realized that she was alone with the streamer, she began to nervously fiddle with the tip if her braid while she tried to think of a way to not sound like the fangirliest of fanciers and drive her away.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:17 pm

The rush of excitement and carnal pleasure that was the match was now over and it was time for both contestants to return to normalcy in their bodies and minds, or at least as normal as possible in those circumstances with both women sitting naked in front of each other and sipping from a canned isotonic drink. The awkwardness of the situation became aparent for Rebecca first and the warrior started fiddling with her red braid. It was almost funny seeing a big woman like her being intimidated in presence of someone as small and less frightening as Shiho.

For someone with a career like Shiho’s, the streamer didn’t consider herself the best among people. Behind a screen she always had a sense of safety and even there she always found complicated to interact with her fans or followers. Now she was feeling something similar, not to mention that Rebecca wasn’t only a fan but also a coworker and the woman who just defeated her in combat. But there was something different. Shiho felt overwhelmed by extremely enthusiastic people, but that woman allowed her to have a space and was also struggling, and that gave the streamer wings. “You know...”, started Shiho with a low tone. “You were amazing out there. You made me melt to the point I could barely move in the end. Not everyone can do that.”, she said praising her rival’s skills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:41 pm

Why thank you Nymph, I learned a lot by watching various streams, lots of erotic matches and of course the best practice of all...just being married to a man willing to go down on you even when we both get home late and sex is what we have been doing all day. Honestly though being in the ring with you was every bit as fun as I thought it would be. You were incredible and were I not so tough, I can safely say, that the result would be far different." Rebecca looked up and gave her a warm smile. She was beginning to feel comfortable around her, enough that she stopped messing with her hair and just looked at her and tried to hold as normal a conversation as possible when you were both naked and not 10 minutes earlier had been fucking each other senseless

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:17 pm

Sitting there and listening to Rebecca almost made Shiho sigh and wonder how it would have been leading a regular life. In some way, her insatiable thirst had pointed her life in a certain way: it ruined her relationship with her parents and made her awkward around people since it was so difficult for her to silence her inner desires. That was why hearing about that woman and how she enjoyed a healthy life with her husband made her wonder about something she never had.

“Well, we better have some shower.”, Shiho said while getting up, pushing her somber thoughts aside as she threw away the empty can in a trash bin. “I’m starting to feel sticky with all this sweat and cum.” Without further ado Shiho made it to one of the showers and started getting rid of all the fluids covering her body, taking her time to thorough clean herself while enjoying the cold water coursing her body and easing her mind before coming back to the central hub and waiting for Rebecca to join her.

“Shiho.”, the streamer said out of nowhere while wrapping a towel around her body in a manner that made it difficult to even know what she was talking about. “I mean, it’s my name, my real one. You always called me Nymph, but you can call me Shiho if you like.” With that gesture she was exposing herself in a much more vulnerable state than anything she had done before while fucking each other to exhaustion. She always had been so zealous in keeping her private information private, but Shiho felt like she had a friend in Rebecca and was willing to give her that proof of trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:30 pm

At the mention of a shower Rebecca moved to a separate shower cubicle but at the motion of Nymph she instead joined her, the cold water was exactly what she needed to cool off and feel like a new woman, she especially focused on getting every drop of cum out of her precious red-hair, the only part of herself she felt had any beauty. She was still cleaning when she heard nymph...sorry Shiho, give Rebecca her non stage name. She was so shocked she dropped the shower head and just looked at her. "Are you sure you want to be trusting me with that information, we only just met, how can you know?" Giving her that name was like handing Rebecca a previous and fragile gift, one that Rebecca was not sure if she was deserving of. "It is a beautiful name though, a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:08 pm

It was funny how ironic the situation was when it always had been Shiho the one so reserved and cautious with her personal data and now she was sharing herself with someone in a confident level while Rebecca acted so flustered about the idea. Was it so unbelievable for the redhead that she wanted to be her friend and trust her? Then in her disbelief Rebecca started to compliment on her name. “Come on, don’t make me blush. You are pretty as well, and somehow after our match I feel like I should trust you.”

Now out of the shower and getting her body dry after that improvised shared shower Shiho was wondering something that not even she knew where it could take her, but she would press her luck. “You know, since you were nice to me I thought that maybe you would… I dunno, maybe see how I work from the inside? You could hang out with me once and have a look at how all the streaming is done, even appear in one. We can find you a cool mask if you don’t want to show your face. I thought you might like it.”, she said with a faint voice, unsure of what that woman would think of her proposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next