Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens

Post by Valicon Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:07 pm

That crab had taken a lot out of her, so she was slow getting to her feet. And when she finally did, twin arms wrapped around her and she was thrown for a loop. Landing hard on her head she made her way to her feet again, trying to figure out a way back in.

Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens - Page 4 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard Match: Mary Clarison vs Rebecca Owens

Post by Epicsnivy Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:48 pm

Mary needed to keep attacking Rebecca, no matter how much impact she hit Rebecca with, the redhead kept getting back up. Maybe it was worth trying to put her away this time.

So when Rebecca got up, Mary would attempt to get behind her and attempt her finishing Sleeperhold, The Silencer, if she managed to lock it in, she would force Rebecca down to the mat, and attempt to wrap her body around Rebecca's Rear Naked Choke Style.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:07 pm

Suddenly Rebecca found herself trapped in a expertly locked in sleeper hold. The execution was masterful and the lock was solid. Already Rebecca found herself beginning to fade. She faced a hard choice now, risk passing out and keep fighting. Or tap out now and not face the potential consequences of going to sleep"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:37 pm

Mary locked the large body of Rebecca into the Sleeper Hold, like a snake had coiled around its pray. Mary put in all of her leftover strength, tightening on the lock around Rebecca's neck.

Hopefully Rebecca will tap out, cause Mary wouldn't want to cause Rebecca excessive pain.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:08 pm

After a few minutes of trying various attempts to break it Rebecca was on the verge of passing out. Finally making up her mind she gave 3 taps onto the ground to indicate her surrender.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Mary struggled with the bigger Rebecca, trying to keep her grasp on the redhead by tightening her grip on Rebecca's neck.  Eventually, Rebecca stopped struggling and tapped out to Mary. As soon as that happened, Mary immediately let go, a look of astonishment on her face as she got up, just learning that she had won the match.

The referee raised her hand, and then Mary tried to help Rebecca get up, hoping she didn't hurt Rebecca too much from the hold.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:55 am

There was of course no need to worry about that.  Rebecca was as tough as they came.  She accepted the hand though and rose to her full height.  "That was a good match.  We really need to do it again.  What would you say to a submission match a little ways down the road...let me see how much you improve."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:53 pm

Mary picked Rebecca up and Rebecca congratulated her, causing the Bluenette to blush intensely.

"Oh, thank you so much. I'll definitely will improve I promise." Mary said as she bowed in respect.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:27 pm

Rebecca returned the bow then made her way out of the ring. Yes it was upsetting that she lost, but she was more determined than ever to improve, to prevent this from ever happening again.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4