Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"The Photoshoot": Newly transferred rookie meets the favored star

2 posters

Go down

1 - "The Photoshoot": Newly transferred rookie meets the favored star Empty "The Photoshoot": Newly transferred rookie meets the favored star

Post by Smuckbutters Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:35 am

"Holy shit dude...  It's Jay Adarna!  She's doing a photoshoot in there." the young man whispers to his friend, hoping none of the promo crew spot them peaking through the side door.  The other male rookie's eyes light up a bit at the news.  "I guess that explains why they shut the entire gym down for the morning.  Now let me take a peak..."  He pushes his way to the crack in the door, and glances inside.

1 - "The Photoshoot": Newly transferred rookie meets the favored star Gym_ja11

Jay's shoot is currently in front of the weight rack, but she's wearing an outfit far too revealing to ever be used for an actual workout.  The skintight sports bra was designed purely for looks, with practicality not even a concern, and yet this was easily the most conservative piece of her wardrobe.  The star rookie was wearing a matching black thong and purple high-heeled boots, posing seductively for the multiple cameras drinking in every angle.  After several poses, the camera's flashes stop, and two video cameras take position.

"You're as incredible as always Jay," the first camera man fawns, as the shooting star of AFW's Wrestling Academy stretches her head side to side.  "The camera's are loving you!"  "As are the fans", the other videographer quickly pipes in.  "I heard your fanclub just broke 20 thousand members, congratu-".  "21 thousand." Jay quickly interrupts, her singsong voice holding a hint of offense.  She doesn't bother turning her head as she changes conversation to her manager, standing behind the photo crew.  "And did league management approve my request?"  A thin feline woman in a fitted suit swallows before responding.  "Yeah... we're actually getting a little pushback on that.  They said you have to be listed at your...  uhm...  this is their words okay, not mine?...  Listed at your 'actual height'."

Jay closes her eyes and her chest rises and falls as she takes a deep breathe, hawty irritation filling her voice.  "Five foot IS my actual height.  Those idiots are arguing over half an inch.  Remind me Ryla, do halves round up or down?"  "They round up, everyone here knows you're right.  In fact I'm headed straight to their office right now to  get it fixed."  Jay's manager calms her down.  "You just need to keep being perfect, so we can get this promo out and get your numbers even higher.  You're already more popular than half the pro's, but you deserve to be at the very top.  Just keeping being perfect and I'll call you as soon as I get this righted."  Knowing full well how sensitive Jay is about her 4'11 height, Ryla quickly marches to the nearest side door to try and talk AFW into keeping the star listed at a generous 5'0.  "Get the hell out of here!" she hisses at two young male wrestlers who were peaking in on the shoot, scattering them down the hall, and leaving Jay alone with her camera crew as Ryla marches towards the AFW offices.

Fully aware that a single bad word from the Acadamy's current posterchild could end their career, the two cameramen pretend they never heard the sensitive conversation, and simply nod to Jay that they are ready to roll.  Releasing a deep breath, and taking up a pose that puts her curves center frame, she points her vibrant purple eyes directly at the #1 camera.  Her voice losing all edge and taking on her normal sultry and playful tone she starts her video shoot.  "Hey fans, it's Jay again!  First off I just wanted to thank you all. I am absolutely humbled by all of your love, and I am soo excited that my official fanclub broke 25 thousand members!  Now, I've been getting a lot of questions about how I keep this figure, and wanted to show you some of my very favorite workouts..."

Last edited by Smuckbutters on Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

1 - "The Photoshoot": Newly transferred rookie meets the favored star Empty Re: "The Photoshoot": Newly transferred rookie meets the favored star

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:37 am

It’s been a tough few weeks, but Rocky knew that she was just a few short months away from being offered the contract to get out of AFW training academy and become a full fledged member of the roster. The idea of it practically had her body vibrating. But she needed to keep herself calm, and stay the course she’s on. She already knew that she’d impressed her trainers with her skills. Now she just needed to show the higher ups that she had the ability to be the next big thing.

Spoiler:

But that required that she show up first. So after leaving her middle class apartment, taking a train to the academy campus, and walking into the performance center. The blonde haired panda was now making her way through the halls and to the training gym. Her duffel bag slung over her shoulder, she was nearing the door when she noticed something strange happening.

She heard a dainty voice shout and suddenly two other trainees that she only barely knew were suddenly scrambling past her. One even nearly straight up bumping into the panda as she passed. Looking at where they ran and then back at where they came, Rocky would notice that they had come from where her destination was.

Reaching the door, she would hear voices from the other side. Most male, but there was a lone female voice that the panda was certain she recognized. Taking a peek in the crack, and Rocky would finally put two and two together at the stupid spectacle she saw. “Of course!” she growled out as she rolled her eyes and pressed her hand against her face out of annoyance.

Jay Adarna. Another rookie here at the academy and what Rocky would like to call “the queen of all drama queens.” And currently, said queen was having a photoshoot and ego inflating promo “In the gym!! Rocky was just not in the mood for this, and would make such an attitude known by shouldering the door open and causing the mousey manager standing near it to stumble about.

“H-Hey!” The manager stuttered out as the camera crew stopped to gawk at the abrasive new arrival. “Y-you’re not supposed to be here! We’re in the middle of something!”

“Something that requires you to hold a whole and may I remind you public space hostage?” Rocky immediately fired back without even deining to look at him. Instead opting to walk further into the gym and place her bag on a faraway bench. Unzipping her jacket and showing off her red sports bra and toned midriff. “I don’t think so. Now if you excuse me. I’m going to do what I came her for and train.” she finished before making her way to one of the many workout equipment that the academy offered.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

1 - "The Photoshoot": Newly transferred rookie meets the favored star Empty Re: "The Photoshoot": Newly transferred rookie meets the favored star

Post by Smuckbutters Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:35 pm

Jay is facing away from the door when Rocky enters, hunched down mid-squat with her thong covered ass pointing towards the camera and her tail feathers peacocking.  So absorbed in her shoot, Jay notices that someone intruded but doesn't pay any attention to figure out who.  Trying to hide the annoyance in her voice she calls out across the room without so much as turning her head towards the panda.  "Sorry, no autographs right now, you'll have to wait till my interview tonight like everyone else."

She slowly straightens back up, exaggerating the movement by rolling her back and pressing out her butt, then reaches her hand out in the general direction of the cameras, which almost immediately has a Givenchy water bottle placed in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:43 pm

Rocky didn’t even bother to turn when she heard Jay’s annoying little voice calling out to her. Saying how she wasn’t giving autographs until later tonight. “Oh that’s fine.” She called back. “I didn’t plan on getting one anyway.” She finished scornfully before returning her focus to the yoga mat right in front of her.

Unlike Jay. Rocky was doing her stretches to actually limber herself up for the workout ahead. Bending down to touch her toes and stretch out her body. Unknowingly showing off her own beautifully sculpted body to some of the camera men taking pictures. And when she moved down to the floor to stretch out further. The camera man would find himself looking at the panda more than he was looking at the bird. Much to the horror of the manager, who himself couldn’t help but steal a glance or two. But unlike the cameraman, he would manage to hide it.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down