Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Blair Dame - I'm Your Biggest Fan

2 posters

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Blair Dame - I'm Your Biggest Fan Empty Ryan Knight vs Blair Dame - I'm Your Biggest Fan

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:02 pm

Match Rules: Standard

In the back of the Tension locker rooms sat the man, the wrestler, the Tension icon known as Ryan Knight. Former Paragon of Britain, turned Rebelling Paragon to newly named Redeemed Paragon. It had been a mental journey and a half for the lad ever since losing his eye, call it getting a new perspective on things without depth perception. Anyone could tell you he had been a good minded wrestler that fought to uphold the right ways, then he lived by the mantra of better to rule hell than serve heaven. 

Now? He simply said he'd do the best he could with all he was, for that would be good enough. Ryan knew that words alone wouldn't prove it, actions would. And so he'd been patient, waiting for Tension to offer him a match. Only when he found out who he was facing, well Ryan's heart skipped a beat and he could have sworn his one good eye was playing tricks on him.

T'was none other than a lady called Blair Dame to be his opponent tonight, truth be told Ryan knew the name quite well. Why when he had visited France so long ago he'd watched videos of her matches, the way she artfully destroyed her opponents.....it sent chills down his spine the first time he watched it. And suddenly Ryan found himself getting ready for a match against the blue haired queen that he'd been secretly a huge fanboy of. Was he nervous? Perhaps just slightly, but the Paragon had something to prove tonight. Namely to show that he was a changed lad, he would go out there and give it his best. He was alone in his locker room, sitting on the bench gazing at the mirror in front of him. His entrance attire all fixed and looking as brilliant as possible. His one good eye scanning up and down for any imperfections and finding none, when the door knock came Ryan stood up and without even a word to himself exited for combat......

Spoiler:

Before long the lights in the arena would dim out, then suddenly Ryan's new theme Fodlan Winds (Cover) would blare from the speakers as a light blue mist emerged from the entrance ramp floors. As it rose upwards an artic wind blew across the arena and before long walking out from the chill induced fog was none other than the Redeemed Paragon, to which he earned a loud, cheerful ovation from the crowd in attendance, there were some boos sure but they were drowned out by the adulation of the audience. It seemed clear that they welcomed Ryan with open arms here, the Knight smiled warmly as he strode down the ramp, he'd high five the fans as he walked onwards. As he stopped near the steel steps Ryan spotted a fan wearing his old United Kingdom Elite shirt, smirking the lad would take a picture with him before entering the ring by leaping right over the top rope.......

Whereupon Ryan would stand in the middle of the ring, slowly looking around at those in attendance. The people here would be witnessing something amazing here tonight, Ryan himself would be taking part in something even more so. He'd be facing a living legend and as arguably one of Tension's most iconic figures he would do no less than give Ms Dame his absolute best. After a polite wave to the good people of the AFW universe Ryan walked towards his corner and stood at full attention, remaining as calm as possible to make a good first impression here tonight

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Blair Dame - I'm Your Biggest Fan Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Blair Dame - I'm Your Biggest Fan

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:27 pm

Blair Dame sat in the back, cross-legged, on a mat she laid out on the floor, looking up at the screen while her opponent made his entrance. It was part of her pre-match ritual to stretch out like this before she went down to the ring, dabbling in yoga to get her limbs nice and limber. The older she grew, the more she found she needed it, a good way to balance out the demands of her aging body. It might not have been apparent to the average watcher, but she could feel the effects taking a subtle toll. Kicks came harder, took more of her energy, demanded more of her focus. Reaction times were slowed - not by much, fractions of seconds, but enough to make the difference in tight fights. It seemed like her ceiling dropped every day.

And on most days, perhaps, that wouldn’t be a problem, with her skill being enough to fill in those gaps. But not today.

Ryan Knight. This was unexpected.

She kept her eyes glued to the screen as he came down to the ring, looking every bit of the confident crusader he was billed to be. She would confess to not being terribly familiar with his matches, but his reputation preceded him. A good pedigree, one of Tension’s longest running, most consistent stars, though the past couple of years had painted a curious picture. From hero to villain to hero once more, it seemed as if he were going through an identity crisis of sorts. None of her business, and not at all uncommon for a wrestler, though it did make her wonder how she could turn that to her advantage.

It was a thought that stayed with her, even as she came out from behind the curtain and made her way down to the ring, sauntering down the ramp while her music played all around her. Her approach was notably less theatrical, a slow and confident stride, and that wasn’t an accident. While there was nothing wrong with an enthralling entrance, Blair often found that a simple approach suited her more. She moved towards the ring as if the rest of the world barely existed, as if the cheering fans around her were empty seats. Head held high, arms folded, she gave her an air of control, a pressure she could bring into the ring.

She made her way up to the steps, slipped through the ropes, and only spared Ryan a quick glance as she made her way to the corner. Leaning against the pads, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and gave her head one final roll before her music died and she stepped, ready to begin.

No fear. After all, what was a knight to a queen?

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Blair Dame - I'm Your Biggest Fan Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Blair Dame - I'm Your Biggest Fan

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:11 am

Ryan wasn't one that would be easily unnerved by his opponents, given that he took to any situation with courage in his heart. Yet here he was facing a legend, time had passed sure but a kick to the head was a kick to the head at the end of the day and he'd expect nothing less from Ms Dame here tonight as her music played. Ryan gingerly shuffled off his cloak in the meantime, all without taking his one eye off the blue haired queen. He casually hung his cape on the steel corner and remained still with his arms folded, fighting hard to keep his breath calm even though outwardly he couldn't help but have a little smile on his lips. There Ryan was one of Tension's household names about to take on the veteran Dame, it was making him feel well, somewhat surreal. 

Regardless the strapping Paragon didn't forget it was a match tonight, while Blair gave an air of control Ryan gave an aura of confidence. The lad had done much in the ring in his own right and helped put part of Tension on the map also, once the blue haired matriarch of the ring had entered the squared circle and her music had concluded Ryan would with fluid ease disrobe of his armoured breastplate and shoulder pads and gently set them under the turnbuckles. 

As he rose upwards his true armour, that of his mighty torso was revealed once again to the world. His back adorned with various scars gained from his tour in the Asian indie scene where he cut his teeth and learned his ways, the front was turned as Ryan readied to compete. Regardless of his morality shifts as he had come back to the ways of right one could attest he lived up to the name 'Paragon' because his abs were some of the finest in the roster. It was is if he were carved from the very stone of the Earth itself! 

"Good Evening Ms Dame." Ryan spoke, his voice deep yet refined as always. "I hope to live up to you and the people's expectations tonight, I'm.....quite the fan of your work. Now then.....let's begin....."  the Paragon couldn't help but state his admiration there, but knew that he wasn't there to get an autograph, he was there to prove himself a better and changed man once the bell rung the lad would calmly shuffle forward into the middle of the ring. His one eye damn near unblinking as he gazed at the blue haired opponent he had this evening!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Blair looked on and did some light stretches, getting nice and limber while Ryan took the time to disrobe. Curious way to spend ones time. She could understand coming to the ring with something light, say a robe or a cape. The former was a good way to keep the body heated up prior to a match, and the latter was a decent piece of flair, simple and harmless. But a full suit of armor seemed excession and more than a little gaudy. Perhaps even a tad dangerous, if he were attacked on the way down the ramp. Impressive, yes, but not something she would’ve expected near a wrestling ring.

Boys and their toys. Nearly half a century of experience, and she still didn’t understand them.

She kept that thought on the periphery, however, as the match started and she was called to come forward. She approached with her usual stride, taking the time to appreciate Ryan’s form as she neared. The man seemed proud of it, and that wasn’t without due cause. He had quite the remarkable body, tall and strong. She had a couple of inches over him, even without her heels, but that wouldn’t nearly be enough to bridge the power gap. He could bring serious strength to bear.

If he thought that would be enough to overcome her, however, he would be sorely mistaken. Big as he was, she had faced bigger. If what he said next was true, he would know that. ”Un plaisir, monsieur chevalier.” She responded with a nod and the barest hint of a smile. ”Don’t be too hard on yourself if you can’t meet my expectations. I keep them high.”

She moved back as the bell rang and brought her arms and leg up, moving into a traditional muy thai stance as she began to circle him. Blair had no intention to move in right away, instead deciding to use this time to gather information on her opponent and find out exactly what sort of man she was dealing with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:38 pm

This was it, it was go time. The Paragon put any hesitations he had beforehand away, hidden behind his eyepatch as he prepared to give his all against a legend of the business right here. Ryan knew that Blair was a tall lady, which made her all the more stunning. But if they were human you could guarantee that the Paragon could probably lift them up with enough effort. Blair probably knew that just by glancing at his immaculate knightly frame, Blair herself had a toned frame including that killer backside that was probably registered as a lethal weapon back home with how many people were made to suffer under it. Still her nod and little smile made Ryan feel encouraged despite her remarks of high standards, in all honesty Ryan felt that was him making a good first impression as one of the greats of Tension and a sample of what Blair could face here in Kyoto......

He tilted his head slightly as she entered her Muay Thai stance, it wasn't the first time Ryan had come across this sort of posture. One fight during the Asian indies tour had him engage a student of the art and holy heck he'd hadn't been slapped that hard in the chest prior to that. Still Ryan wasn't deterred as his slight smile was a sign that he was merely getting his appetite whetted, the lad decided that he was just going to do one thing that he had decided upon right from the get go.

And that was to prove himself, showing no hesitation the Paragon would suddenly move forward while yelling "Je ferai de mon mieux!" and lo and behold Ryan was off and intent on taking the fight to the blue haired matriarch. Throwing caution to the wind Ryan would rush forward intent on trying to damn near take Blair's head off with a clothesline with his massive bicep coming in hot like a freshly drawn sword from its sheath! Ryan wasn't known for being subtle in the ring and the knight just marched off to war here and now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down