Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Milf Buster vs The Amazon!

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Milf Buster vs The Amazon! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Milf Buster vs The Amazon!

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:34 pm

With a grin, William would reach down, grabs Alaina's hair, and drags her up to her feet. Before grabbing a handful of Alaina's breasts! "Man! I don't know what is better? Having my face in your tits or grabbing them--Hehe!" William chuckled as he give Alaina's breasts a firm squeeze before lifting the Amazon up by her boobs, then falling backward, and slamming onto the top of her head against the hard mat with a Boobplex! Before then bridging up for a pin! The ref gets down on her knees and starts the count.

"ONE!"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

The Milf Buster vs The Amazon! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Milf Buster vs The Amazon!

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:17 am

Alaina was hurting and unable to respond to he mans lewd comments as he grabbed hold of her, lifting her and sending her crashing to the mat! Alaina moaned in pain as she hit the mat and struggled, stuck with her shoulders against the canvas as the count continued!

"TWO!"

Alaina thrust a shoulder hard to the side as she finally succeeded in breaking the pin, rolling to her side and trying to get back up to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:19 pm

He scoffs when Alaina kicked out of the pin but soon whistles when she rolled over to her side, which allowed The Milf Buster a good view of her round shape ass~! But because of this, he had just watched as Alaina got back up to her feet...Well, that wouldn't last long.

"Hey now! What with the rush getting up back to your feet? Why don't "rest" on my lap a bit?" William grabbed and turned around Alaina to face him, then gave her a hard knee in the gut, before getting down on one knee with Alaina laying across on the knee hit her in the stomach. "Mmm~ You got such a nice ass, Alaina~!" William seductively said, he looks down at Alaina's ass. He rubs Alaina's round ass a bit before grabbing a handful with one hand while the other one grabs and holds both of Alaina's arms!

"So nice that it needs a good spanking!" William declared before yanking Alaina's bottom up between her butt before raising his hand in the air and then bringing it down full force on Alaina's thick round ass to spank her repeatedly! Causing Alaina's thick round ass to jiggle endlessly from each blow!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:33 am

Alaina was in pain and knew what was coming when William put her over his knee. Men like him were predictable if nothing else. She felt her backside take a hit but if he thought he was strong enough to control both of her arms with just one of his? He was out of his mind. Alaina thrashed and struggled against his grip before elbowing his abdomen and rolling off his leg to get out of this embarrassing situation. Alaina would roll away and try to push herself up to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:03 am

"Nngh!" William grunted as he underestimate Alaina's strength and paid for it as Alaina thrashed and struggled until she successfully broke free from his grip and elbowed him in the gut before rolling his knees. "I guess if I wanna keep spanking dat ass, then I'm gonna have to beat ya until you even lift a finger anymore." William said as he rubs his stomach a bit before walking over to Alaina, trying to get up to her feet. Which William would help with that, grabbing her hair once again and pulling her up to her feet. But he would immediately try to put her down to the mat.

As he puts her head between his legs, then lifts her up by the waist and over his shoulders with her arms in his hands as he looks to slamming her down to the mat with a Crucifix Powerbomb!

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:35 am

Alaina felt herself yanked by the hair and she felt her head shoved between Williams legs. She knew what was coming and reached out to grab William, trying to plant her feet underneath her to stand up and flip William over for a hard landing on his back to counter the attempted powerbomb! She was in trouble and if that connected she knew she would have been even further behind.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:04 am

"Gugh!" William grunted as he finds himself laying on his back after Alaina counter his powerbomb attempt and flip over him! "Oh yeah...Most definitely giving you more spanking this time." William grumbled lowly, as he sits out and rubs his back to ease the pain a bit.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:30 am

Alaina turned and glared at William, not having a response for the man. Instead she let her feet do the talking as she stomped down on his torso and down on his head! Alaina was not at all happy about his actions and was making it quite clear with her follow up int he ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:32 am

"Ngh! Ugh! Argh! Ack!" William grunt repeatedly as Alaina mercilessly stomps him back down to his back! William would soon lift his arms up in front of him to protect him over anymore the blows!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:25 am

Alaina managed to put something of a hurting on William but her stomps were being blocked. The amazon hauled David up and hit his abdomen with a couple hard shots before moving behind him. Alaina tried to grab him around the waist and lift up attempting to hit a German suplex on him!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next