by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match)

Post by Lilybell Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:13 am

While Anne had been quick to rush Ashely from one predicament to the next, trying to keep her from getting her bearings and resisting, now she was more than content to indulge their shared kink. One slap after another left her opponent's ass a beautiful rosy shade of pink as the girl wiggled and begged for more, and Anne was more than happy to oblige. She was sure her manager was backstage pleading for her to focus, but she was here for a good time. After one more firm spanking on each cheek, Anne gently dragged her neatly manicured nails over the reddening skin. "Mmm, I love the way you beg. And I bet all of that spanking left your butt extra sensitive, hasn't it? And you've been such a good little schoolgirl, maybe you deserve a little pleasure. I bet the audience thinks so. I bet they'd even love to watch you squirt all over the mat. Does that sound like a good reward for you, slut?" She punctuated her question with another firm spank across Ashely's ass.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Anne Archy vs Ashley Kimstead- Sweet Suffocation (Smother Endurance Match)

Post by Jobber/squashfan Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:25 am

Ashely had been submissive through out the entirety of the match and nothing seemed to be happening to change that. She would let out cries and moans and yelps after each and every spank, wiggling her hips back and forth hoping for more. The crowd seemed to love it as well as they cheered loudly.

The spanking suddenly stopped. Ashely's rear had turned a shade of dark pink. The feeling of Anne's manicured nails dragging and clawing over the sensitive skin made Ashely's eyes water as she let out another yelp before looking down and whimpering.

She would hear Anne's taunting, hearing her hinting at some pleasure. The way Anne described her words made Ashely's heart skip a beat and her mouth began to water, just thinking about what Anne was capable of. "I... I... Whh... Want what... wh. whatever you pp..ppp...please mistress..." Ashely would let out submissively only to receive another hard spank. causing her to let out a loud cry. "I... I'mm... a good... girl..." Ashely would stutter, hoping to motivate Anne to do whatever she pleased.

Jobber/squashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:52 am

Ashely's tortured cries and submissive squealing was music to Anne's ears. She would have been just as happy to be in the girl's position, but that wasn't tonight. Tenderly she'd run her palm in a slow circle over her opponent, no, her victim's round ass, a gentle caress on her stinging skin. "Oh, you are such a good girl." She'd tease with a mocking pout in her voice. Her hand shifted to the small of Ashely's back, sliding down and curling her middle finger to press at her tight asshole. Not enough to insert it, but just to tease her a little more.

"I'm about to finger blast you in front of this whole crowd, slut. But I want you to tell me what hole you want it in: ass or..." She slid her hand down between Ashely's thighs, rubbing over her outer lips, "Holy fuck you are SO wet! Damn, bitch! Ha! Your ass or your pussy, which hole am I filling?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobber/squashfan Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:01 am

it seemed as though Ashely's begging had done the trick. She felt Anne's hand tenderly running over her ass. The soft skin of her palm running against the smooth skin of Ashely's round and large behind. Her skin was hot to the touch from the friction of the spanking. Each touch from Anne caused Ashely to wince. It would be a couple days till she could probably sit comfortable again.

Ashely would shutter as Anne called her a good girl, feeling her hand rest on the small of her back, only for a moment before sliding down. The tip of Anne's fingers pressed against Ashely's tight asshole. The crowd let out some jeering cheers in Anne's favor, seeing exactly what she was doing.

Ashely's eyes would widen as she felt the tip of Anne's finger pressing into her most intimate area, teasing her by not penetrating but just pressing against it. Ashely would hear Anne's start of the question. "Ass... Or" and suddenly, Anne's words trailed off for a minute as her hand slid down and rubbed against her lower lips. Ashely would blush deeply as Anne made sure the crowd knew just how wet she was and she wasn't lying. She was nearly dripping at this point.

The crowd would cheer as Anne teased her and humiliated her. Ashely would hesitate before her mind once again chose the worst humiliation it could think of. "ummm.... mmaybe... Oooohh Bbb...both?!" Ashely would embarrassingly say. The crowd would go wild and Ashely would shut her eyes tight, waiting both nervously and excitedly for how Anne would react.

Jobber/squashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6