by rhooney Today at 9:51 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 6:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens

Post by Valicon Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:06 am

For nearly 30 seconds Rebecca battled with Mary for control of her legs. It soon became apparent that unless more wind was taken out of her sails it would not be worth it to try and put her into a submission hold. Thus Rebecca decided to abandon her sharpshooter for now and focus on more impactful hits. Picking the girl in blue up, Rebecca would attempt a Piledriver on her.

Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens - Page 3 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens

Post by Epicsnivy Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:53 am

Mary used her strong legs to her advantage, rapidly trying to shove Rebecca away from her. As someone who knows all about submissions, May knew how dangerous a sharpshooter could be, and all the girls and guys that have tapped out to it. Mary did not want to feel that pain, and against someone as strong as Rebecca, that was clearly not optimal. Luckily for Mary, she did force Rebecca to adjust, but it was probably for something more dangerous. And indeed it was.

Rebecca picked up Mary for the Piledriver, and with Mary using most of her energy to keep Rebecca from putting her in the Sharpshooter and the strength disadvantage she was at, was dropped on her head afro Rebecca, and crumpled to the mat.

By all accounts, Mary was out. This was probably it for the Bluenette in her debut match in AFW. Not like she expected much.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:36 am

After a powerful move like that Rebecca decided it was better for both of then if she just ended it right there and then. Mary looked to be out and she had not looked great before that so this was probably going to be an act of mercy more than anything. So once again Rebecca fell on top of Mary and hooked the leg, the ref beginning the count.

"ONE!!!"
"TWO!!!"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Mary was out of it, she was by definition knocked out. Her head crashed onto the mat from the much stronger Rebecca Owens, there was no way she could continue right. Her leg was hooked, the ref pretty much counted the pin like it was a done deal, the crowd believed that this bluenette who made her debut tonight was done for.

But we're they ever wrong.

Like a sudden blood rush to the head, Mary kicked out at a extremely close 2.99 count, causing a massive po from the crowd as they went wild and even the referee being in disbelief. Mary forced herself up to a sitting position and stared at Rebecca with a determined look at her face.

"I told you I would not dissapoint you." Mary said, calling back to what she said at the beginning of the match.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:15 pm

Rebecca could not help but smile at her, her determination was inspiring and her fortitude was something else. "Color me impressed, you are one tough cookie. Let's see how far that determination can take you" Rebecca stood up and settled into a ready stance. It was now Mary's turn to show Rebecca what she had.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:54 pm

For one part, Mary couldn't believe she survived that mean Piledriver after all that's happened to her, having her breathing knocked off balance and etc. But something inside her body wouldn't let her quit, wouldn't let her stay down. Something wanted her to keep going, and she will oblige. Now in her sitting position, Mary got back to her feet, a bit wobbly from the effects of the Piledriver, but still able to keep up. "Alright Rebecca, now I'll show you." Mary said.

When they both got up, Mary wanted to catch Rebecca off guard, so she ran up to Rebecca, and at the last second, would attempt to swerve around Rebecca, waist lock her from behind, and attempt a Release German Suplex, not allowing Rebecca to use her strength to resist and get out in time.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:30 pm

One of these days she really was going to stop inviting people to attack her...it never worked out well for her. She was sent flying, stars exploding in her vision as she landed on her head. It was definitely impressive how she had managed to keep up despite all her abuse, reminded her of herself in a way.

Still despite all of that she sprang right back to her feet, the fight nowhere close to out of her yet. She shook her head to clear out Orion from her vision then slowly approached keeping an eye of the Bluenette all the while. "What keeps you Going Mary? what is it that keeps that Fire Burning?"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:25 pm

"It's my will to not dissapoint my friends, my opponents or these fans I will not dissapoint myself." Mary said in response to her opponent after the release German Suplex. Mary knew she couldn't allow Rebecca much breathing room, and it was time to start working  over Rebecca and start really showing the AFW audience her moves.

Mary attempted to quickly pull Rebecca's legs from under her, turn her on her stomach, and attempt the Boston Crab, trying to work Rebecca's spine.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:58 am

Rebecca tried to catch her, but the slippery Mary went low, causing Rebecca to fall Forward. That would prove to be painful as she was caught up in the Boston Crab her opponent would lock her in. She was pretty good at working her back too, the hold bending her back backwards at angles that were probably not healthy. Rebecca though was a seasoned submission expert herself and though many a grunt and gasp of pain would escape her lips, she would not tap out. instead she would use her superior size to work her her way over to the edge of the ring, reaching for the life saving bottom rope which meant freedom if she could reach it.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Mary held Rebecca in the Boston Crab, slowly wearing down the stronger redhead. She could tell that Rebecca was in pain, but before Mary could do anything to prevent it, Rebecca reached the ropes. And without question, Mary let go of the Submission.

Mary knew she had the advantage as of right now, she couldn't let Rebecca take it away, so she waited for Rebecca to get up, and when she did, waist lock her and attempt a surprise Belly to Belly Suplex.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next