by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire Empty AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire

Post by killcarrion Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:57 pm

AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire 8ufG8PS

AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire PgE3DRG       Vs.      AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire 8kvCMsr

Match Type: Tornado Handicap Match
Win Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout.
Special Conditions: No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere. All wrestlers will be legal combatants at the same time. Hellfire will become Co-Champions if either member defeat Panther.

Back to top Go down

AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire Empty Re: AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire

Post by Berial Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:24 pm

The flavor was different tonight, however. Anticipation ran rampant through the packed aisles and deafening sounds of the stadium, same as ever, but the energy was…unique. New elements had found their way in from the usual patronage, a fresh wind blowing through the air of excitement.

The intensity could be felt everywhere for the long night ahead. From the stands, beyond the ring, and through the halls, it reached all the way through every corridor and behind each room where the main eventers were preparing. Not the least of them were the members of Hellfire, situated comfortably in their green room.

There they awaited their moment of truth, in spite of the eagerness all around them, as paragons of absolute patience. But inside, the fire was raging. Not the least of which came from the impish wrestler practically bouncing on the spot in the middle of the room. She possessed one singular ambition in mind:

“Panther Risako!” Came a blistering voice behind maniacal laughter, its fingers twitching with delight. Succubus Manabe couldn’t be happier. The malicious voice echoed beyond the closed door and bounced off the walls.

Mystic reached across the couch and smacked her partner hard enough in the back of the head that her eyeballs nearly fell out of her skull. Succubus cried as she grasped her cranium and crouched down in pain on the floor. “I detest your haphazard dependence upon such salacious proclivities.”

Succubus stood and faced her partner. “What now?”

The maiden in black sighed. “This is a prime opportunity for us. The grace of championship gold has proven an ever-elusive hope along our mutual endeavor. But tonight is different. Those Beyond have forged us a courtesy and created this chance for us to repay them further. Do not disappoint them by indulging your overly sybaritic disposition.”

The imp rolled her eyes. “Your voodoo thing is getting old. Anyone ever tell you that?”

“It is not ‘voodoo’. I enter communion achieved through an intense education of the arcane-”

“Nerd!”

Mystic felt her brows furrow. “You are rather off-balanced. That infatuation will be your undoing.”

“Infatuation?” Succubus quirked a brow. She leaped up from her seat and faced her partner, who hadn’t looked up from the fight card printed in her hands, even as Manabe pressed a finger to her forehead. “It’s called sex. I get you’re not exactly familiar with the basics, but it’s one of the best things about this business we’re in. It’s not like I’m looking for a commitment. Eugh. Don’t get me wrong, she’s got a banging body, but other than that? What am I gonna ‘infatuate’ about that pompous leopard? She was out of season even back in Wrestle Angels. Thinks she’s so great with that high-class act and that pretty smile on that gorgeous face and her perfect chest and great ass and amazing hair and-”

“I see.” Mystic brushed a lock of hair from her eyes, her tone unchanged.

“Well, I would nevertheless appreciate some level of focus on victory.” Her eyes locked deep into those of their adversary’s likeness, staring back at them. “We are two, but Risako has proven herself against similar odds. We will attack wisely and with patience. Wear her endurance, cripple her mobility, and secure the championship according to the path set for us. Fate has judged it so.”

Succubus felt her face sloshing to one side listening to this. She decided to not let it bother her. Mystic had a point. Panther was good. Better than either of them individually. Probably. But that was the best part about this crummy promotion. Worst comes to worst, she still had her…personal touch.

The corners of the pinkkette’s lips curled once more into a voracious leer. Whether that look suggested the championship or their opponent was at the forefront of her partner’s mind, Mystic could hardly be bothered to ascertain the truth before a stagehand stuck his head through the door. Succubus leaped forward and dashed for the door before they got the first word out. "Pardon me, love! We've got a date with destiny!"

Deus Ex Machina:

“ON̛E҉̛!́ ͠͡Ţ̵̢W̢͝O͡!̢”

͝”G҉O̵͞O̡̨D̸҉̧BY͠҉̀E!͜͠”

The battle cry from a damned realm exploded across the arena. Fires escaped in flaming pillars down the length of the ramp as a smoldering flame from the entrance glowed dimly from the center. As the tempo rose, the flames grew with smoke rising and steeping down the length of the walkway and embracing those cluttered along the walkway barricade with a simmering embrace. Then, from the shadows and smoke and fire, two figures emerged forth from the orange glow to the rousing cheers and howls of a manic mass audience eager to bear witness to the perdition of one unfortunate soul.

Hellfire:

A wave of jeers flooded the few applause they received. If either of them seemed bothered by the reception, it didn’t show. Even though their outlooks differed, the pair were mutually delighted by the discord they sowed with every match, every step forward.

The duo climbed into the ring; Succubus waving her hands and flipping a dirty finger to some of the luckier guys as the team made their way to their corner. Mystic simply folded her arms and closed her eyes, entering a state of blissful silence as she prepared for the moments ahead. The pinkette, to her immediate left, grabbed the ropes the occultist was trying to lean on and bounced up and down on the spot. The impish wrestler's eyes were glued to the entranceway, waiting for the old champion to make her appearance.

Back to top Go down

AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire Empty Re: AV 22 Entropy Championship - Panther Risako vs Hellfire

Post by Underdog21 Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:38 am

It had taken Risako a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get to a point where she could make a title belt challenge. A lot of grueling fights that had left her feeling battered, broken, barely alive. A lot of long nights in the infirmary and a lot of weeks of physiotherapy. By this point, she was as much a veteran of the AFW as she had been of Wrestle Angels, and she had earned her place, damn it. Even so, she had always felt that, because she had entered the AFW with a reputation already, she had had to fight twice as hard to prove that that reputation was justified.

As it turns out, she didn't get a title shot this year. She got three.

And now her she was, onto her bout for the Entropy title match, sliding into her usual tiger-print outfit in her locker room. She took a long, deep breath as she steadied herself for the battle ahead. This time, though, she wouldnt be fighting an established bruiser like Alaina Sanders or Astrid Arvidsson; this time she was up against another Wrestle Angel. Two of them, in fact.

Succubus Manabe and Mystic Kurihara. The reckless demon girl and the icy, bookish occultist. At least, that was how they had liked to bill themselves. Risako smiled at the memory and at their antics, both in the ring and outside of it. Individually, they were each fierce opponents. But Risako would be facing the both of them, together, at the same time.

She finished adjusting the straps of her outfit, and took a good look at herself in the mirror. In the corner of the mirror was a photo, one that had been torn in half and taped back together, before sitting here in her locker room. Her, and Chris Morgan, sharing a milkshake at a downtown Tokyo restaurant, cutesily drinking from straws out of it at the same time. Happier times, before they had been torn apart by betrayal and regret.

She took, a deep, wistful sigh, closed her locker, and headed towards the exit just as her music started to play.

Spoiler:

The moment her theme music came on, Risako strode onto the ramp, to the explosive applause of her fans. Striking an elegant pose, the Queen of Queens smiled to the crowd, before confidently striding down the ramp, her purple hair seeming to glide in a curtain behind her. Focusing on the distant ring, she saw her opponents waiting for her. Like her, Manabe and Kurihara still had their Wrestle Angels-era outfits. Manabe was bouncing up and down impatiently on the ropes, as she always had, while Kurihara was casually leaning against those same ropes. As she always had. Risako found herself smiling even more. Even if they were her opponents, it felt damned good to see these two again.

Sliding under the ropes Risako casually brushed her hair back, before slowly approaching Manabe and Kurihara. She continued to smile as she slowly approached them...before suddenly lunging forward, her arms snapping out to try to trap both of them in a sudden group hug!

"MANABE-SAN! KURIHARA-SAN!" she exclaimed, squeezing both of them tightly, unwittingly pressing both of them into her generous bosom. "It's been so long since I've seen either of you! How have you two been? More importantly, how long have you two been in the AFW? I just knew that the two of you would end up here eventually, and that you'd end up doing really well-- well enough for a title shot in fact!

The crowd, of course, had burst out laughing at this point. Panther Risako was many things: a superstar, a talented wrestler and a world-class athlete...but one thing that she had never quite stopped being was the unofficial big sister of the Wrestle Angels locker rooms.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:34 am

Mystic had been plucking away at an effigy in Panther’s likeness for the better part of five years now. From the day she began with Wrestle Angels, she’d narrowed one of several contenders in her crosshairs ripe for sacrifice. Formidable and valiant foes that she knew she would not be able to best of her own, corporeal power. Through her brief expertise in voodoo, she’d hoped to weaken these adversaries one at a time until they could barely stand and secure herself an easy victory when the time was right. Panther Risako was one of those foes.

One would struggle to see the fruit of those efforts now. Panther emerged as graceful and flamboyant as she remembered, flourishing atop the second peak of her illustrious career. The prime of her career without so much as a hair out of place. Either the spirits had forsaken Kurihara, or Panther herself was capable of warding off her hexes by sheer virtue of a carefree existence. Frustrating, to no end.

Succubus, for her part, couldn’t have been more ecstatic to see her former colleague descending the ramp and making her way into the ring. Ever since she’d been told of this impending match-up, she’d been appearing in the imp’s dreams. That face, that figure, that untouchable presence that seemed so far away only a few years ago was all hers to contend with. But more than anything, it was the idea of beating this woman clean that got her fire going. She wanted that image for herself; to see on the big screen the moment she’d stood atop the defeated body of pro-wrestling royalty-

“MMMPH!” “MMMPH!” Until they found themselves squashed between Panther’s ample bosom. A flurry of slapping hands and stomping feet rattled the ring as the pair struggled together for a scrap of oxygen. It took their combined efforts to eventually break away onto stumbling steps and a forced stop. Mystic stepped back and coughed into her closed palm, avoiding eye contact for the moment.

Succubus was a bit slower to recover if the flushed cheeks and million-yard stare on her face were any indication. A few seconds passed before the pinkette shook her head and found her composure. A toothy grin slashed across her lips as she struck a dramatic pose.

Mua ha! Why, of course, dastardly Queen of Queens! I can’t say I’m not disappointed by the quality of competitors in this league! But who can blame the poor souls? Few can withstand the unrivaled power of our demonic duo!” Succubus laughed a hearty laugh through her petite lungs. Her hand stroked her chin as her gaze slowly descended back to the chest that had nearly rendered them both unconscious. “I see time has treated you kindly, Queen of Queens! As vigorous as ever! And ever so ravishing. The girls have been eating well I see-”

Mystic’s hand slapped her partner dead center on the face. The imp cried out and hit the floor, curling up with both hands buried into her face, kicking the canvas behind muffled curses. Mystic brushed her hands and turned to the champion.

“Risako Sakuma. It has been some time.” Mystic looked the legendary wrestler up and down. Despite the considerable time that had passed since they’d last seen one another, Risako hadn’t appeared to have lost so much as an ounce of vitality. If anything, her physique had sharpened, and no doubt her skills along with it. The occultist continued regardless, unfettered. “I regret not seeking you out sooner. I also regret that our reunion must be marred by your impending defeat. But such has been ordained. We are former Wrestle Angels, three. And you are no match for us both.”

Succubus promptly rose from the floor, still clutching her face in both hands. “My face, goddamnit!”

“Suck it up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:51 am

After all of this time, Risako had almost forgotten how cute this duo were together. Manabe, with her well-crafted heel persona and penchant for lengthy dialogue, lessened only by that adorable snaggletooth of hers and diminutive figure. And graceful Kurihara, with her elegant, flowy attire and appearance to counteract Manabe's rougher look, and her tendency towards soft-spoken courtesy. The two of them were as adorable as they had always been...though Risako had also seen them wrestle, and knew that they shouldn't be taken lightly.

Still, she though, there was no reason why she couldn't have some fun with them.

"Ohh, you don't need to be so formal with me, Kurihara-chan!" she beamed. "I'm actually glad I'm able to face you two at long last! After all, you've both had such illustrious careers, I simply have to see how good you are in person! And if the two of you both feel you need to face me together rather than individually, then all the better, I always love a challenge!"

She turned to Succubus. "As for you, Manabe-chan...still have the whole 'demonic villain' persona going, I see! Though you always did look cute in that demon outfit." She casually brushed her hair back nonchalantly, making a show of how unthreatened she was by either of them. "So, Manabe-chan, Kurihara-chan, shall we? The ring is as good a place as any for a Wrestle Angels reunion."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:25 am

Profound confidence and utter indifference.

Mystic clicked her tongue. Genuine though the veteran’s sentiments may have been, Mystic couldn’t help the mounting frustration at being unable to unbalance her. Every word she spoke made the spirits around her restless. The touch of darkness bent and dispelled in every subtle movement of the purple-haired woman’s grace. Her aura exuded a rare purity that betrayed utter perfection in mind, body, and soul. This would be a difficult battle. Perhaps the most difficult of their respective careers.

If the very notion had made itself remotely apparent to her tag partner, Succubus failed to make it obvious to her. The pinkette simply smiled and shook her head upon hearing the words of their rival. Beneath the ruse of the defiant devil, the impish wrestler couldn’t wait to finally get her hands on this woman. She’d reduced more women than she could reliably count into panting, sweaty messes beneath her fingers. Between her palms. Panther was destined to be her crown jewel. Anticipation surged and trembled within each fingertip.

“Persona-?! I-meeaan oh ho?! Still posturing that arrogant attitude?! You always were such a foolish champion! Such bravery in the face of insurmountable odds. Some things just never change, don’t they, my dear acolyte?”

Mystic craned her neck to glare at her partner. “Acolyte?”

“I certainly hope you can still savor that nostalgia in the throes of defeat. This ain’t Wrestle Angels anymore. As far as I’m concerned, anything goes to get that belt. You’ve had your time in the sun. Let this ‘challenge’ be your last.”

Mystic thought to protest but simply sighed and relented. This would be best for their strategy regardless. If Succubus was so eager to enter the fray, who was she to stop her? The occultist turned and stepped back through the ropes. With her arms slung over the ropes, she watched silently over the scene before her.

Succubus lowered into her grappling stance and awaited the ring of the bell. Once the gong rang, she would be all too eager to charge in and meet the formidable Panther straight on. Her hands reached out as though she were about to go for a lock-up with her taller adversary. Only to pull her hands back at the last moment and hop up from the ground, kicking her legs out with a point-blank drop kick to Risako’s knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:47 pm

Risako almost laughed. Almost. For all of their antics, she still remembered Manabe and Kurihara from the days of the Wrestle Angels locker room: the only thing that had really changed is that the two seemed more invested now in their personas (and also Manabe seemed that much more horny, though that was another matter entirely). But despite all of their bravado, Risako also remembered them being a highly effective tag team: between Manabe's speed and striking potential, and Kurihara's technical knowledge, they had been very skilled fighters despite their size. It would be foolish of her to dismiss them outright.

Especially, Risako knew, since they would not be taking her lightly. It wasn't for nothing that she was the Queen of Queens, after all.

Casually, Risako brushed her hair back as Manabe went up against her first. "Alright Manabe-chan," she purred, "show me what you've learned since we last met. I want to see what my favourite little devil has been up to."

And with that, she mirrored Manabe's circle as the bell rang. Of course, she did not expect Manabe to go for a full-on grapple with her, but she decided to humour the pinkette and meet her grapple. She wasn't too surprised, then, when Manabe suddenly leapt back and drove her boots hard into Risako's knees. Risako winced as pain shot up her legs, and she wobbled slightly from the blow, but remained standing. "Egh...hardly a new trick..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:43 am

Succubus groaned as her back hit the floor a little hard. She committed a little too much to that dropkick but honestly it couldn't be helped. This arena was pure electricity tonight. A big match, a big title, against a big rival with her partner watching from the sidelines.

Succubus had already abandoned the idea of holding herself back. That was something she would have considered in her innocent little days as a rookie fresh out of the camp in Wrestle Angels. Before she’d met Mystic, before the taste of victory and the wistful sighs of women were all she needed to earn herself a good night’s sleep.

Beneath the playful exterior, the Imp was determined. She couldn’t afford to deliver anything less than 100% at all times when it came to this woman. One of the best wrestlers she’d ever met and - as much as it kind of sucked to admit it - probably one of the best she would ever meet. So how could she deliver anything less? How could she hold herself back when the prospect of defeating Panther Risako with her own two hands was dangling right in front of her? The thought made her salivate.

Panther was right. It wasn’t a particularly new trick…

“But this is!” Succubus’ legs stretched out and hooked around the back of Risako’s knee, attempting to cut the Queen’s leg out from under her. If she managed to put her on the ground, that instant of shock and awe would be all the Imp needed to transition the hold, releasing Panther’s leg to instead bind them together with a surprise figure-four lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:55 am

Okay. Risako had almost forgotten how fast Manabe was: from sparring with her and seeing her in action, Risako recalled how Succubus would always try to get the first strike in, and would usually rely on her lighter size to strike with speed, and usually try to wear or slow her foe down in the process. Even as Manabe hit the matit occurred to Risako that it had been quite a while since she had fought someone who was a smaller size than her. All that time fighting giantesses like Alaina, Astrid and Cecilia was suddenly paying back in a bad way...

And as Risako was thinking of all of this, Manabe latched her legs around Risako's ankle and twisted...just enough to unbalance the Queen of Queens.

Risako gave a surprise yelp as she went tumbling backwards. She managed to brace herself just in time, pressing her palms to the mat and leaving her in a seated position...but all the same, her match against Succubus was off to an inglorious start...especially as Manabe began to grab for her legs, trying to tie them up in a figure four leg lock!

Even as Manabe scrabbled to get a hold of Risako's legs, however, the Queen of Queens folded her arms and frowned at Manabe-- a gesture that caused the audience to collectively chuckle.
Her frown turned into a grimace as Manabe managed to lock in the figure four, twisting Risako's legs with hers...but by that point Risako had leaned forward enough to try to grab a hold of Manabe's pink hair in one hand, yanking her head forward.

"Getting a little ahead of yourself, Manabe-chan," she said, before trying to drive an elbow Manabe's face to force her to let go.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:35 am

Mystic pinched the bridge of her nose, cutting off her analytical gaze for the moment. Panther’s technical skill was bad on its own; double whatever she and Succubus possessed put together. When it was combined with those lithe, supple limbs, blessed with the function and form to endure a lifetime of professional wrestling rigor, Succubus’ comparatively minute extremities were bound to have…difficulties executing a leglock.

Damn it, Succubus forgot how annoying Panther's legs were. Fighting the Queen of Queens was a tall order in the figurative sense, now she had to deal with the literal. It was more than a little bit of struggling to get the hold fully locked. The crowd might have been laughing about it, but she did her best to put it out of her mind. The sound of a panther screaming out would change their tune quickly.

She had her dead for a good two seconds. And for a moment it was the best two seconds she'd spent in AFW. The Queen was feeling her pressure and Succubus could almost see the pain start to manifest on her countenance. Just a couple more seconds and the imp would be able to crank up the pressure on this-

"Hey! What-" Bam! An elbow strike landed dead center into Succubus’ face, scrunching her cute features instantly as she fell back towards the floor. Her hands came up to cover her aching nose. Her legs unraveled around Riasko’s without her even noticing what she had done, more concerned with kicking the floor with her heels than fighting her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next