by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Mother and Her Prodigy

Go down

The Mother and Her Prodigy Empty The Mother and Her Prodigy

Post by Cleomori Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:41 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A day had passed since Yona had gotten back together with Raven; the brunette in the midst of packing her belongings. The brunette had reminded her that she couldn't exactly return home, especially when she was still wanted. It appeared that all the pieces of her plan had fallen into place, either due to pure luck or Aya's interference; all she had left to do was beat Renee. She wanted to talk to Phoebe about what she had seen the other day between Yona and her girlfriend, yet she figured it would be futile. She had Raven by her side, and she was enough of a tough ally to make her fellow horsemen obsolete. In fact, she didn't need them anymore; in spite of that, she seemed to grow fond of her friends. They were dysfunctional and unbelievably unprofessional, but even so, they managed to hold themselves together for this long. Yona couldn't and wouldn't want to break what they had now.
Their team wasn't her current priority, nonetheless, and it was bound to become less so, once she got the ball rolling on the second part of her plan. It was clear to her, as she rummaged through her lockers, that she let herself succumb to love once again, for Hade's Plague and Raven. She kept every empty bottle of booze Iris left behind, Hazel's "Horsemen Tapes," and Phoebe's rock collection. However, before she could feel any more nostalgia, she'd hear a knock on the door.
Yona opened it to find a tall, redhead standing in her doorway. She didn't know why, but at that moment, she felt her heart stop. The brunette felt her breath be taken away at the sight, the woman looking so familiar, yet so terrifying.
"Uhm—Do you need something?" Yona kindly asked, cowering by the door.
"Are.. you.. Yona Giovanni?"
"Yess..?"
"I'm Sydney, nice to meet you."

Yona's eyes widened, finally meeting this Sydney character. She didn't exactly know how to react, since she didn't get much research on the woman. Her intentions were a complete blur to her, so she tried to tread carefully, knowing they were probably related to some extent.
"Giovanni, right?" Yona remarked, standing back a bit.
"You've heard of me?"
"I've caught wind of your existence."

"Then you know what I am to you, right?"
"Just another distraction to my reign,"
Yona sighed, beginning to close the door.
"Hey! Wait! I'm your mother!"
Yona paused then and there, tears on her face. It wasn't as if she didn't know that her mother was in front of her, the memories of their past together, to an extent, coming to light during one of her matches. However, she didn't want to address it. She was only condemned to meet her mother ever since Amber mentioned her name. The brunette was curious enough to research further, but when she was finally confronted by the person that gave birth to her, she wanted nothing to do with her. From the looks of it, the redhead had abandoned her to raise a little brother that would someday betray her.
"I don't give a fuck!"
Yona shouted, finally slamming the door shut on her mother.
"Yonavichi Giovanni!! Don't you dare close-"
"Go the fuck away, you piece of shit, mom!"
"I'm here to make things right! Please just hear me out!"
"You abandoned me, and my brother!! All my life I needed you, and now you want to come back into my life when I'm at my best!"
"I had my reasons! I really did! Please, Yona, just let me explain!"
"Any explanation you could give would only make me hate you more!"

Yona tried to hold the door close, but her mother would slam the door open, and grab her daughter by her shirt's collar. It was a huge mistake on her part, the brunette, without an ounce of hesitation, punched Sydney straight on the jaw, the woman stumbling back to the wall—blood running down her nose.
Yona looked on in terror, surprised she had it in her to hit her own mother. She lips quivered, her arm instinctually closing the door once again—this time making sure to lock it. Minutes later, she'd hear footsteps, Sydney walking away in absolute shock and sadness. Yona dragged her back down the doorway, plopping on her ass as she began to sob softly. She held her knees, trying to let out every bit of emotion and yearning she had for a parental figure.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
END OF ARCHIVE.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down