Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia - Page 3 Empty Re: Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

Post by Frodouken Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:32 pm

Mmmmhmmhmhmhm…yeah feels nice hu-“ The capoeirsta’s lustful boasting stops as pleasure takes a hold of her. Dominating with her perfect butt, the vibrator buzzing in her, and the sensation of rubbing her soft ass against such a beautiful opponent combine to make Raposa shiver.

Ahh. Wait. Not yet. Ahh. Ahh. AAAHHHHHHH!” The Brazilian Bombshell’s ass spasms against Origa’s nearly fainted face as she orgasms through her underwear yet again. Raposa lifts herself off her opponent before stumbling forward and flopping on the ground with her hands between her legs, a stream of juices sliding down them as she moans and groans on the mat. The vibrators stop, giving the brunette time to relax.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia - Page 3 Empty Re: Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:51 pm

All she could see was pink, and as more time passed that color began to fade with the encroaching darkness. Being smothered to unconsciousness by Raposa’s ass seemed to be the Amazon’s fate more and more until the giant was saved by one thing. Her opponents overindulgence in her own pleasure.

Her slow methodical grinding would suddenly turn into violent bucking as Raposa came for a second time. Falling forward, the Brazilian had inadvertently freed the amazon from her prison, yet Origa lacked any of the strength to take advantage. Instead she would try to use her newfound freedom from both Raposa and the toy to crawl out of the corner. Using the ropes to hopefully climb to her feet like a ladder.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:16 pm

Ughhh…”Raposa’s lower half twitches as she tries to catch her breath.

Are you still good to go?!” The referee asks her. She pants a bit more, trying to muster up the words.

I. I can keep going.” The capoeirsta pulls herself up using the ropes along with her opponent. She looks directly in Origa’s eyes with a cold glare, but it is interrupted by the vibrators going off again. The intensity is even higher than before, shocking Raposa with the lovely sensation. She covers her mouth not wanting to lose her breath from a shout and covers her crotch as the buzzing in her starts to take a toll. Nonetheless she stands.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:56 pm

Origa panted as she slowly climbed up the ropes, her limbs feeling like jelly and struggling to listen to her commands. But despite it all, the amazon pushed on as she slowly climbed to her feet. Raposa coming face to face with her as the Brazilian woman herself was dealing with her own weaknesses.

Which is when Origa realized that she had the advantage. Sure, Raposa had been lewdly dominating the giant since the match started. But in her lusty haze, Origa’s opponent had allowed herself to get carried away. The toy becoming even powerful for her than for the giant, though Origa knew that wouldn’t last if the glare Raposa sent her way was anything.

So the amazon needed to move first. So despite the pleasure that returned from the buzzing remote. Origa would take advantage of Raposa’s distraction to charge towards her. Wrapping her arms around her waist, the amazon would lift her up high into the air. Before dropping to one knee, and driving the Brazilians crotch onto it! The force would not only be agonizing for her opponent, but it would drive the toy further into the Brazilians sex!
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:46 pm

GAAAAAHHHH!~” Pain and pleasure escapes the Capoeirsta’s mouth as the her opponent drove a knee against her pussy. Not only did it hurt but it also shove the already intense vibrator deeper in. Her hips would unwilling then hump her opponent’s leg, increasing the amount of ecstasy as she pants with drool streaming down her mouth.

Gaahughhh! Aaughhhh….aahhhhhh…

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:31 pm

With a meaty smack, Raposa’s crotch landed on Origa’s thigh. The Brazilian looked like she was just struck by lightning with how she wriggled and writhed atop the Amazon’s limb. Origa could feel the vibrations of the toy inside her opponent buzzing against her thigh, telling her just how much havoc it was causing the poor girl.

And Origa was about to make it worse.

Taking a firm grip of her opponents hips with both hands. Origa would begin to grind Raposa’s soaking crotch against her thigh. Back and forth in a sawing motion that would no doubt leave the smaller girl mewling. “Well! This is what you wanted right?! You requested this match yourself! You wanted all the pleasure you could take! Then take it!”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:04 pm

The Brazilian bombshell feels her big ass get grabbed while saddled on her opponent’s soft thigh. Origa begins grinding Raposa’s crotch across it, exceeding the pleasure that the Capoeirsta can take.

Gah! Agh! Ahhhh. Aahhhh. AAAAHHHH!~” She ejaculates her hot pink thong yet again, darkening from how much she has came all over it through the duration of the match. Her booty spasms against Origa’s hands, jiggling from her orgasmic ecstasy as she limbs over on top of her opponent with her face pressing against the amazon’s breasts.

Last edited by Frodouken on Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:55 pm

It only took a few passes before it became too much for her opponent once more. The amazon felt the Brazilians juices coat her thigh as Raposa’s suffered yet another climax. Spasming throughout her climax before finally flopping forward. Her face landing right between Origa’s cleavage in a sweaty heap.

Origa looked at her there for a few seconds, before finally shoving her off of her thigh and onto the canvas. Standing back up, the amazon stumbled slightly as the toy inside her cut off once more. And Origa realized just how close to the edge she was, and her thighs instinctively rubbed together as she looked at the referee.

“W-well? Ask her.” she asked.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:42 pm

Raposa slowly rises to all fours, visibly shaking from tiredness as her big ass vibrates with sweat and cum streaming from her crotch down her thighs. She pants heavily, scared to give the ref the “okay” to go on. The next setting on the vibrator would probably destroy her chances of winning, so she takes a moment to think on how to please her opponent.

When she gives the okay, she’ll use everything to land her finisher. With her opponent still down on one knee, she’ll sweep the other so Origa’s on both. Then Raposa could set-up her Faísca Bunda finish by handstanding and resting her legs between Origa’s shoulders, then bring her head close to her Brazilian ass and shake it against her face. If she falls over, the capoeirsta would force the Amazon to spread eagle and buttdrop onto her groin, hoping she cums.

I….I’m..good.” The vibration kicks in, but the capoerista fights it with her adrenaline and makes her move!

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:18 am

With the level rising with each passing orgasm. Raposa has to be nearing the end of her rope. There was only so much one could take before their mind practically melted from the constant flow of ecstasy. The match had to be nearing its end right? An end that could possibly be in the Amazon’s favor?

Sadly it was never that simple.

“Wha-!” the giant cried out as her leg was suddenly swept out from underneath her as she tried to stand up! Falling to her knees, Origa could only register the feeling of Raposa’s legs falling onto her shoulders before her face was once more reacquainted with the Brazilians rear.

”MMMM!!!” she screamed as her face was rubbed against Raposa’s ass. Then she was just as suddenly kicked away, the amazon flopping onto her back spread eagled wondering just what the heck just happened. But then Raposa’s finale came. Origa had picked her head up just in time to see her opponents rear collide with her crotch.

A multitude of sensations hit all at once. The closeness to the edge, the reactivation of the toy, Raposa’s drop. It sent Origa careening off the edge at Mach speed! Her eyes rolled back as her back arched and toes curled! A primal scream escaping her lips as she orgasmed like never before!

When it finished the amazon would be left a twitching mess. Her hips bucking at anything and everything.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next