Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:18 pm

"Gasp..! Fuuhh...."

Released from Tashida's breast smothering hold and dropped down with his back laying into the turnbuckle, Okami gasped for much welcome air as she bent over, caressing his chest fondly.

"W-Who said that I was going to lose? Y-You just caught me offguard is all!" , He grumbled.
"More importantly, I'm n-not a little boy! >/////<".
He said that so urgently and with such a red face, that he'd probably obtain the opposite effect of looking like a fussing kid, in Tashida's motherly eyes.

All the while, her caressing hands had a relaxing effect, making it difficult for the boy to stand up and fight back for the moment being.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Bunny Debuts: Tashida Vs. Ataru & Okami

Post by Lederface! Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:03 am

Let's go....... It doesn't matter if you don't want to my boy is tonight.... But I just want to know, are you a good boy, or a very bad one.

Although Tashida's voice could cause a lot of calm, Tashido's intentions waiting for him to give her an answer seemed to have decided her to stop touching him, taking a few steps and grabbing the ropes, where if Okami didn't move from there, Tashido with a jump would fall right where his crotch would be

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:43 pm

Okami was in a tight spot there, both because of the previous lenghty breast smother and of Tashida's caresses relaxing him into compliance in spite of his will.

Therefore, no matter how strange her insistent question could sound to him, the silver haired boy decided to answer, and possibly giving the answer that would cause him less troubles in the current situation. Or that's what he thought at least.

"Uhm... I guess I'm a good boy... o/////o", he responded with a shade of blush crossing his face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:51 pm

When Tashido heard the words that he was a good boy, she would smile, before taking him by the arm and showing a seductive look, she would place Okami's hand on her breasts, moving her hand and tell him
do you like it or do you want to go further inside?....

Tashido although it would seem the opposite, wanted to see what a "dominant" attitude looked like and saw Okami as a possibility, or he would simply have to try his luck on his partner

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:25 pm

Tashida's loving smile and seductive strategy paid their toll on Okami, swaying him off his game as he didn't know how to fight against the tall, voluptuous beauty while she was not even attacking him.

In truth, the Happy Bunny was still attacking Okami, just in a much different way than he could imagine, by seducing his body and mind and thus weakening his willpower. A strategy that paid off even better when she brought the boy's hand to her large breast, and he could feel his fingers sink into heavenly softness.

"Gasp.... It's so warm and... s-soft.... o/////o".
That was all he could reply to Tashida's teasing question, his face turning all red as he inadvertently let himself be pulled close to her bosom once again.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:26 pm

Tashido had managed to see that Okami seemed to be enchanted to the point that it worried Tashido that he would stay like this forever, and the closer Tashido got, she would finally bring her breasts towards Okami's face, hugging him little by little and whispering to him.
I guess this is all you could give...... well.
Before starting to squeeze hard trying to smother Tashido on her breasts, being something she seemed to enjoy.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:14 pm

Mesmerized by the Tashida's soft breasts and soothingly seductive voice, Okami was snapped back to reality onle when she had hugged him deep into her cleavage, initiating a half-heartd struggle to get out.

"M-Mmffhh... <3" o/////o

Though, the heavenly soft texture of her breasts was difficult to resist for a healthy boy such as Okami, and even more when they were surrounding his face with gentle (yet smothering) comfort.

At the boys' corner, Ataru was concerned about Okami's lack of fighting... and flustered at seeing Tashida's womanly method to pacify him.
"C-Come on Okami... get out of there...", He tried to encourage his tag team partner but, with Tashida's womanly melons covering his face up to his ears, he'd better scream louder if he wanted to be heard by Okami.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:51 pm

Tashido was doing a simple job to dominate and gradually suffocate Okami, but it would not be if she would not listen to Okami's partner, so Tashido squeezed hard, leaving aside being tender and affectionate to seek complete suffocation.

Come on Little Okami.... It's time to sleep for you.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:54 pm

Pressed harder into Tashida's embrace, Okami had his face squeezed into an airtight seal between her breasts, their heavenly soft plumpness perfectly comforming around his face so to deny any chance of breathing.

"M-mmffhh...mffff... @/////@".
While Okami's mind was struggling to stay conscious, Tashida furtherly teased him by calling him 'little Okami'. Her warm, cooing voice lulled him further into sleepiness as she kept treating him more or less like she would to a baby that she'd put to sleep, all the while keeping up with the methodical suffocation of her handsome opponent.

His struggles gradually slowed down to nothing, his muffled protests reduced to cute whimpers as Okami's arms dropped by his sides and his breathing slowed down to a quieter pace, clear signs that the poor boy was too weakened and sleepy to fight back any longer, resting in her bosomy embrace like a very good boy.
No matter what he wanted, he was close to obediently fall asleep any moment now.

The scene was very embarrassing yet somewhat alluring to Ataru's eyes, of which he felt ashamed. The dark-haired boy gritted his teeth in nervous hesitation: taking the decision to interfer would violate his sportmanship code. But if he didn't, then Okami would be certainly doomed to an utterly humiliating KO, defeated by Tashida's breasts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:57 am

Little by little, Tashido felt how Okami's efforts to fight seemed to fade, knowing what it meant, she would tell him closing her eyes.
I guess this is as far as you got, you gave a nice company, but my seductions still seem to be working.

so she would keep squeezing, wanting to drive those last nails in to finish Okami off, leaving the other guy aside, Tashido laughing a little at the situation.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next