by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A... crush? (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A... crush? (for luffy) - Page 2 Empty Re: A... crush? (for luffy)

Post by Toshokan Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Malina breathed as Lewa got off her, relieved that she no longer had her weight latched on her. She looked down at the girl. "You can just call me Malina." She said, scratching her head. "You don't have to be so submissive."

She thought for a while, and then a smile appeared on her face. It had been some time since she had trained with someone else. "Well, I was going to have a workout just now. But doing it with two people is always better, so... could you help me out?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Lewa looked a bit curious at the suggestion of her submissive nature. "But you beat me!" she insisted. "I.... I MUST help my Alpha, Malina!" She smile and nodded at the workout though.

"Yes! It's very fun to work out! I will love to see how strong my Malina can be!" She seemed to be listening to the suggestion she gave, just not entirely getting it. She deserved some kind of respect for being Lewa, who was a true warrior herself. It was both submission and pride that brought her out like this, admiring her own strength enough to recognize that Malina must be truly powerful to defeat her. "Are you going to use those fancy machines or are you going to be using live playmates?" she asked curiously, eager smile on her face

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 pm

"Hmm... it's early, so this place's probably empty. We could get into the ring here a fight a bit." Malina said. She then added, "I mean, not a REAL fight, like the one we had. I mean a spar, so that we could hone our abilities together." Malina had the sensation that she ought to explain everything very clearly to Lewa; she had already accumulated enough scratches and bites last time they fought for real. "What do you say?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 am

Lewa frowned a bit, not disaproving but in thought at the prospect. She had to do some mental research to put two and two together and realize that a spar was like the playfights she had with her fellow cubs when she was little.

"Ah yes! Sharpen out claws without using our claws! That will be lots of fun!" she said with a bright smile. "Play fight! Yes!" She'd try to gently Malina towards the gym, but stop more meekly and wait expectantly for her Alpha to lead the way.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Malina waited for Lewa's answer, then smiled at her brimming enthusiasm. "Now we're talking!" She made a motion with her hand towards the gym door. "Let's go, then." Malina would then accompany Lewa to the gym, with a towel on her shoulder and the cute cookie box dangling from her right hand.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:05 am

Lewa followed hot on her heels, then let out a little "Ah!" as they left the locker room, picking up the cookie box gently. "It's no good to snack before you fight," she smiled. "You'll get a tummy ache. And..." The African native blushed a bit sheepishly, but still smile. "And I would like to eat with you. Once you've tried them, of course. But I think having a meal with you would be... very nice."

She'd smile wide and seemingly overlook the idea for now, dashing off a bit before turning to jog backwards towards the ring with a "catch me if you can" grin

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Malina looked back at Lewa when she picked the box from her. "Alright. What about we eat them after our spar? We'll probably be tired by then, and a snack will come in handy."

Malina got startled when Lewa suddenly started running. When she turned, however, her grin made her intentions clear. "Ah! A race?" Malina then picked up her pace, getting into the game as well. Even though Lewa was running backwards, she still was very fast, and in the end the two girls reached the ring almost at the same time. "Whew! That's a nice warm-up!" Lewa was strange, but Malina was starting to like having her energetic company.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:35 am

"Race! Race!" Lewa sang happily, swinging her arms over her head like she was trying to get her attention as she ran. She seemed to have no trouble avoiding things, and slapped her hand on the mat at the same time as her Alpha playmate.

She giggled excitedly as she did, grabbing Malina in a quick, tight hug at the fun she was having already. She'd lean in low and slip under the ropes, setting the snacks aside by the stairs and reaching down with both hands to help Malina in. "Come come! It's fun time!" she cheered.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Malina was slightly surprised by the radom hug, but it didn't bother her; quite on the contrary, Lewa's friendliness seemed to be contagious when she acted like that. The kawaii didn't have the chance to react to the hug, though, because after one second Lewa had already parted it and was climbing the ring. Malina looked up at her eager companion, taking her hand to get in as well. "Okay, okay!" They were now both in the ring. "Slow down a bit! Okay, let's do this properly. We should get to our corners first."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 am

Lewa looked at her a bit puzzled, but backed into her corner as though looking at her like she was a bit odd. "Ok. I am in a corner now!" she called over to her like she was a great distance away, hands at her mouth. "May we wrestle now!?" she added eagerly. "Or are there more people rules that I do not know?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next