Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yona Giovanni vs Raven Thompson: Chipped and Shattered

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yona Giovanni vs Raven Thompson: Chipped and Shattered Empty Yona Giovanni vs Raven Thompson: Chipped and Shattered

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:04 am

Standard Match: Winner determined by knockouts only.
After all she's done to hold Raven in her heart, Yona sat alone in her locker room, unable to come to grips with her decision. She was prepared to properly handle her ex lover, but she didn't know if she'd have the will to defeat her after dwelling on the matter for a day. However, there was no chance they could ever go back to the way they were. She had walked out on Raven, and now she paid the price for her freedom from being imprisoned. For all she knew, if she stayed and let herself be arrested, she might've been locked up for the rest of her life. It had only felt like her life had just started, and she wouldn't let herself lose what seemed like a potentially fruitful future. She was going to become the strongest, cruelest wrestler to have ever lived, even if it meant that she'd have to cut ties with her emotional needs. Just like she had with the sisters, she had to beat Raven to show to herself that she didn't need family nor her lover. She had trained the entire night, patching all her weaknesses; she had to prove that she was the far superior heel.
She slammed her fists against one of the lockers repeatedly, only stopping once she left a vast bump on the metallic plate. She shrieked like a wild animal, kicking over the bench as she left her room. Her heart was pumping, and she felt light enough to maneuver through whatever Raven had in store, so with the devilish confidence of a hyena, she let out a battle cry, the audience cheering her on as she stomped over from the ramp into the ring. She had nothing left to think about, or say, she just wanted to stand atop her former lover, putting Raven's overconfidence to rest.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Match Attire:

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Yona Giovanni vs Raven Thompson: Chipped and Shattered Empty Re: Yona Giovanni vs Raven Thompson: Chipped and Shattered

Post by SigmaMorgan Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:32 am

Raven was alone in her locker room doing push ups and sits up 50 of each once finished Raven allowed herself to sit on the bench and rest staring into the mirror and glaring at her reflection reflecting back on everything that has happened thinking about how she told Yona she wish she never loved her regretting saying such a thing because in all honesty Yona made her happy for the short time they were together for the first time in her life Raven was happy but that happiness left her feeling used one day and now she was going to beat her former happiness into a bloody mess.

Raven then punches the mirror and walked out into the hall going towards the curtain. Raven shadow boxed while he waited for her queue to enter soon it came and Raven walked out onto the ramp stomping and putting her hand on her hip giving the Arena and her opponent the middle finger getting a mixed reaction from the crowd as Raven walked to the ring sliding into the ring and walking to her corner not saying a word to Yona only looking and her when she stretched her arms ready for the match to begin as she gave the referee a nod.

Raven Thompson:
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Yona Giovanni vs Raven Thompson: Chipped and Shattered Empty Re: Yona Giovanni vs Raven Thompson: Chipped and Shattered

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:01 am

Yona couldn't even control herself the moment her former lover stepped into the ring. She managed to stay composed, letting Raven have her moment in the spotlight, but right as she prepared to actually fight the brunette, she quickly slapped her opponent. She wished she had anything to say, but she just didn't. The Horsemen just honestly wanted to tear the person she once thought she might have a future with apart. She kept all of her anger towards her somewhere, believing that she wasn't supportive enough to Yona. That, the moment she laid eyes on her yesterday, that she'd be concerned for her and try to convince her that they could do it together, but no, she decided to scold her and reject her love.
"I'm going to finish what I started yesterday, you worthless bitch. Fist fight. Right now. I'll make sure you bleed," She commanded, placing her arms in the air in a defensive position.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by SigmaMorgan Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:14 am

When Raven walked to the center of the ring she was met with a slap to her face causing her to turn her head. Raven turned back to Yona with an expression of pure hatred hearing her former lover challenging her to a fist fight. "I'm going to make sure you feel as much pain as you fucking put me through, stupid slut" Raven said raising her fist and circling Yona studying her for weaknesses giving a few fake out jabs before giving her former lover a jab to the side trying to break her defense for follow up attacks.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:20 pm

Yona came into the fight, dedicated to demonstrating how much she's improved in her strength without Raven around. She quickly dodged her first strike, sweeping her leg across the canvas beneath the rogue woman, confident that she'd fall over. However, still tossing a hard left jab to fully assure that she'd plummet to the mat. "I'm not the same weak girl you knew, Raven. I promise you, I'm going to hurt you this time, so don't hold back unless you want to lose far more than a tooth."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by SigmaMorgan Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:40 pm

Raven's punch to her opponent's side was blocked acting on instinct Raven used her left leg to block her opponent's leg sweep but got hit with a hard left jab that forced her to step back before refocusing and putting her guard back up. "You were never weak Yona, but you're going to regret using me!" suddenly Raven threw a series of quick punches at Louise to break her defense before landing several punches on her ex lovers face and capping it off with a hard punch to the woman's stomach that would more than likely cause her to collapse to the mat.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Yona recoiled little by little from the persistent bombardment of punches, eventually having her guard snapped in two, the last two punches landing on her face. The crowd roared in excitement, surprised that someone actually posed a threat to Yona; she had become quite the menace recently to her opponents. However, it sure wasn't going to last long as before Yona could recuperate, she was knocked down on her knees, gagging as the air was pumped out of her stomach. She held her stomach, looking up with genuine hatred at Raven.
"You.. bitch, you were supposed to support me throughout everything I've gone through, but you were never fucking there for me!!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by SigmaMorgan Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:53 pm

Raven heard Yona gag from the stomach punch causing Raven to have a sadistic smile on her face as she stared at Yona until the woman spoke causing the smile to disappear in an instant. "NEVER THERE FOR YOU?" Raven asked knee Yona in the face. "I FUCKING LOVED YOU, I GAVE YOU A PLACE TO STAY, I FUCKING STITCHED YOU UP" Raven shouted with anger in her eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Raven's expression suddenly went to one of sadness instead of anger as she stopped shouting for a moment. "BUT CLEARLY YOU DIDN'T FEEL THE SAME!" Raven suddenly switched back to anger and stomped Yona's knee.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:25 pm

Her anger had loosened the moment she said she wanted to live the rest of her life with her, making the major mistake of letting her guard down. Yona squeaked in pain, digging her nails into her own knee as she stomped her left foot on the canvas repeatedly in pain. She was completely confused on what her lover's motives were, and it only seemed to anger her more: "What the fuck do you want from me?! I had to fucking save myself, you selfish prick," she snapped at Raven, jabbing her fist into her stomach abruptly, her hand lacking the force to fully push past her former lover's stiff and seemingly impenetrable abs. Yona growled, knowing her punch wasn't going to be enough to faze Raven by any means. However, she was smart enough to close the distance between the two, the devilish brunette slamming her vigorous foot into her knee, hoping to have used enough exertion to either snap it or have her collapse onto the canvas with her.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by SigmaMorgan Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:35 pm

"I'm the selfish one? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKED ME AND LEFT ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! Raven was pissed. "What I want is to make you feel how hurt I am! Raven said as Yona barely even punched her abs with Raven scoffing at the attempt so tempted to break Yona's wrist then an there but before she could do anything in retaliation she took a hard stomp to her knee forcing her to the canvas holding her knee in agony unsure if it was a serious injury or just hurt extremely badly.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next