Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Showdown VII Pre-Show Match: "The Black Carrot Bandit" Rin vs Kelani Alex

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Showdown VII Pre-Show Match: "The Black Carrot Bandit" Rin vs Kelani Alex Empty Showdown VII Pre-Show Match: "The Black Carrot Bandit" Rin vs Kelani Alex

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:53 am

Standard Match

Match ends via Pinfall, Submission, KO, Count Out or DQ

Hentai Allowed

Showdown VII Pre-Show Match: "The Black Carrot Bandit" Rin vs Kelani Alex Downlo90

Last edited by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Showdown VII Pre-Show Match: "The Black Carrot Bandit" Rin vs Kelani Alex Empty Re: Showdown VII Pre-Show Match: "The Black Carrot Bandit" Rin vs Kelani Alex

Post by ihateocrecolors Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:26 am

”Annnd…done.
The first bunny to come up to the stage said, finishing whatever storm he was typing up on that iPhone of his backstage. Obviously not caring about hyping himself up or getting in a few stretches. Much to the chagrin of his manager, Verdé, who of which of would be responding back with a sly smile, to what could only be a tweet. Making Alex look down and look back at Verdé, his blue eyes wide at the reply as he questioned the timing,

”Wait, do I really have 10 minutes?”

”Yep.”

”But I haven’t even had time to call my si-

”Which is why I did. Don’t worry about it, Alex. Your sister will be joining you soon. Her contract is being reviewed as we speak. And I believe she might have some select words just for you.”

Alex sighed with partial relief and partial anxiety. Fixing his bunny ear headband while he stood up from his chair and glared at Verdé.
”You know, I would definitely call you a bunch of things that would probably be true but we have a show to run. The black boy did have more to say but bit his tounge when he remembered how Verdé towered over him ten times over. Not wanting to keep his "fans" waiting and not get on the bad side of his temporary manager, Alex slipped on his coat and made his way to the entrance ramp.

The lights dimmed as he made his way to the ring with his music building up, making it so the normal crowdseer wouldn't be able to see him until his theme's beat dropped. The lights revealed the Hawaiian in a red bunny suit, pinned up and holding onto the apron, showing off his "features". Teasing the crowd with a small "tail" wiggle before entering the ring. He was interested to see what his opponent had to offer for this match.

Alex's attire:
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Showdown VII Pre-Show Match: "The Black Carrot Bandit" Rin vs Kelani Alex Empty Re: Showdown VII Pre-Show Match: "The Black Carrot Bandit" Rin vs Kelani Alex

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:29 am

Backstage, Rin, the "Black Carrot Bandit", was putting the finishing touches on his outfit, the slim and form fitting black leotard, wrist cuffs, and bunny ears. His AFW run had been going kind of alright. After a tough loss to the cute welsh boy, Jasper, Rin had been mostly on dark matches, flirting with and beating nobody jobbers, the bunny trap enjoying flirting with and seducing his opponents in hentai matches, or winning tag matches with his wife, the near 7 foot tall White Rabbit in tag matches.

Now though, he was FINALLY back on a major show...even if it was only the pre-show and not on the PPV itself. Still...it was a start. All he knew for sure is that, if it meant getting himself more opportunities for himself, whoever this opponent was, they'd end up cumming and KOed underneath him by the time this match was done!

With his outfit finished, his wife Annika tapped his shoulder, letting him know he was being called up. With his music playing, the black-clad short bunny, and the much taller, leotard clad white rabbit, came out onto the ramp, striking a pose together before Annika lifted Rin up and carried him to the ring while he waved to the crowd, getting several boos among the indifferent reactions. Not surprising, Rin had developed a reputation after all, for cheating and trying to wuss out in matches.

Placing Rin onto the apron, Annika stood back to the guardrail and cheered her husband, while Rin slipped through the ropes, winking at her before turning to his opponent...and seeing another bunny boy!

Rin grinned, excited, his head full of lewd thoughts as he looked over his tanned opponent, before walking to the center of the ring, smiling at Alex and putting on his best female voice as he began his trap game.

"Welll, hello there cutie! What's your name? I'm Rin, the famous Black Carrot Bandit! You ready to be the latest cute boy to fall for my feminine wiles and end up cumming under me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ihateocrecolors Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:02 pm

The look on Alex’s face would be hard to decipher, it seemed to be almost blank as he heard the bunny-clad opponent’s taunts. Blank looks soon turned into confusion as he eyed the bunny boy? Girl? Alex’s mind was a flutter, watching Rin with a pensive eye.

Maybe this match could end earlier than he thought, it was a hentai allowed match and he certainly wasn’t interested in mixing it up with a lady of all people. But there was a sneaking suspicion that Rin wasn’t what they seemed to be.

Alex was particularly new to the world of professional wrestling, but so far he has been getting the hang of it, thanks to his manager Verde.

Watching the bunny bandit and then their wife, who towered over both opponents, luckily she wasn’t in the ring with him. He then turned his attention back to the match at hand and the taunts he got from his bunny-clad foe.

“Black Carrot Bandit? Never heard of you girl. And the only thing deceiving about you is that you can actually do anything without your wife carrying you around the ring.”
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:44 am

Rin just smiled in response to his attractive, dark skinned, opponent, raising a hand to shake a finger at him playfully, keeping up his guise of being feminine. "Oh now now, be nice. My wife has agreed to stay out of the match. I'm more than skilled enough to handle you, and *trust me*, you wouldn't be much of a match at all for a woman as powerful as she is sweetie."

The black-clad bunny boy hopped on the balls of his bare feet in excitement as he waited for the bell to ring, looking the pink-clad opposing bunny in front of him. "So, tell me Alex, you cutie you, what's your favorite way to cum? I'll make sure this loss is a pleasurable for you as possible!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ihateocrecolors Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:47 pm

Alex couldn’t resist not to rib Rin one more time before the match started, resting his chin on his hands as he spoke in a cutesy tone. "Aw~is that what your wife says to you every night?" He could only keep up for a while before bursting out laughing.

Once signaling he was done laughing by wiping a tear away from his cheek, he then answered this question by slowly turning around and showing his bunnytail covered backside to Rin. Turning his face sideways to taunt him as the bell rung. "Rest assured Rinny, you not touching this at all~"
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:00 am

Rin pouted as Alex made fun of him, a bout that made the bunny trap boy look utterly adorable while Alex slapped his butt and taunted him, making the bunny point as his sexy dark skinned opponent while glaring. "You say that, but not only am I gonna touch it, I'm gonna get my carrot strap on and FUCK you with it once we're done! I hope your ready to cum you unworthy bunny!" he exclaimed in his feminine voice, when the bell finally rang to begin the match.

Now angry and feeling fired up, Rin charged directly at Alex head on, his plan nothing more than to try and tackle the other boy and bring him down to the mat with the Black Carrot Bandit on top!

Back to top Go down

Post by ihateocrecolors Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:44 pm

"All air no brain~" Alex taunted once more before the match went underway. Watching the other bunny try to rush him, Alex almost smiled as he had something up his sleeve. If Rin wanted to charge him blindly, he would have to have to pay for it dearly. Alex stood, waiting for the bunny to get close and then...

SMACK!

The sound that resonated all around the crowd, making some people in the front stage wince. Alex had connected his heel across Rin's pretty face in beautifully executed kick to the face of the Carrot Bandit. Watching Rin dance around dazed before hitting the floor. Bending down to taunt him once more.

"Still interested sis?"
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:22 pm

Carrots.

There were carrots, big juicy orange carrots, floating around Rins cute head as it bobbled about.

...Why were there carrots?

*mental flashback*

He had been charging in, at full bunny speed no less, wanting to take down this dark skinned bunny beauty and bring the pain and pleasure right from the start...only for Alex's leg to shoot up and...kick him right in the face.

Oh. That's why carrots.

The hard *crack* of bare foot meeting face caused Rin's body to straighten up as he stumbled back, clearly dazed and momentarily out on his feet, right from the get go before falling onto his back, groaning and rubbing his jaw while Alex taunted him from above.

"Ugh...j-just for that...I'm gonna make you cum...just as soon as these carrots stop spinning..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ihateocrecolors Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:43 am

Alex couldn't help him to another cheeky comment. Moving his hand down to lift Rin's head up with a finger. A small smile tugging at his lips, almost ready to burst out laughing.

"If you weren't a girl, you'd totally be my type~"

Alex teased, suddenly grabbing by the hair to forcefully pull him up, stuffing his head under his armpit and lifting him up with a tug at the hem of his bunny suit, showing off his surprising strength, and then suddenly dropping him forward! Gaining a loud “Ooooh” from the crowd!
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next