by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens  - Page 4 Empty Re: Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens

Post by Valicon Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:18 am

She was not going to let her Nymph fall. That was priority number 1 for Rebecca. Priority 2 was enjoying this the most she could. Yes their bodies were both slick with sweat from the arena lights and from the multiple times they had sprayed each other with their sex juices, but her grip was strong and her legs sturdy, and even if she fell she was prepared to cushion the fall with her own body than risk hurt to the Nymph.

So with all this in mind Rebecca allowed herself to be swept away in the thrall of the moment. Moaning and sighing at the sensations shevgladly ate at the buffet before her. "Don't focus on just my pussy, my ass also needs some love don't you think?"

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens  - Page 4 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens  - Page 4 Empty Re: Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:21 pm

Shiho could have her thoughts on how her current position could make her mind unease a little, but the truth was that Rebecca had a powerful, secure but still delicate hold on her. The streamer wasn’t feeling any squeeze at all but was capable of having every little nervous connection stimulated by the redhead’s tongue. And that wasn’t all as the warrior still had energy to give Shiho pointers on what she wanted to be done!

“N-haahn-naughty...”
, Shiho said in between shameless moans when her rival made some suggestions. Following Rebecca’s desires, the streamer would wrap her arms around her rival and use her hands to grope her butt and separate her buttcheeks before starting slowly probing Rebecca’s ass with one of her digits, all while giving her the best oral she had in some time. Shiho’s moans would add vibrations to her pussy eating that would surely drive the redheaded warrior crazy while the streamer’s own pussy was already a sopping wet mess, her fluids flowing all down (or up?) her body as she could feel herself getting close to the edge once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:51 am

"Oh yes, that's it. That feels so good." Rebecca prided herself on giving great oral sex. But Nymph, hot damn this woman could rival her own skills in that aspect, and not to mention she could pleasure the other only one way, while her pussy and ass got the full treatment. It would not take long before Rebecca would feel the oncoming orgasm. "Tell me my dear...where would you like this orgasm?"

Best of 3 hentai falls match: Shiho Tanaka "RubberyNymph" vs Rebecca Owens  - Page 4 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:50 pm

Shiho was pretty used to be by herself most of the time. The streamer always found comfort and solace in her loneliness, and that was also applied to pleasure. As the years passed and she evolved into the woman she was now she had found a lot of judgement coming from others, so in the end she learnt how to enjoy herself alone, and that of course had some downsides. The first one was that Shiho didn’t know really well how to interact with others, no matter how she could talk to her followers by chat. When subjected to sex with someone the streamer is more focused on herself than on others, and even if her sensual skills are superb, her talking isn’t. Another one was that she was impatient. For Shiho sex was a barrage of orgasms that ended with her without air, and she liked maintaining her pace and not getting lost in conversation. “Fuuuck, just give it to me alreadyyyy!”, she said, her words rushed in between her shameless moans of excitement as Shiho spanked Rebecca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:59 pm

"As you wish." Rebecca lowered the body just a tad to enable her to cover as much of Shiho as she could with her cum. Rebecca as a woman had grown into her sexuality mostly because of her job and marriage and as such she was practically the opposite of the Nymph when it came to such things. She was very outward focus, always trying to be aware of her partner's needs and wants. So after they both came, she grinned over at her. "I promise this won't hurt, but how would you like a trip down orgasm avenue?" Her look was challenging but in a fun way, and she just wanted to show her a good time.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:25 am

Shiho had a very particular mindset concerning sex. She could fool people with her cute looks and her small size, but when things came to the bedroom the twintailed could be an absolute freak. Her thirst is unquenchable and she could lose her mind to pleasure and keep going until complete exhaustion. Maybe that relentless series of orgasms was what drew so many people to her streams, but the truth remained as it was: when subjected to great amounts of pleasure Shiho just lost control of herself.

And RubberyNymph was oh so close to that point even before she was brought to her last orgasm. Thanks to Rebecca’s superb oral skills the streamer ended up tensing all her body as climaxing upside down was something new even to her. With a wordless wail of pleasure her body would twitch as she would squirt this time like crazy. Shiho’s mind was becoming foggy in her arousal as she was getting lost in pleasure, her only reply to her rival’s offering for a good ride being nod and wordless pants and desperate moans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:47 am

Although Rebecca loved receiving pleasure, she was aware (to the degree that anyone in the public knew about Nymph herself) that this woman loved it even more. So after her offer was accepted, she would re-jigger their positions to were the smaller woman was on her shoulders looking for all the world like she was going for her Guillotine finisher...except that the torture rack, had no pressure. Rebecca knew this hold backwards and forwards, and while she could definitely apply the pain, that was not her aim. Instead she would anchor her on her shoulders, one hand holding her by the breast while the other hand fingered and fisted her until this woman in her arms was turned into a sprinkler. And yet as there would be no pain at all.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:49 pm

At that point Shiho was completely unable to focus on anything but the jolts of pleasure making her body jerk wildly and with the little attention span she had left keep eating her rival. It was up to Rebecca to hold the streamer since she didn’t have the strength left to hold her own weight, but not even falling head first on the mat was something that troubled the purple-haired. She was absolutely beyond all those thoughts now that she was in a non-stop train of pleasure.

There was little to no protest coming from Shiho when she was lifted over her rival’s shoulder. The new position she was in was awkward and uncomfortable, but that was exactly her style. It wouldn’t be the first time she lost consciousness out of orgasming in a weird position. Right off the bat Shiho orgasmed when Rebecca’s whole fist was inserted inside her, her juices spraying everywhere. But things wouldn’t end there as the redhead kept going with her pleasuring. The streamer mind’s was numb and she was just wailing wordless cries as she felt a new climax coming soon, so there was nothing she did to prevent it. With her body spasming in sweet agony, Shiho’s eyes rolled up inside her skull when another orgams took her, her tongue out as her raspy moans flew everywhere and she completely surrendered her body to Rebecca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:44 pm

Her friend up on her shoulders just kept on cumming and cumming, until even Rebecca assumed she had had enough. Too much pleasure and it would turn unpleasant. So after the second orgasm when her body was twitching and jerking weirdly on her shoulders, the Redhead decided to call it there. Taking her off her shoulders she laid her down on the mat and then laid her own body overtop of it. It was the final pinning attempt and she called the ref over to begin the count.
"ONE!!!"
"TWO!!!"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:48 pm

It would have been easy for Rebecca to use some spectacular throw after all of Shiho’s cumming and gushing to further seal her pin, but the redhead took her time to gently pose the streamer on the mat and that was something that maybe acted against the show but that the purple-haired would surely thank for in the future. Shiho was very cautious with who she mingles with since she didn’t consider herself good with people, and anyone could get and get lewd with her in a match, but someone acting as gently as the redheaded warrior had done since the very beginning of the match, that was a sign of someone worth becoming friends with.

Shiho was still moaning and riding the last waves of pleasure while Rebecca covered her body and attempted a pin. It wasn’t as if the streamer had strength in her to fight back and escape, nor that she wanted. Now she had got some good climaxes out of that night and she was a little winded up because of it. Of course she could keep going but that would only mean being redundant in the show. Yes, whatever more lewd action was coming she could do it in private. Now she was content with the match finishing even with her in the losing end, not like she cared a little bit about that.

“THREE!!” The bell rang and Shiho remained lying in a puddle of her own sweat and fluids as she panted heavily, regaining her breath while her eyes fluttered, her body slowly hopping off the rollercoaster of pleasure. Soon she would be able to get up and leave, but for the moment she needed some time to rest. She also wanted to talk with Rebecca but the redhead deserved her time to celebrate first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next