Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match)

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:33 pm

Ashely's absolute submission sent shivers up Anne's spine. Her humbled voice breathing the word "mistress" was enough to make her ache. While she had other things in mind she couldn't help but reach down to greedily fondle the girl's soft breasts through her top, "You are such a tempting little treat. I can't wait to just devour you."

With that she leaned back, propping herself up with her palms upon Ashely's thighs so she could recline. Stretching out her long, pale legs she gently laid the soles of her feet on the girl's cheeks. "And if I wish to use you as my personal doormat? To just smother you with me feet? You're going to let me do it, aren't you? Because that's what submissive, pathetic little losers do. They lay down and get stepped on my dominant bitches, like me." She almost had to convince herself with that last part, having spent enough time in Ashely's place.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match)

Post by Jobber/squashfan Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:40 pm

Ashely would let out a cute moan as she felt Anne's hand fondling her breasts. With Anne calling her a tempting treat and saying how she wanted to devour her, Ashely wanted the same thing. Her nipples became erect in Anne's hands before suddenly the hands were removed from her breasts and moved down to Ashely's thighs.

Ashely would let out another moan as she watched Anne stretch out her long, pale and smooth legs before she gently laid her feet on Ashely's cheeks. Ashely would blush as she felt Anne's soles pressed against her face. The words that came out of Anne's mouth were melting Ashely. She loved this kind of thing, being in such a vulnerable and submissive situation.

"Yes... Mistress... I am lucky... to be... your doormat..." Ashely would say, making her blush deepen. She would even go as far as bringing her hands up and gently caress Anne's feet and legs. "I... Will.. do any...thing..." Ashely would admit as she waited to see what Anne did next.

Jobber/squashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:49 pm

Anne arched her spine and leaned her head back if only to use Ashely as a proper for her to pose on, running her fingers back through her hair for the cameras. A soft sigh escaped her throat as the cute girl beneath her so unabashedly and absolutely disgraced herself while caressing her legs. A stricter mistress would have reprimanded her for touching without permission, but Anne was too self-indulgent for such denials.

With her feet she rubbed over Ashely's cheeks, not so much smothering her as humiliating the submissive. "Ooh, I know you will, sweetness. You'll do anything I say because you're a weak little slut. You came out here tonight just to serve me. Now, tongue out." Raising one of her heels she'd touch her big toe against Ashely's lips, allowing her new pet the opportunity to worship her toes.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobber/squashfan Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:56 pm

Ashely would let out another moan, looking up at Anne as she posed for the crowd, running her fingers through her hair. She looked like a goddess. Ashely would blush as she felt Anne's soles rub against her cheeks in a humiliating and dominant fashion.

She heard Anne's words which only fed her inner masochist. She would hear Anne's command of putting her tongue out. Ashely was just about to do so as she felt Anne's big toe press against her lips. Ashely's eyes would roll back in ecstasy as the humiliation fueled her, making her wet as she let out another soft moan. She would slowly stick out her tongue and gently run the soft and wet muscle over Anne's toes, making sure to get all ten of them, licking the top and the bottom and in between. She would even go as far as taking each toe into her mouth to suck on gently, looking up at Anne submissively to see if she looked pleased with her worship so far.

Jobber/squashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:08 am

Anne was doing her best to play the implacable domme, looking glamorous while making her sub grovel and squirm beneath her. This was, however, not her strong suit and the first few seconds of Ashely's adoration upon her toes left her giggling and squirming, doing everything in her power not to pull her foot away from the girl's lips. Eventually the pleasure would override the chills as her sub sucked each and every toe, leaving Anne gasping audibly and now squirming for an altogether different reason. Making a sound half giggle and half whimper she bit softly on her lip as she made eye contact with Ashely, "Such a very good pet you are. Now, submit to me." In a pantomime of a smother she turned her foot to set her arch over Ashely's lips.

As she did this she twisted her body, reaching out delicate fingers to run down Ashely's inner thigh only to drag her nails back up leaving white trails in her flesh. Bright blue eyes stared down, watching intently to see just how she'd respond.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobber/squashfan Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:17 am

Ashely would notice Anne's satisfaction as she giggled and moaned and gasped as she worshipped her toes. She made sure to lick and suck and kiss every single toe as passionately as she could. She saw Anne bite her lip before they made eye contact. It was obvious Anne was pleased so far.

Ashely would moan as she heard herself being called a pet. That was exactly what she was right now in this very moment. She would be given the order to submit. Ashely was about to give a verbal submission, only for Anne to turn her foot so that the arch covered her mouth.

Ashely was about to tap when she felt Anne's soft finger tips running down her inner thigh. It sent shivers up Ashely's spine. What came next may have surprised everyone. Anne had coaxed Ashely in with the pleasure of the gentle running down her thigh, only to surprise her with a brutal nail rake up that same thigh.

Ashely would let out a cry of pain, but that wasn't the only thing that came out of her mouth. A moan would follow right after. The vibrations from her mouth would most likely tickle Anne's foot. In Ashely's masochism fueled mind, pleasure accompanied with pain was sometimes the best. That was her thought of this match so far. She had become distracted from her previous command to submit for a moment but now remembered to do so, reaching out and tapping on Anne's leg. Part of Ashely hoped Anne wouldn't be upset about the time it took to submit, while the other half hoped she would be so that there would be more punishment.

Jobber/squashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:30 am

Having little in the way of a "poker face", Anne's sheer delight at Ashely's reaction was written across her features. Using her foot she'd push the girl's face from side to side one last time before rolling off of her to one side. She hadn't been much of one for footplay in the past, that was Lamya's thing, but after this she was starting to see what her roommate saw in it. "Mm, liked your little reward, bitch? Good, cause there's plenty more where that came from."

The more Anne came to understand her opponent the more she liked her, and as a function of that the worse she treated her. Springing to her feet she'd reach down to grab up two handfuls of the girl's sandy hair and commence to drag her towards the ropes. "Uhnf, and now time to get those fucking tits out already. I've been such a good girl and waited all this time." When they'd reach the ropes Anne would try to pull Ashely up onto her knees and bend her over the middle rope, leaving her top half hanging outside of the ring. A firm thigh would lay across the girl's round ass, using her weight to pinion her to the rope.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobber/squashfan Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:38 am

Ashely would let Anne use her foot to push her face from side to side. She would then sigh as her belly was relieved of Anne's weight. She would lay there until she was told what to do next. Anne seemed to be catching on to how this match would go from now on as she didn't wait for Ashely to get up. Instead, she grabbed her by two hand fulls of her hair and dragged her towards the ropes. The stinging of her scalp as she was literally dragged by her hair only added another stimulation to the pleasure Ashely was feeling.

Ashely would hear Anne's words and once they were at the ropes, Ashely would be pulled up to her knees and bent over the middle rope. She could see all the audience members on this side of the ring. She saw the perverted smiles on their faces and the cameras flashing. One of the cameras that broadcasted to TV came around and took a close up of Ashely's face. She would look around for a short moment before blushing and looking down. Meanwhile, the audience behind her got a great view of her ass as she was bent forward.

Ashely felt Anne's firm thigh lay across her plump and round ass, pinning her to the rope and leaving her open to whatever move or idea Anne had next.

Jobber/squashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:36 am

Half perched on Ashely's round ass, Anne leaned forward over the top rope to take the girl's chin in her hand, pulling her up and forcing her back to arch with the ropes in front of her hips but behind her shoulders. Her thumb caressed her little pet's cheek before her hand slid down to gently hold her by the throat. "Ya know, I bet some of these folks came here hoping to see you bury my face in those big fat titties. Or at least they came expecting an actual match, not... whatever this is."

With her free hand she began to work down Ashely's shoulder straps, much to the audience's excitement. Not all at once, but little by little working her suit down over her breasts. "And I think you owe those people, your would-be fans, an apology for being such a pitiful loser. Go on, look there at the camera," she takes a moment from shimmying down the woman's top to gesture at the live camera pushing in to get a better look at them, "and apologize to the folks at home for being so pathetic."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobber/squashfan Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:04 am

Ashely would keep her head down, looking at the floor below her, feeling ashamed of the fact that her masochistic urges got the best of her. While she was embarrassed and ashamed, the pleasure was too much to say no to.

She would feel Anne's hand gripping her chin and forcing her to look up, arching her back with the ropes that her front was put on display. She felt the soft caressing from Anne's thumb against her cheek before the same hand slid down to her throat, holding her in a dominant way. She wasn't choked or squeezed, just the presence of the hand on her throat and the possibility that she could choose to throttle her if she chose was there.

She would hear Anne's prediction on what the audience expected to see in this match. If there was anyone out there who had came to see Ashely win, they hadn't seen her wrestle before. She was a complete jobber. If there was anyone out there who expected to see Ashely be competitive, they were looking for the wrong girl. Ashely was aware of this. AFW had picked her up as a cute jobber for fans to oggle at while she gets squashed. For anyone looking for that, tonight was their dream come true.

Ashely would feel the shoulder strap of her tight one piece swimsuit lift and fall to the side a bit. Anne didn't expose Ashely right away. She worked the material down slowly until the outfit was beneath her breasts. The fans went wild, cheering for seeing the beautiful pair of breasts that Ashely had. She closed her eyes as Anne gestured at the live camera to come get the money shot of Ashely.

Ashely would take a deep breath and open her eyes. "I'm... sorry... I'm sorry that... That I let you all down... Anne is my superior... I am hers..." She would say, adding a bit of sugar on top for Anne. She would be forced to stay looking at the camera with her chest exposed. What was even more embarrassing was the fact that there was a slight wet mark on the material over her crotch. It was visible enough for the camera to see. This truly showed Ashely's masochism in full effect.

Jobber/squashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next