Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia - Page 2 Empty Re: Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

Post by Frodouken Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 pm

Your ass is not as great as mine, but it sure does feel good.” Raposa shoots a powerful thrust against Xenia’s ass, loving the sight and sensation of its bounce. She wiggles her crotch against the amazon’s, finally noticing the vibration of the sex toys in them nearly touching as she grinds.

Knowing well on how weak her opponent is, Faísca herself wouldn’t mind ejaculating right now. An onslaught of pleasure throughout the match sounded exhilarating, especially since her toy would go up a level each time she came. She wants not only to push her opponent to the limit, but also herself.

The capoeirsta begins thrusting into Origa’s plump butt in a slow rhythm, stepping up the pace on every other impact. The buzzing vibrators nearly collide from each of her humps, pleasuring themselves from the static sensation.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia - Page 2 Empty Re: Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:35 pm

Any moans Origa tried to silence were inevitably leaked out as Raposa’s hips crashed into hers with a series of mighty thrusts. The wiggling of their crotches practically pressed the toys inside them together, adding more to the vibrating power. And causing the Amazon’s moans to grow even higher!!

The giants hips would begin to buck with each thrust Raposa clapped against her. Her juices soaking through her bottoms and running down her thighs as she reached closer and closer to the first climax of the match. A climax that her opponent seemed to be racing her for as her motions became faster and faster!!

Unfortunately, it would be a race that Origa would lose. Because with a final thrust, the amazon threw her head back and screamed out. “IYAAHHHHNNN!!!” she mewled as a mighty orgasm ripped threw her, the buzzing of the toy extending even longer than it should have! When it ended, the amazon would flop onto her face in a face down ass up position.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:58 pm

Done already? Sad. A hottie like me is too much for you, huh?”Raposa berates her opponent for ending their first session before she could climax as well. When the vibrator turned off, she realizes how weak her legs were getting. This causes her to be even more disappointed from missing out on a great orgasm.

Damn it.” Faísca grunts. The capo then delivers yet another ass slap to Xenia’s behind.“Hurry up and raise your thumb so they can start the buzzing again. I’m not finished yet.” The ref gets between her and the amazon to prevent assaults for when the vibrators are off.

Raposa struts away from them and makes little distance. She wanted her pleasure, waiting for Origa’s signal so she set her up in the corner seated, and begin a self-pleasuring bronco buster.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Origa panted against the canvas as her climax finally began to die down. And thankfully, with it the toy was turned off as the referee got in nice and close. Asking the amazon if she wanted to continue, or to quit right now. Origa was tempted to throw in the towel, but her pride demanded that she do everything she could to last as long as possible.

So after taking a moment to recover from another stinging slap to the Amazon’s rear from Raposa. Origa would shakily bring her thumb up and determine that she was willing to continue. Nodding her head, the referee backed away and Origa would crawl towards the corner and seat herself against it to rest.

But the amazon had forgotten a crucial rule in this matchup. After each climax, the power of the vibrator was increased! So when the referee restarted the toy, Origa threw her head back with a shocked mewl as she felt the toy buzzing with even more power than before. So stunned by the increased sensation, the amazon didn’t notice Raposa’s charge.

“MMMPHHMM!!!” she moaned as Raposa’s crotch slammed into her face in an embarrassing bronco buster!!
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:49 pm

Fuck yeah. Let’s ride.” Raposa's pants. She rhythmically rubs her vibrating crotch up into Zenia’s face, giving her opponent the best view of her hot pink thong. Faísca stops the bucking motion, and starts gyrating to make it feel more sensual.

Mmmmmm. So good.” Her moans get more excited, as do her hips. The bombshell’s crotch grinds into her opponent faster and faster as the buzzing inside her pussy continues to pleasure her. The capoeirsta’s hips become more erratic until ecstasy hits.

Ahhhh…Ahhhhh…AAHHHHHHH!” Raposa climaxes all over her opponent’s face, soaking her thong with some of the juices streaming down her thighs. She heavily pants before fall butt-first to her back, her Brazilian hips twitch upward from her orgasm until the vibrator stops.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:08 pm

While Raposa was having her fun using the Amazon’s face as a way to enhance her own pleasure. The giants head was getting battered around by her opponents hips. Smacking between her and the turnbuckle and leaving the amazon disoriented with every bump and grind.

Only to then practically smother the amazon as she shifted her bucks to long and slow grinding. Forcing Origa to breathe in the Brazilians intoxicating scent while also being forced to feel the toy inside of her vibrating against her cheek. This wasn’t a break from the pleasure for the amazon either, because while Raposa had her fun. Origa’s toy made sure that she had no end to the pleasure.

Finally though, Raposa began to reach her peak. Her hips became more shaky, her voice a higher pitch. Until with a mighty thrust, the Brazilian came all over Origa’s features. Grinding her hips and smearing it in before falling back into a heap. But Origa was in no position to compromise, as she was left breathless and dazed with juices shining on her face.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:20 am

Uhhhhh….uhhhhh.” The capoeirsta pants like she was out of breathe, but gave a thumbs up quickly after the vibrators have turned off.

Gahih!” Raposa’s groin spasms, feeling the increased intensity kick in. With her opponent still breathless, she decides her opponent deserves an award. With Origa still in the corner, the bombshell shakes her ass in her opponent’s direction, running at her ass first for a hip attack into stinkface.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:59 pm

“Faaaa. Haaaa.” Origa’s chest rose and fell as she panted. Her respite from the toy was short as Raposa was quick to answer the referees call to continue. And once again the buzzing began anew as Origa’s toes curled and her back arched. The constant vibration ensuring the amazon would have no chance to cool off.

Or get any air. For when the giant finally reopened her eyes, she saw the pink booty of her opponent speeding towards her. Origa didn’t even get a chance to gasp as her face was once again covered by Raposa’s lower half. Only this time in the reverse! The amazon would try to push her away, but all she would manage is pathetic pawing. Her strength getting sapped as each pleasurable second passed.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:02 am

Haha, you’re enjoying as much as I am, right?~” Raposa’s rubs her attractive rear all over Origa’s face. She switches between going up and down, side to side, and just bumping her ass into the amazon’s features repeatedly.

At the same time, the vibrator keeps working her womanhood, her butt twitching and spasming as she continues the stinkface.

Sooo….goood…

Last edited by Frodouken on Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:18 pm

“Mmmm! Mmmm!” Origa moaned muffledly. Her face was forced to move with the sway of Raposa’s hips. Whether it be up and down or side to side. Her Brazilian opponent was having the time of her life as she dominated the amazon, and Origa could do nothing about it.

The suffocation only served to drain her of her strength. And the buzzing of the toy only added more to that, making the giants body more sensitive to the incredible sensations she was feeling. If Origa remained any longer, then her arms would fall limp, lacking the strength to continue resistance.

But passing out won’t end the match. The referee will only accept a verbal submission.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next