Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training Day

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Day Empty Training Day

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 am

Valkoinen set down her case and backpack. She stood on a roof in the middle of a warehouse district somehwere in a large city in Japan. She had spent the last few hours or so getting to this location and now pulled out a pair of binoculars and was surveying the area. "They are with the hiding out in warehouse." She said to Cardia. "They are with the fleeing with family secrets. And the family is with the wanting them dead. I am with the supposing to make it look like rival gang is with the murdering. There is with the being an aunt, Hanako, who is with the being leader. and two cousins, Ayame and Suzume, who were with the rising quickly through ranks to become underbosses. They are supposedly with the having talent but I am not with the beliving this."

She pulled down the binoculars and began to open up her case. In it was a high powered rifel that she began to assemble. As she did, she began to speak. "They are with the hiding in warehouse while they are with the waiting plane that will be with the taking them out of country. So I am with the needing to kill them before they are leaving. But since they are with the leaving in secret, they are with the staying here for a few more days. This is with the beiing perfect time."

She then sat on her belly and put the sniper gun up and began to look check the sights. "They are with the having a few armed guards. To be with the busting in with big manly balls flapping in breeze would to be with the suicide." She then stood up and looked at Cardia. "But we are with the needing to take them out. From the intelligence that I have been with the gathering I am thinking that they are with the having three guards with the having Kalishnikovs. Then they are with the having about a half dozen guards who are with the having small arms. If I am with the taking out Guards with Kalishnikovs then I can be with the infiltrating easily."

She then turned her head and looked back at Cardia. "How are you with the dodging bullets?" She then put her face to the scope and flipped it open. She was silent for several long minutes finally pulling the trigger as a silent burst of air hissed and a bullet went screching through a window.

Valkoinen immediately stood up and grabbed her backpack and took off running. She made her way to a fire escape and expertly raced down it, leaping over rails to get down quicker before making her way to the back of the door. She pulled out a silenced gun from the bag and dropped it. She held it up and the door was soon kicked open. As a woman holding an assault rifle came out, Valkoinen brought the pistol and put it right to her head, pulling the trigger and dropping the girl to the floor. She then bent down and picked up the gun and marched into the warehouse." A blaze of gunfire could be heard coming from the inside.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Training Day Empty Re: Training Day

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Cardia set next to Valkoinen silently, listening, feeling an ever-rising icy feeling rise up in her gut. Why did she agree to go along with this? People were really going to get shot and die here. This was miles beyond her comfort zone. She knew she had to harden up to face Lukretia, but... maybe this wasn't the right idea...

She sat silently, trying to calm her nerves as she watched Valkoinen put together her rifle. "Haven't... had the chance to test myself at it..." She whispered. The shot the Finn took impressed Cardia briefly, before she remembered that act killed someone... causing her to shudder. Biting her lip to bring her back to reality, Cardia's first instinct was not to follow Valkoinen, but to stay on the roof and out of the line of fire.

Then she remembered that the sniper shot came from this roof. This was certainly no safe place.

Quickly, she bolted after Valkoinen, tackling the fire escape with slightly less speed and less grace, using the hand rails to redirect her motion as she sped down. She made the final leap to the ground with a roll, losing her balance and coming to rest on her back. Quickly, she pulled herself up to see Valkoinen ahead shooting another armed woman and taking her weapon inside. Cardia shuddered nervously, the sounds of gunfire inside keeping her from following the assassin inside. She quickly ran around the corner from the door to hide, taking several seconds to catch her breath. Dammitdammitdammit... Okay, okay... calm down. I... can't apologize out of this... The fight's started. It's... it's them or me. Them or me. Them or me... I just need to keep my head down... Steeling herself, she glanced around the corner back at the door, trying to make sure nobody followed Valkoinen in... not that Cardia knew what to do if she spotted someone. She didn't exactly have a weapon of her own...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:44 am

As Cardia reluctantly refrained from entering the building, building, from her flank slowly approached a woman with a cold look in her eyes. As she turned to catch a glimpse of Valkoinen's situation, the blonde haired girl, lifted up her gun. "Pretty bad for a lookout." She said as she said quickly. "Don't turn around, put your hands behind your head. Start walking into the building. Do not try anything funny or I will pull the trigger without hesitation." Her voice was cool and even as she lead Cardia into the warehouse.

As she lead Crdia into the warehouse, a few bodies lay on the floor with bullet holes in them and pooling blood on the floor. Pressing past them, she lead Cardia into the main portion of the warehouse. Inside, there were more bodies laying on the ground. In the corner of the warehouse, Valkoinen was crouched and holding her arm with her other one. The held arm was dripping blood from Valkoinen's hand. She turned her head as soon as the blonde brought Cardia in.

The blonde's eyes widened. "They called in the White Death?" She gasped and then narrowed her eyes. "White Death, don't make another move! I don't know what kind of rookie mistake you are making bringing someone with you, but you should know that I'll splatter this bitch if you take a nother move. Ayane!"

Out from another room stepped a brunette with long hair wielding a katana. She nodded. "Suzune." SHe whispered lightly. "She killed them all in barely any time at all. She's everything we've heard about. Luckily she was disarmed. I was just about to finish her off. Who is that?"

Suzune furrowed her brow. "Yeah. Who are you?" She asked Cardia, not taking her gun off Cardia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 am

Shit! Cardia bit her tongue, her hands weakly reaching up behind her head. Quietly, she followed her captor's orders.

Her mouth hung open as she saw how many dead people littered the floor of the warehouse, but it closed suddenly when she saw Valkoinen and Suzune. The awe with which the girls referred to Valkoinen made her feel ever smaller by comparison.

Cardia couldn't think of anything to tell these women other than the truth, "I'm... her roommate." She eyed Valkoinen carefully, trying to see if she had anything resembling a weapon. She steeled herself... There was no way she was going to whine, beg, or plead her way out of this. She just had to make the best she could out of this situation. If it came down to it... she didn't want to let this bitch use her to get at Valkoinen, but there wasn't much she could do if Ayane could just plug them both before Valkoinen could stand. "I'm... I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... You do realize that shooting me is just going to cause her to have to pay BOTH our halves of the rent, right?" She stammered.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 am

Valkoinen watched Cardia as she tried to reply to the two girls. She then sighed. "For being with the rookie, you are with the having good cover story." She looked between Ayame and Suzune. "She is with the being my new partner. Pleased to be calling her Lily of the valley of death! Her beauty is with the taking you to grave." Ayame brought up her free hand and began to chuckle.

Suzune shook her head. "What a load of shit. I can't believe you are the great White Death."

Valkoinen looked past Suzune to Cardia "Lily, why are you with the waiting? You should be with the taking her down." She then looked to Suzune. "I was with the bringing here on easy mission but I am with the wondering now if it was with the being waste of time. She will be with the learning nothing on such a pathetically easy mission."

Suzune pulled her gun away and aimed it at Valkoinen who rolled to the side as a bullet fired from the gun. She got to a crouch and lifted her hand up and reached into ther hair and pulled out a small thin throwing knife. She let it fly and it zoomed towards the girls and slammed into the gun, knocking it out of Suzune's hands. "Be with the taking her down Lily. Without her gun her big brass balls are with the going wee wee wee all the way home."

As Ayame watched the scene, she turned to Valkoinen and brandished her Katana. She charged towards Valkoinen and swing at her. Valkoinen rolled backwards and pulled out her knife and stopped the blade as it came down, gritting her teeth as Ayame tried to force the blade down.

Suzune gasped when her gun went skittering to the ground. She then growled and looked at Cardia. "Like I need that gun to beat this bitch." She said clenching her fists and throwing a punch at Cardia's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 am

Cardia blanched at Valkoinen's rambling. "Wh... what? I'm not..." She muttered, only cut off by the sound of the gunshot startling her. Fortunately, the ringing in her ears was the only damage that inflicted on her, the shot having been aimed at Valkoinen. Within a flash, she saw Valkoinen's knife knock into Suzune's gun. "Did you really throw that at the GUN?" She uttered in surprise, shaking her head also at Valkoinen's childish phrasings. "Oi..."

Cardia spun around in time to see Suzune throwing a punch at her. She yelped, leaning back to barely dodge the blow while reaching out to grab Suzune's arm, aiming to flip Suzune over her shoulder.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:05 am

Valkoinen narrowed her eyes as she tried to keep the blade from swinging down on her. She was loosing the battle as she had a small knife in one hand against a large sword in two hands. She turned her head. "Of course I am with the throwing it at gun. I am with the giving you chance to be with the groing some big boy bouncy balls. Though I am with the thinking that being with the beating her will still leave you with dripping girly pussy."

"Don't ignore me." Ayame said swiftly and brought her foot up to kick Valkoinen in the stomach. The Finn gasped and fell backwards and as the katanat came down, it stabbed her in the other stomach. Valkoinen barely flinched at the pain but her teeth were gritted firmely. Ayame then pulled the Katana and val brougth her hand up and let the sword glide over her hand. She quickly rolled away,now having a wound in both shoulders and her right hand. She crouched and held up her knife. "you sacrificed your hand to save your neck. Impressive White Death."

"My arm was already with the being useless when it was with the being shot." Valkoinen charged forward and slashed her knife at Ayame who blcked with her Katana. Valkoinen's red eyes stared coldly at the woman as they patiently waited the next move.

Suzune's eyes widened as she was tossed tot he ground. SHe looked up at Cardia. "Bitch. You just got lcuky. SHe rolled away and hopped up. "I was distracted by the midget but unfortunately for you, you have my full attention now. She then took a martial arts stance and stalked towards Cardia carefully. She dashed at Cardia and faked a punch before sending a kick at Cardia's stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 am

Cardia sighed irritatedly, "Got lucky. Pfft. Everyone and their dog says that." A fight was familiar territory for her, allowing her confidence some bit of reprieve. The stance Suzune took, however, showed she meant business. Cardia focused on her opponent, but was caught off guard by Suzune's double change-up and took the kick right in her stomach. She hissed, leaning over, stunned for a second. Suzune had time for a follow up, but not a lot. If she didn't act fast, Cardia would thrust her elbow forward toward Suzune's gut.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 am

Suzune was not going to let up. She was sure that Cardia was an amateur and she knew that Val could have killed or seriously injured her with the knife. She was going to show the Finn what a mistake that was. As Cardia doubled over, Suzune sent a kick to the side of her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 am

The kick slammed into Cardia's head, causing her to spin around and stagger to the side, taking a wide step just to keep her balance. She'd shake her head gently and turn back to face Suzune with a slight grimace "Ow." Her arms raised expecting to catch Suzune on the follow-up, she hoped to buy a few moments to clear her head before showing this girl how they do it in the AFW.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next