by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun Empty The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun

Post by Cleomori Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:30 pm

Horsemen Colors: Yona, Hazel, Iris, and Phoebe.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As of recently, Yona's locker room has been quite noisy. It was "Hade's Plague's" first team match, but Yona did not seem very excited about the possibilities. To maximize her potential, she essentially just needed more allies, but she was not sure if it was still worth it. Despite having their own rooms, the three girls had turned every nook and cranny of her personal space into their own little workspaces. Iris would casually drink until she was so intoxicated that she hugged Yona, the girl she was supposed to dislike, while Hazel would spend all of her time in her room working out and hyping herself up. At best, Phoebe was modest, but at worst, Hazel and Iris were scourges in her life that followed her everywhere.
To oversee the two wildcards, Phoebe was usually seated close to Yona on the benches, and today was no different. During times like these, it gave the two time to talk and get to know each other better. It's been a week, and she feels fairly confident that Phoebe might just truly be the most regular human she has ever met. It was incredible how someone could be so average yet be surrounded by such oddities.
"Yonaaaaa! Tell that loud-mouthed BITCH to shut her mouthhhh~! I'll give you a little kiss if you doooooo~!" Iris groaned, already intoxicated, before the match even started.
When she offered Yona an alliance, she didn't exactly expect to be stuck with two whiny children.
"No, do it yourself," Yona coldly replied, shoving her away as Iris tried to lean in for a kiss.
"Hey! I'm not a loudmouth! I'm just confident in us! This is the start of a great journey; by the end of the year, AFW will belong to us!" Hazel shouted not a single moment of hesitation at her lofty dreams. In a way, it made Yona question if her ambitions were unrealistic or if she still had a speck of sanity that her teammate didn't. She'd quickly shrug the idea off, supposing that they'd find out in due time.
"Come on guys! The match is about to start! Are you all ready?" Phoebe asked, walking out of the bathroom. However, she'd quickly turn pale as she averted her gaze over to Iris, "Irie! You can't seriously be drunk right now?! We have to make a good impression for our first match!"
"Aww, *hick* I'm fineeee! I did my research on those [censored][censored][censored], I thinkkk *hic* we'll be just fineeee, they ain't shit compared to our stargirl, Yona over herrr *hick* she even beat one of them beforeeee!" The drunkard placed a hand over Yona's shoulder, and the brunette glared at her in disgust. In fact, the entire room would go silent at her insensitive comments. Phoebe was practically in disbelief that those words even came out of her mouth. Yona dwelled on what she had said, quickly noticing something near the end of her strange declaration.
"Eh?! I've fought one of the opponents from our opposing team?! Who?!" Yona shouted in excitement, hoping that one of the girls on the team would be Taraab. In hindsight, it seemed optimistic to think AFW was that small of a place, but a girl could hope to get her revenge in the ring.
"Eheheh, you'll have to find out for yourselfff..!" Iris squeaked cutely, collapsing on Yona's lap, completely asleep. It scared the brunette slightly, her shoulders instinctually snapping back. She'd sigh once again in disappointment, looking over at Phoebe.
"Oh dear, Yona, do you mind dragging her with us? Hopefully, she'll be of more use when she wakes up."
"Yeah sure, let's get going Mio."
Yona carried the unconscious Iris in her arms and left the room with Hazel following suit.
"Ayy! I don't like that name! Refer to me as Hazel!"
"Sounds like you're denying yourself of who you really are."
"Huh?! Nah this is who I am," Hazel argued, connecting her pinkie finger with hers and running into the arena. She immediately let go of Yona, leaping in the air in excitement. Despite this being her first match, it seems like the audience have instantly grown to like Hazel. She took her sweet time to greet and even kiss all the people who cheered her on. Yona, with less enthusiasm than usual, placed a thumb between her lips and showed her teeth. Unexpectedly for Hazel and Phoebe, who had finally caught up to them, Yona's fans absolutely dominated the stadium with their encouragement. Yona tried to hide a soft, genuine smile, approaching the ring. She noticed that she acted far more mature when she was with her girls. She guessed it was most likely since she felt obligated to treat them like she used to treat her brother. She was motherly, but not overbearing. She crouched underneath the ropes, entering the ring, before she dropped Iris on the canvas. Luckily, it woke her up, with Yona making sure to push her thoughts to the side. She didn't need those types of distractions. She didn't care for her teammates; she just needed them for her own benefit.
"Deliveries here," Yona joked, Hazel and Phoebe entering the ring with her. She saw that not many seemed to notice Phoebe, which she thought was weird, but she didn't question it all too much. She wasn't exactly overwhelmingly born to be a "face" like Hazel, and she didn't exactly have any sex appeal like Iris, so she was quite the outlier on their team.
She knew Phoebe had thought the same thing as she silently lowered her gaze to the ground. Yona was going to encourage the somber blonde, justifying her kindness with the idea, "better motivation, better results," but before she could, their enemy team's entrance team would interrupt their moment.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Match Attire(s):

Last edited by Cleomori on Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun Empty Re: The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:19 am

Yona instantly recognized Layla, returning to her immature ways, "Oui! Heyyy! Lay-la, was it? Came back to get lay-ed out a second time?!" she joked, hoping she'd get the pun.
Hazel and Phoebe didn't quite know the history between the two girls, but they didn't exactly care either. In fact, Iris and Phoebe even decided to join her.
"ALRIGHT! I see it now! I can see the rivalry coming into play! Yona vs. Layla! Uhhh... Rohi vs. me! Iris vs. Gharam! And Nurin vs. Phoebe!"
"How.. do you know all their names already? We only just-" Yona asked, being interrupted by Phoebe, surprisingly.
"Actually, I was hoping, as the leader, that I'd be able to fight Layla!"
Yona was taken aback by the comment, but she did a good job at hiding it. She was interested in a rematch with Layla, but she didn't mind leaving her to Phoebe if it helped her gain a bit of confidence in the ring. She'd need strong allies, so might as well start molding her now. As for Hazel and Iris, it wasn't her place, nor did she even want to decide who those two fought. However, in retrospect, she felt rather nervous letting her teammates do their own thing. She came into the stadium today with the idea that she'd carry the girls and win the match for them. She realized that though she wouldn't lose to any of them, she was in cahoots with a bunch of amateurs'.
In the blink of an eye, she switched from being apathetic to the situation to taking charge. She allowed Phoebe to face Layla but asked Hazel to tell her who was the strongest girl on their opposing force's team. The enthusiastic girl hypothesized that it was Layla, but even so, Yona wanted to stay true to her word. She didn't exactly tell Phoebe, but she'd let her fight the strongest one and see what she could do. She lacked faith in the other two, assigning Hazel to Nurin, trusting that her strength and athleticism would far surpass her opponents. Though she wasn't all too happy about it, along with a subtle, confused look from Phoebe.
"But Yona! I want to fight the cool one! I don't want to fight that fat pig!" Hazel whined, extremely full of herself. Yona slapped her without a moment's notice, more angered that she'd shame a woman for her weight than the fact she questioned her authority. In the end, she thought she might still have a sympathetic side, but even so, she shrugged it off, just like she did everything else in her life.
"Uhm, that isn't very nice to say, Hazel! As the leader, I-"
"Shut up, Phoebe, you get to have everything," she groaned, walking away, "I'll fight the girl, but I'm not going to go easy."
"I'd hope so," Yona and Phoebe both tiredly replied in unison, looking over at each other. The blonde fighter smiled softly, and Yona nodded in return before walking over to the corner with Hazel.
The rude but enthusiastic blue-haired girl apologized to Yona, but she quickly shot it down, explaining that it didn't matter as long as she did what she ordered. Hazel, having a strange obsession with Yona, of course, solemnly did as she said and got outside of the ring; their first challenger had already been decided. She lazily strolled to a downed Iris, kicking her in an attempt to force her to get up. She eventually did pick herself back up, but not without the help of Yona, who dragged her back on her feet. She had originally planned to assign the drunkard to fight Rohi, but there was not a chance she would ever win that fight. Gharam wasn't exactly a better choice either, so she had to settle with giving her Rohi. She actually happened to be one of the girls she'd been studying up on to find Taraab, so she knew she was somewhat of a weak link. There's a small chance that Iris might win that fight against Rohi, so Yona decided that she'd take on Gharam. She seemed to be the second-strongest on the team, so it worked out perfectly. With that settled, Yona and Iris left the ring, leaving Phoebe to take on Layla.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun Empty Re: The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:44 pm

"Hi! Nice to meet you; let's have a good match!" Phoebe softly rejoiced, extending a hand to her opponent. She smiled at the girl, tilting her head to the left in a rather innocent way.
"Goddamnit Phoebe!! You aren't supposed to be nice to her!!" Yona shrieked, being held back from getting inside the ring by Hazel. Phoebe was already fairly nervous for her first match; Yona's outburst was not making it any better. She laughed hesitantly, a droplet of sweat trickling down her face. She hoped that she wouldn't have to make any enemies, but her teammates surely thought otherwise. They were quite chaotic people, so she at least expected things to get out of hand—if they did, she had a backup plan in place.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:25 pm

Phoebe took a few steps back from her opponent, getting into a defensive grappling position. Her heart was pounding, and the loud beating drowned out the audience's cheers. She breathed in, trying to calm herself down. Once the bell rang, she'd try to swiftly restrain the woman in a bearhug, not having the foresight to think that Layla would either kick or punch her before then. As Phoebe began to rush towards Layla, Yona placed a hand over her own face, judging how foolish she was to charge at her opponent. From experience, she knew it was always best to let them come to her, and if they hadn't, Yona would have been fine either way, as she had fantastic endurance. She knew that her blonde teammate surely had no chance of tanking hits from Layla, having taken hits from the woman herself. She was a hard hitter, and Phoebe, on the other hand, was an amateur wrestler.
"Kick her fucking ass, Phoebe!" Hazel shouted, seemingly far too excited for her own good. The girl was leaning on the ropes, on the verge of slipping—Iris was holding onto her hips so she wouldn't.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:29 am

Phoebe abruptly got on one knee, clenching her other fist in pain. She groaned, her shoulder throbbing. She breathed heavily, losing her composure fairly quickly. Her stomach folded gradually, her footing loosening from the canvas.
"Goddammit Phoebe, stop going easy on that (censored)(censored)-!" Iris shouted proudly, her tone hoarse. She surely had far more harsher comments towards their opponents in store, but she was quickly interrupted by Yona.
"Okay! let's not get canceled now, Iris!" Yona completely covered her face within her hands in second-hand embarrassment for her teammates.
"She's saving her energy for the real challenge, Layla ain't shit to her, right, Phoebe?!" Hazel shouted at Nurin, somehow turning the conversation towards the victim in the situation.
"A-ahhh.. Yeah! I-I'm just great right now! No challenge whatsoever..!" Phoebe groaned under her breath, trying to mask her pain by indulging the idea.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next