Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

To Wrangle a Reaper: Maria Castillo vs Liz Page

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

To Wrangle a Reaper: Maria Castillo vs Liz Page - Page 6 Empty Re: To Wrangle a Reaper: Maria Castillo vs Liz Page

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:49 pm

Maria was trying to discern Lily's true intentions with this conversation, but the way her hands slid up her sore muscles was more than a little distracting. She mulled the stranges matches over in her mind, keeping silent for a few moments.

"So you wish for me to....play wrestle?" She asked, tilting her head, "In simple exhibition matches? Contests where I do not need to beat the opponent into submission? How would I be a good fit for that senorita?" She asked. She wasn't dis.issimg the idea outright, so it seemed Lily's way with words was having some effect, especially since the two were safe in a private locker room

To Wrangle a Reaper: Maria Castillo vs Liz Page - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

To Wrangle a Reaper: Maria Castillo vs Liz Page - Page 6 Empty Re: To Wrangle a Reaper: Maria Castillo vs Liz Page

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:10 pm

This was always the longest gap to bridge, why wrestle if not to win? Guiding Maria to a bench in the locker room she would sit them both down, still unnecessarily close against the woman's side. With a warm smile she shook her head slowly, "It is not about being a good fit, I just think you'd enjoy them. Something a little different to try. Surely you didn't get into wrestling to be the best, you started because you enjoyed it. You've got your belt, now maybe you could consider just enjoying yourself."

Other times she would focus on the spectacle being what paid her bills, but this was not the moment for that.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:20 pm

Maria sat down gingerly, though she did not mind how close Lily was, especially with how their...er...business meeting concluded last time.

"Well....say I am curious...what specifically do you have in mind? You think I will enjoy it, but any match can be enjoyed. What makes you think I will fall in love with these matches?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She had to admit, she had become more....gold focused in her career, so this might be a nice change of pace...but it was still just a match right?

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:29 pm

It had crossed Lily's mind to straddle Maria's lap and make this conversation very intimate, but her skirt was a bit tight and hiking it up to her hips was maybe a bit more than she was trying to offer up right now. So instead she slipped off a shoe and crossed her silk stockinged legs, her toes "accidentally" brushing along Maria's calf as they spoke. "Mmm, it is the fact that you can wrestle without the expectation of winning, mi amor. Losing a normal match you risk pride... but in a bikini beach match perhaps you just... let the amazon trample you. Not to mention there are a lot more pleasant ways to lose than by pinfall." She bit down suggestively on her own lower lip, wondering if she needed to say more than that.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:42 pm

Those storm grey eyes, normally so intense, widened in surprise as the dots finally began to connect in her mind. She gaped at Lily, feeling those stocking clad feet gently brush up her calf, "You....you want me to....lose?"

There was silence as she let the offer hang in the air. Her throat felt dry, and even a drink from the offered water bottle gave no solace. Lily was asking her to lose....in silly gimmick matches admittedly.....but the idea was so....strange...yet there was a tempting urge there.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:28 pm

Watching the gradual realization cross over Maria's face, and then the embarrassed shock at the proposal were enough to draw a musical little laugh from the tawdry manager. Her fingers ran up the luchador's spine, barely touching her skin though she could feel the cooling sweat that clung to her. "Mmm, not exactly that I want you to lose. I just think you might... enjoy the sort of match where losing might not be so bad. You might find that, sometimes, losing isn't so bad... especially if you can make the match really juicy along the way." She paused a moment, "Just consider that going over as a jobber might be an interesting change of pace."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:15 pm

Maria's spine arched when that finger dragged up the middle of her back. It was clear she was in a far different state of mind, which explained her not immediately walking out on the alluring manager.

"Mmmmbut you do want me to try at....being a jobber for you, in these...strange matches? I assume you had someone in mind?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:29 pm

Lily considered correcting Maria again, that she would be a jobber for herself and her own enjoyment, but she'd let her hold onto this delusion a little longer. If saying she was losing at Lily's request made her feel better about it, she could accept that for the time being. But how long until that lie wore too thin to hide reality?

Her hand drifted back around Maria's waist, tracing up her ribs and back down to rest on her hip, "Mmm, how would you feel about a match against Anne Archy? I promise I won't make it too weird, just some fun little tweaks from the normal rules. Not going to make you dress like a French maid or anything... at least not yet." She flashed a playful wink at the luchador.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:37 pm

Maria knew that Lily was simply aiming her in the direction of this path...she alone had the power to choose whether to walk down it or not. There was no shame in turning back, stay as a fighting champion. But the idea of a less intense match sounded so soothing to her aching body, that it was hard to ignore.

"Anne Archy? That name is...unfamiliar to me. I don't believe I have seen her in the ring before." she replied with a soft sigh, leaning into Lily's grip

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:48 pm

Lily slid up onto her stocking feet to stand in front of Maria, for the first time able to look down at the taller fighter. "No? It's been a while since she's gotten into the AFW ring. She's booked for a reintroduction, but its not on the card tonight." Standing between Maria's knees she reached out to lay her hands on the luchadora's shoulders, gently massaging her sore muscles with practiced skill. "She can be very passionate, I think you'll like her."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next