Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ayesha's Lesson (with Angela)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ayesha's Lesson (with Angela)  Empty Ayesha's Lesson (with Angela)

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:00 pm

It wouldn't budge.

Ayesha steeled her nerves, tightened her fingers, straightened her back, took a deep breathe, and used all her might.

The 100 kg weight was firmly stuck to the floor. 

She let go and looked around again. That was a complete bust. 

A wave of nervousness rose in her. What am I doing here? She questioned herself. She had signed up for Friction because her friend had suggested it to her "to do some soulsearching" as she had so politely put it. Soulsearching. Yeah. Life since finishing college was...almost directionless. One job to another. One workplace to the next. She had spent 7 years drifting around, looking for some place that would fill her passion. Someplace that would make her feel something. Anything. But though she had given every of those places a chance, and she had tried, ultimately...she felt nothing in the end. And thus her friend had suggested this to her. Wrestling.

But wrestling was a very intensive sport, and she tried to recall the mat wrestling classes back in high school....about 12 years ago. That felt like a long time. Praying to god that the wrestlers around here were all lighter than 70 kilos (which seemed like wishful thinking), she again checked all the weights lying about as the noise and clatter of the Friction gym echoed behind her, making her feel extra concerned for how long shes gonna be here. She was hoping nobody was looking at her. It would be embarrassing to be seen in such a wimpy state.

There were weights from a measly 10 kilos to a whopping 500. The idea of someone lifting that made her gulp.

Maybe...starting with 100 was a bad idea. I should try the 10 first.... no way I'm lasting in a fight like this! 

She gently wrapped her fingers around the 10 kilo weight, adjusting her posture....and started lifting.

It had a considerable weight, all right. She did feel the struggle, and she felt her fingers hurting a bit. Sweat started profusely running down her head as a wave of heat ran through her arm. 

But then Ayesha managed to lift it over head. Victory(?) at last! She looked up at the 10 kilos, her arm wobbling, a rush of sudden joy flowing through her. 

I...i did it?! was her minds personal song. 

Not at all noticing the pair of red eyes with blonde hair staring from behind her.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Ayesha's Lesson (with Angela)  Empty Re: Ayesha's Lesson (with Angela)

Post by Void Effect Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:51 am

Angela can be seen make her way into the gym as she saw a woman try to lift some weight, but it seems too much for her as she fold her arms and watches, she can be seen lean against the mirror wall as she watch Ayesha attempt to lift the weight before she would saw her noticing her.

Angela proceed to make her way toward Ayesha before she would stand next to her "You're new?" She asked, doesn't seems hostile, seems to be more curious

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 am

Ayesha almost leapt out of her skin at this sudden appearance, but what almost gave her a heart attack was the 10 kilos in her hand slipping and almost falling on her knee. It fell to the floor with a loud TWUNG that didn't echo cuz the gym was already noisy, but did leave a bit of an impact on the noise levels.

An awkward silence followed as she looked down at the 4'9 woman who has magically appeared out of thin air in her mind, her curious red eyes staring right into hers.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:40 am

She would also look at her with a curious look before chuckles, with the awkward silent between them, Angela would be the first one to break it "I think it's too heavy for you" She said in a matter of fact voice as she stand there, with her arms folded as she look down at her "Maybe tune the weight down a little"

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:47 am

Ayesha blinker her eyes before giving a rather awkward chuckle. Looking at the 10 weight kilos, she was actually feeling relieved she didn't drop it on either of them.

...how long was she watching me?

Taking a gulp, she said, "Uh...thanks for the advice. Though I... can't actually find any weight lower than that....um....how long were you watching?" 

She stood straight now, wiping some of the sweat off her forehead now to properly face the Blondie in front of her. She was notably shorter than herself, so she had to tilt her head a bit down, but her red eyes were oddly hypnotizing. She wanted to keep staring at them...and to look away.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:07 pm

"I just got here, I been arrived here for a while" She said as she fold her arm while standing there as she looking down at her. Watching her as she chuckles "Why not try something lighter?" She said as she stand there before she would sit down before her

"Like try to lift some lighter dumbbell?" She said as she seems to have a curious and interested look as she proceed to stand back up before find a light one to handed to Ayesha

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:37 am

Ayesha, scratching her head, looked around quickly. She wasn't sure if there was anything below 10 kilos in here.

"R-right....I...don't think I saw one in here...I think I missed it. Maybe it's a 1 kilo and its really small..."

She started poking around the many different dumbbells, trying to find one below 10 kilos. A bit of mental fluster came to her mind. 

Who is she? She almost looks like a kid.... or is she? Agh, where's any stupid lower weights in thi-

Then she noticed it. Hidden behind a large 100 kilo dumb bell.

A couple of 1 kilo dumb bells. They were small an rather pathetic looking. She looked at them in disbelief and picked them up.

A small "Huh..." escaped her mouth.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:48 am

She would simply chuckles as she saw Ayesha looking around and try to find a smaller weight, and cause her to chuckles as she saw her found some 1 kilo dumbbell as she saw her picking it up before she can't help but tease the poor woman "Seems like you need to start from the bottom...literally" She said with a teasing smug on her face

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:52 am

Ayesha gave an irritated sigh, as she started lifting and lowering the two dumb bells. Turning to face Angela, she said, "Well if I look so funny, what weight can you lift?" She looked the stranger up and down a bit. Her physique, frankly, did not look any different from her own, combined with the fact that she was also shorter than her.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:01 am

She would make a hmm noise as she look around, she would walk toward the dumbbell corner before she would grab a 20 lbs one, lifted it up as she start lifting it, showing off her strength while turning around and showing off to Ayesha with a smug smile "Well, I can do 20 to 25 lbs, and I am attempt to break the record by trying 30 lbs sometimes"

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next