Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Milf Buster vs The Amazon!

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Milf Buster vs The Amazon! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Milf Buster vs The Amazon!

Post by Jstruggs716 Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:34 am

Seeing the sorry state that the amazon was in, William decided it was time to end it. As he reaches down, grabs and pulls up Alaina for one last time. Then he hooks both of her legs with his arms, next tuck his head in next to hers. Before standing up straight and lifting Alaina upside down as her neck rest on his shoulder. He walks to the center of the ring, where he jumps up and drops down to the mat and hits the sexy Milf Amazon with his finisher that he dubbed: "The MILF BUSTER!" (Muscle Buster) William would roll on top of her stomach and hooks her for the pinfall.

"ONE!...TWO!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

The Milf Buster vs The Amazon! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Milf Buster vs The Amazon!

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:09 am

Alaina is lift up and offers no resistance as she is brought down hard crashing down to the mat in a heap as she laid motionless while being pinned. It was academic at this point as she was still motionless as the count marched on.

"THREE!"

The bell rang but an unconscious Alaina would not realize what had happened until moments later when she woke up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:20 am

"Milf Busted!" William proudly declares after the pinfall was counted and he was announced as the winner. Which was met by a choir of boos from the fans who were upset and angry that this disrespectful newcomer defeated their beloved hero, Alaina, in a dominant and humiliating fashion. But as if he gives a fuck!

Not only was he victorious in his debut, but it was against a legend in the company. This made him want to celebrate, and celebrate he did! He gets up to his feet and places his foot on Alaina's chest for a celebratory victory pose while the boos from the fans get louder and louder as they keep seeing the beloved veteran, Alaina, still being disrespected even after the fact she was unconscious.

"Oh, I see you are finally on. I gotta say that was a good match. I wouldn't expect any less from the legendary amazon." Noticing that Alaina was waking up, William would have a few nice words for her. But a few would be it, though. "But in the end, I still kicked your fine ass and even spanked it in front of these thousands of people and those watching from home too. I sincerely hope that your kids weren't watching; I'd wondered what they would think if they saw their mom getting spanked like a child, hehehe!" William laughs as he taunts and teases Alaina. "But anyway, if you ever want to me do to more than just kicked and spanked your ass, do give me a call. I promise I could give dat ass a good pounding!"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:00 am

Alaina did shove his foot off her chest once she woke up and knew what was going on, rolling her eyes as she rolled away from the arrogant jerk while he gloated over her. He then had the audacity to mention her kids then act as if she would ever want to voluntarily see him again after how he acted on this night. "You have the maturity of a hormonally driven 15 year old, just shut up already." Alaina said as she made her exit from the ring.

Winner via pinfall: William

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9