Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A... crush? (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A... crush? (for luffy) Empty A... crush? (for luffy)

Post by Toshokan Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:34 am

Early in the morning, Malina walked down a corridor. The blonde was wearing a grey sports bra and matching gym shorts, and there was a number of band-aids on her arms; the consequences of her last battle. As she didn't have anything scheduled for today, Malina had decided to work out some sweat right after waking up. She felt well-humoured today, having just earned her first victory two nights before. She opened a door and entered the locker room.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

A... crush? (for luffy) Empty Re: A... crush? (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 am

Lewa watched quietly from behind some lockers, her treat in between her teeth and lips as she stood at attention. If she had a tail, it'd wag in excitement. It was her real chance to prove herself to her Alpha. She waited for Malina to come into view, then creep up behind her like her jungle brethren taught her. She'd get close enough to drop her carefully wrapped box (it had cartoon lions on the paper; she liked lions) and nuzzled the back of her neck with her nose.

"Ahh, Alpha even smells strong..."

(set up the other thread in the ring)

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Lewa was sneaky enough to hide her presence from Malina; she quite literally didn't sense anything creeping up her until Lewa's box dropped on her hands. "Huh?" It was unexpected, but the strange sensation on her neck was even more so. Surprised, the kawaii spun around, almost dropping the box. She was quick to recognize the girl's voice and face. "Lewa?" She had little idea of what she was doing here, and the box between her hands didn't help her to clarify the situation either.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Lewa beamed proudly, wearing a tank top over her wrestling outfit but otherwise much the same as usual. She had done her hair into neat little pigtails, though.

"Hello, Alpha. I hope you like cookies. My matron helped me to make them! I wanted to... er... fancily declare myself as your Beta, Alpha." She puffed her little chest up proudly and thumped it. "I will serve my stronger alpha female to the end of my days!" she declared loudly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 pm

"Cookies?" Malina looked down at the lion wrapping. She knew of sore losers who attacked their rivals after losing a match, but she'd never heard of someone who gave cookies after being defeated. Lewa, although strange, didn't look hostile, and the lions on the paper even had little smiles. "Uh... thanks." She said, confused. "What's this alpha thing you keep talking about? We barely know each other."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 am

Lewa looked confused, tilting her head in a very animalistic sign of confusion. She blinked a bit, as if accepted her ignorance and spoke with a bit of blush returning to her cheeks.

"Lewa... I am a very strong girl..." It wasn't a typo, she just had trouble with pronouns at times. "I lived with lions when I was a baby. They are my real parents, my real pack, or pride. There is a very big bunch of bosses there... um... high..." She made a motion like she was stacking things.

"High... errrr... arky. Boss males, boss females, boss babies. They are alphas! They get the most food, the most babies, the best spots in the sun..." She smiled quite proudly, as if she spoke of herself next. "And you are MY Alpha. Alphas must be very very strong, and you were even stronger than Lewa! I do not know ANY girl like that, especially human!"

She took her hand, enjoying the warm feeling from when she had lifted her off her back after the fight. "Please," she said, eyes sparkling anxiously. "I wish to serve and treat my Alpha with love and respect!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:53 am

As Malina heard Lewa's story, she remembered some moments of her match with her. That night, the girl had often acted like... a lioness, if you could call it that; a sort of cross between human and animal behavior. This appearance supported Lewa's story, but it still was the kind of thing one would expect to hear during a movie session.

Malina did, however, blush a bit as Lewa went on. She wasn't much used to flattery, and Lewa's wholehearted compliment seemed to strike true on her. "But- but I only defeated you once. I'm just someone from the Kawaii division... are you sure I'm an alpha?" She didn't make any effort to move her hand away from Lewa's grasp, looking at her enthusiastic face.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Lewa beamed with absolute certainty and pride. She felt there could be no error. There were big and strong girls that Lewa wanted to defeat some day to prove her own superiority, but this girl had beaten HER.

"You are MY Alpha," she insisted positively. "Mine! If I can beat you some day, maybe things will change, but..." Her blush changed the dark tone of her skin to a bit more caramel shade. "I am... Lewa is happy under this Alpha. I have never seen such a strong and attractive one before, and it makes Lewa VERY happy! VERY!"

With her last very, she cheered it out and pounced on Malina, glomping her in a tackling hug with her arms and legs alike wrapping around her torso, nuzzling her neck and chest with loud, high-pitched purrs of pleasure.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Malina simply didn't know how to answer Lewa. Her abilities never been acknowledged, and to be complimented like that - by a former opponent, no less - made her happy. She smiled, looking at the girl. "Lewa..."

Then, all of a sudden, Lewa pounced on her. Lewa was actually slightly bigger than her, so the tackle took her back a few steps. Lewa's nose gave her tickles on her neck, and she tried not falling down. At such proximity, she could even notice Lewa's faint, sweaty smell. "Uh... could you get down, please?" she asked, feeling that her, Lewa, and the cookies on her left hand were on a very tenous balance.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:53 am

Lewa gasped at the cookies and her Alpha's request, quickly letting go and landing nimbly at the short distance on all fours, squatting a bit like a cat. "I'm sorry, Alpha," Lewa said with an embarassed blush. "I'm just so excited to be with you again. I hope I can be tame enough to help you properly," she confessed.

Her eyes brightened a bit. "So... so how may I serve my Alpha today?!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next