Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Submission: Maura Whitmore (D) vs Akane Saito

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hentai Submission: Maura Whitmore (D) vs Akane Saito - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Submission: Maura Whitmore (D) vs Akane Saito

Post by Yori Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:38 pm

"Nnngh...no…" The young rookie's words came as a breathless whisper between her heavy pants, tugging feebly at her arms and dragging her heels as she squirmed ineffectually under Maura's iron grip. Akane knew she had to fight, had to do something… but as the other woman's tongue dragged across her body a shameful moan escaped her lips with a quiver of… excitement? When their lips came together there was a sense of anticipation, it was only a brief brush as Maura paused to belittle her but Akane seemed eager for the woman to return and assert herself despite what that meant for her prospects in the match.

Maura would find her lips were welcome next they set themselves upon hers, met with a soft almost pleased hum at first until her tongue had moved to slip through. Akane's lips tightened, trying to hold the invader at bay but time and persistence were on Maura's side and she would find it easy enough to slither past. Once inside the pink-haired girl let out a surprised cry muffled in their embrace, shifting her tongue in her own mouth in a sorry attempt to evade Maura's.

"I...I'm not…" Before she could say more they were locked in another embrace of lips. Breathless and blushing, Akane was still for a long moment while Her opponent suckled at her mouth, taking her sweet lips any way she wished. But then… the rookie tilted her head and weakly returned the gesture, shamelessly moaning into their kiss. She should have hated this woman for degrading her like this so why… why was she so attracted to her at this moment? When the other woman had her fill and drew back Akane was left panting with dimmed eyes.

She had no rebuttal now. Maura was right… she was weak… she was pathetic. Why was she letting this happen? Why did she want this to happen to her? There was a gasp when her face was roughly taken hold of but  Maura would find her lips all too willing to open for her and allow her in this time. Akane's tongue was timid as she was now, sheepishly bumping against the other woman's but yielding to her as it roamed inside her letting herself be dominated. Her heart was pounding as she lay beneath her opponent in a helpless state but a part of her didn't mind… a piece of her was enjoying this.

Disheveled and defeated, Maura loomed over her, the harsh shove had left her head to loll to the side where she left it, a cheek pressed to the mat as she panted lewdly unable to even hold a pretense to not being aroused by the rough treatment she was receiving. She lay still with arms and legs splayed where they had ceased to struggle, her chest heaving with every labored breath. It took no small amount of willpower to keep from responding to Maura's likely rhetorical question as she knew what her body wanted right now.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2