Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An evening run......New friend! (For KarlKraus)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An evening run......New friend! (For KarlKraus) Empty An evening run......New friend! (For KarlKraus)

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Still waiting for his first call to a match in the Soveriegn Reign Arena Reptile decided to go for a run that evening. It was a warm evening so he was in shorts and tight fitting vest, hugging his body adsorbing the sweat hes was working into that evening. For a change he decided to avoid the boring and uninteresting roads of the city and went out further to enjoy the evening run. The new route would take him through a variety of places before ending up at an outdoor gym in his local park. As he stepped ot the door he gave a large stretch over his head and admired the lovely evening that was in front of him "I am ready" Talking to himslef as off he went on his run.

His first mile was road as always but eventually he got to a lovley pathway through some green fields sun low on the horizon and cows happily muching away on the grass, some of the fields were full of corn which hid him and thers from view but lucily he had done this field many times.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

An evening run......New friend! (For KarlKraus) Empty Re: An evening run......New friend! (For KarlKraus)

Post by KarlKraus Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:04 pm

That night, Leria wasn’t in her room, not even in any building. A black mist flew over the city and suddenly dive in a backstreet, crashing into empty boxes. The mist took the form of a man, a high class looking man. He was holding a box and a bag of cat food. "Kitty kitty kitty... psssss psssss...I brought you some food!" A grey furry tail showed itself outside a box and soon enough a literal catgirl. "Yes yes I heard you Charles...meow that stinks!" She whined to the man. "Anyway Leria, have some clothes. Take this time to familiarize yourself with your new aptitudes."

After a while, a pink and grey silhouette ran out of the backstreet. The man already disappeared and Leria was on the run, wearing a pink and black sporty outfit, avoiding any obstacles in her way. She barely noticed that she would find herself in a near cornfield. So the feline would slow down and she felt lost in the field. She stopped and looked around, however something was coming her way.
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

An evening run......New friend! (For KarlKraus) Empty Re: An evening run......New friend! (For KarlKraus)

Post by furry4ever14 Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:00 am

Now stopped in the cornfield and a little confused as to which way was out he stood there for to pause for a moment and flicked his tongue out sensing the air around him to try to workout where he should. A that moment he tasted something something else in the air, something unusual and different that he had not come across before. Unsure if it was coming from inside or outside the cornfield he started to move in that general direction, slowly gathering pace. The cornfield itself was big enough as it is but he was a curious reptile even though sometimes it has got him into trouble when growing up.

His pace slowed down as he neared the sent, eventually coming across someone else here in the cornfield. Blinking a few times he could not believe what he saw, an attractive catgirl. Smiling at her, hoping she would take it as a friendly smile "Hi, can I help you at all?" Waiting to see what reaction he would get from her.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlKraus Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:20 pm

Leria was sweating due to the heat of the sun, yet that wouldn’t bother her as much as the unnerving noise she kept hearing. It was a mixed of steps and corns being moved out of the way. "Grrrrr what the hell is that noise!? Meow it couldn’t be a hotter day..." She said out loud while her tail wiped off the sweat on her forehead."Heh that’s pretty useful, I love it~" The kitten began to hug her tail, totally unaware of Reptile.

Right after Reptile gently offered his help, Leria’s cat reflexes kicked in as she would jump and starting running away. Yet she wouldn’t make two steps before her tail made Leria trip and fall face first to the ground. "Stupid tail!"
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:02 pm

The temerature was getting hotter and being in this corn field did not help either. Eventually on reaching where he smelled a new scent. Surprised to see another non-human in this cornfield as sometimes he has been chased off by the local farmer! On seeing the beautiful catgirl he just stared for a brief moment before realising he was being completely rude.

On offering his help she started to run away "Wait! I did not mean to startle you" As he began running after her, only to find her moments later on the floor. Quickly looking around he did not see what caused her to trip as he offered his hand to help her up.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlKraus Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:47 pm

Leria didn’t understood why she was so scared of the lizardman. She doesn’t see him as an ugly beast, but as a rather handsome man. And his friendly personality was helping to get her curiosity. If the feline would be in her normal form, they would be already planning a date. So what’s going on with her? Is it because of her cat instincts?

"I’m really sorry...it’s not against you..." Leria said while spitting the dirt in her mouth and grabbed Reptile’s hand to get up. "Thanks! Hey, is it the first time you come here?" She asked while her tail slowly wagged and wiped off the sweat on her face.
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:05 pm

He could see that she was scared of him as he offered his hand and smiled to try to make her feel at ease. Eventually she took his hand and he helped her up. He found her unusually attractive and interesting for a feline as he never really thought of her species as attractive. If her personality was as beautiful and attractive as her physical form then he would consider dating her.....assuming she was available!

"No no, I understand. Not many people are use to my species as we are fairly reclusive by nature" Smiling st her all the time to keep her at ease. "I usually come here for a run and be with my own thoughts. You're the first person I have come across here whilst on my run" Watching her use her tail wipe the sweat off her face "So are you new here then?"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlKraus Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:08 am

Leria could see that her savior was a bit attracted to her, and she was as well to him. She never stopped herself to physical appearance to be attracted by someone, but even Reptile was passing her criterias. For her, he was rather pretty handsome. She wasn’t afraid of him, she actually wanted to know more about him.

"Oh don’t worry about it, my cat instincts can be quite exclusive!" She laughed nervously while wagging her tail. "Plus you’re really nice, I don’t know why I was scared in the first place~ Mhm, I’m a new lost little kitten...pffff ahahahahaha~" She replied teasingly while getting closer to Reptile, hiding herself in his shadow. "Tho I really think I’m lost....could you help me?"
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:39 pm

Reptile could tell she was also a bit into him too as he smiled and wanted to strike up a conversation and maybe get out of this wheat field before dusk. He was glad that she no longer seemed afraid of him as he stated to walk.

"Oh are they? My instincts tend to be more simple" Laughing at the fact he can't believe he just said that to a stranger! Her wagging caught his eye and he just grabbed her hand "You don't need to be so nervous around me. I won't bite unless you ask me to" Nervously laughing at what he just said. "Well let me show you the way out of here my little lost kitten" Teasing her back as they started to walk together.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlKraus Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:22 pm

Leria went close to him, her fur brushing his scales as she wanted to take cover and use him to hide her from the sun. She followed him attentively, which each time she looked into his eyes her heart skipped a beat. The grey kitten couldn’t lie to herself, for a lizard man, Reptile was pretty handsome and she wanted to know more about him. "Really thank you for helping me out. If you want, we could get a drink after getting out of here?" Leria said in a seductive way before ending it with a little purring. "And if I’m too drunk, we could end the night at your home?"
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next