by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ayesha's new manager

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ayesha's new manager Empty Ayesha's new manager

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:29 pm

SPEED.

She ran as fast as she could.

I AM SPEED!

Her teeth grit, her Gritty Underdog Sweat™®© ran across her face in a stream so ferocious one must've thought she's still having a shower but the showerhead is invisible. Nevertheless, with her body heating up, her breathe steady, she looked down on the treadmill's settings.

She smacked the knob up a notch.

SPEED.

She put the pedal to whatever iron was in her legs right now.

A smile cracked on her face.

Her foot slipped as she tumbled and flopped.

OH FUDFKDKFLFLDKDKDFNCNMF

She tumbled like a tumbleweed and flopped like a fish off the treadmill. Rolling at least a full meter back, she lay on the ground, sweating and exhausted.

GOD. DAMN IT.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Ayesha's new manager Empty Re: Ayesha's new manager

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:04 pm

While The House had some exercise equipment Lily still preferred to put in some time at the local gym. It gave her an opportunity to mingle, as well as a chance to see different cuties getting sweaty. She had just barely had a chance to finish her pre-workout stretches, carefully chosen to include the most bending over and back arching, when a familiar sound met her ears. There was a short cry of pained surprise, the zip of treadmill vinyl and the thud of a tumbling body. All eyes instinctively snapped to the young woman who had just "ate it", but it was Lily who was the first to rush over to check on her.

In only a sports bra and bicycle shorts, Lily scurried along to where Ayesha had landed to lean over the woman. She spoke in a soft and reassuring manner, "Are you alright, miss? Please take a second before you trying getting up... I know it wasn't much of a fall, but you could still have hurt yourself." After years of working with her unstable stable she had gotten herself trained in first aid, for those inevitable accidents.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:13 pm

The world was spinning uncontrollably in Ayeshas eyes as the odd figure suddenly appeared over her. Or....six?

Here we go again.

"Oh...." Ayesha said, trying to shake some sense into her vision. She slowly sat up and looked at the figure(s) who had just brought herself to her aid.

"Oh...oh um..." She said feeling awkward that this time she had drawn the attention of a "crowd", she blinked, trying to figure out how many people are actually standing in front of her.

"He..hello there! I'm just uh...doing my usual. You all didn't need to come-" She said, then noticed as her vision normalized, the six figures merged into 3, and then she confusedly looked at her own hand.

She had 3 hands, which became 2, then one. Wow, she hit herself hard. Shaking her head, she turned back to the brunette standing in her gym gear hovering.

"OH. Sorry." She said sheepishly. "I thought you were..a...crowd of people..."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:27 pm

The curvy American stared down at the reeling young woman sympathetically as the girl tried to gather herself, a soft smile gracing her lips at her embarrassment. "No no, just one woman with enough jobs for a crowd."

Sinking down to her knees beside Ayesha she held up her hands, palms out, "My name is Lily. Do you mind if I check you out? ... For injuries. I'm trained in first aid and I would like to check you for injuries." Checking her out would happen later, of course.

By now the other onlookers had gotten bored and returned to their own routines leaving the two women to their limited privacy. Lily didn't recognize the young woman, but she didn't always hear about every rising star around the ring. There were just so many pretty girls to keep track of and so little time!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:54 pm

Ayesha looked at Lily's hands, and grabbed them, allowing herself to be pulled up.

"A-well, hello, Lily!" Ayesha said as she stood up. "My name is Ayesha, and uh...I'm, well..." her voice dropped. "A....newb." then her voice perked up. "But i won't stay that for long! I mean, okay, I'll admit," she waved her hands in a circle, "I've been in this gym for nearly a month straight now, but I'm gonna...well, get..." her voice trailed off awkwardly, "get...stuff done." There was an awkward silence as she folded her arms. "Yeah."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:26 pm

Lily couldn't suppress a little giggle as the girl, really a woman around Lily's own age, took her hands and climbed to her feet. Her introduction was charmingly sincere if a bit ineloquent. She could see a lot of heart even if she seemed to complete lack direction. Standing up with Ayesha, Lily leaned back to look her over carefully, not being in the least bit subtle, and nodded slowly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ayesha. I take it, then, that you're here to join AFW? An aspiring wrestler?"

There was certainly potential in Ayesha, even if she likely wouldn't be champion someday, but to at least be a valuable member of the roster. But if she was routinely hurting herself on the treadmill Lily was terrified what she'd do to herself on the free weights, or worse in contract negotiation. She had gotten into this business after seeing one too many young woman's dreams taken advantage in fine print.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:50 pm

Ayesha met Lily's stare and explained, "Yeah. Bit of...soul searching, you can call it." She looked to the floor again, wiggling her foot. "I...well, let's just say I haven't been very satisfied with my life. So me here right now is-was a friend's suggestion. And if I'm gonna be honest?"
She frowned. "It...has somewhat sucked. Maybe I'm petty, maybe I'm judging too early, but it has sucked. I don't actually know where I'm heading with all this. I don't really know if I'm doing it right. Or if I'm...training..." she glanced at the treadmill then back at Lily, "..right, and....yeah I just..." her lips pursed, clearly out of frustration.

"And yet..........yet, I want to stay." Her face changed to confusion. "I don't want to give in. I don't want to throw all of this away. My time. I feel it. Not just the ache and pain, but.....I honestly, earnestly, do feel that.....I should stay. I don't know why."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:01 pm

Lily watched Ayesha and listened to her confession about her struggles and about her commitment to make this work. It was heartbreaking, but not an unfamiliar story, as many people have uprooted themselves to chase a dream at AFW only to be ground under or burned out in the effort. It was a tough ol' life. A gentle hand reached out to rest lightly on Ayesha's shoulder in what she hoped would be a comforting gesture, "It really can suck sometimes." She said with a laugh, "Are you out here alone? Any friends in the roster or... representation?"

She was setting up her pitch as she'd done many times before, usually to be met with rejection, but despite all of her own troubles Lily tried to keep helping newcomers find their place even if that place wasn't with her. She hadn't seen a spark of recognition in Ayesha's eyes, but she was used to people not recognizing her. Lily was the best known name in her own stable, but still a small figure whose hey-day was years past.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:17 pm

Ayesha gave Lily a sad look and shook her head. "N...no. it's just me. And I'm gonna be honest, I still don't know how a lot of stuff around here works. Like, well..." she looked away, "...like uh...well, if I'm....I...yeah, I'm not sure." She then looked down at her attire. "Or if I really wanna go out in the official ring looking like...this!" she pointed at her own clothing. A brown tank top and cream colored sports underwear.

Last edited by ARStudios2000 on Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:32 pm

Lily looked over Ayesha's attire and pursed her lips, she had thoughts and opinions but such alterations could wait. Her hand ran along Ayesha's shoulders to take the woman in a side-hug, giving her a light squeeze. "Costuming decisions come along with branding, but... maybe we can discuss that another time. You seem really sweet, Ayesha, and I'd like to help you out if you're interested. I manage a small stable of wrestlers of... varying skill levels, and I'd like to offer to represent you."

"I can help with booking, contract stuff, helping you figure out a brand... we even have a little training gym and a spare room if you need a place to stay." She knew better than some how little being an aspiring wrestler paid. Nothing. Aspiration paid nothing, and even being a top of the card wrestler barely made ends meet.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next