Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A spark

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A spark - Page 2 Empty Re: A spark

Post by skip-stop Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:54 pm

"Well, you know, an eye for an eye..." Charlotte tried to joke in response to Belinda's words that sometimes she is cruel.

There really was some truth in these words, as Charlotte never held back during matches. On the one hand, it was breathtaking, but on the other hand, as Belinda said, it could really look cruel. However, the blonde did not focus on this. What was more important was what she said after that. Charlotte involuntarily raised both eyebrows, since she had never heard something like this, so it came as a complete surprise to her.

"Well..." she said, slightly embarrassed, "then everything I've done was not in vain."

She was lucky that the Swedish woman was very sociable. If there was a pause now, Charlotte would probably blush. Perhaps to anyone else, Belinda's words would be just words, but for her it was a real nice compliment. Therefore, she was glad that the blonde continued the conversation and asked the Frenchwoman about her immediate plans.

Hm,” Charlotte looked away, it was difficult for her to answer Belinda’s first guess, “no, I don’t think so, I missed my chance, Alaina won, in every sense, so let her enjoy it.”

It was very difficult to hide the fact that Charlotte doesn't want to talk about Alaina at all. It was a very rewarding life experience, which showed that sometimes, no matter how hard you try to achieve something, you can't. She had no chance of winning that match and so Charlotte never wanted to go back to this again.

And, you know, I can't say that I'm going to try my hand at someone,” Charlotte said in a slightly more cheerful voice, “I don't have a list of people I'm going to pursue... I'm just moving forward. But as I move forward, I want to fight anyone who can be called a worthy opponent. Besides, the Avalanche is coming and what could be better than a worthy match with a worthy opponent at ont of the biggest events of the year?"
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2