Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:32 am

Valerie met the smaller girl firmly with her own grip pressing hard against her. Of course, the veteran bed wrestler never thought of expending as much energy as her foe was in the very first move. Val's eyes opened wider as she realized that her weight advantage didn't seem to be granting her a winning position. "Ahh!" she shrieked as Maria quickly ended up chest to chest with her fellow brunette bending her back in the test.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:36 am

Maria felt great when she noticed she was overpowering Valerie. So, why to stop now? She kept pushing, trying to knock the bigger girl onto her back on the bed. "Nnnnhhhh...!" Maria was making a great effort, so if Valerie was able to endure a little longer without falling to the bed, she'd notice the little girl gets weaker and weaker, bit by bit.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Valerie tried to exert more force against Maria for a second, but it just didn't work. Maria had too much of an advantage for the bigger girl to overcome now. Val gasped fearfully as the American closed so tightly with her that their naked bellys were kissing. Her arms were trembling as Maria forced her onto her big butt, and then a second later all the way onto her back. Val's legs spread on either side of Maria's midsection as she lay panting on her back. "How, how? You completely overpowered me." the kawaii admitted.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:31 pm

"I-I dont know...!" Maria was surprised of her own strength as she managed to get Valerie on her back. For a few more seconds she kept her hold on her bigger opponent's hand, wondering just how she had been able to do such a thing. The girl then shook her head, trying to get those thoughts out of her mind as she was in middle of a match. She couldnt be thinking of other things now! Maria'd try to crawl over Valerie and straddle her cute belly, moving her hands to her opponent's wrists to try and go for an early pin.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Valerie was still surprised by Maria's quick victory and she didn't have the sense to close her legs up in that state. Maria had no problem slipping between the girl's thighs and sitting down on her belly. Val smirked. "I won't just let you pin me that fast!" she told Maria, despite the fact that the smaller girl seemed to have the upper hand so far.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:54 pm

"Oohh, we'll see about that!" As soon as Maria had Valerie's wrists pinned down to the bed above her head, the cute little girl started counting her bigger opponent out. "Oneee~!" She didnt really think Valerie would stay down for the 5-count, but she still had a bit of hope.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Valerie started out by methodically testing the limits of Maria's pin. She tugged with her arms first, but Maria had her locked up like she was in manacles. Then she pressed down on the bed with her feet arching her back ever so slightly. This pressed her belly button right up into the girl's mound for a second before Valerie relaxed. It might take a couple of attempts but Maria wasn't too heavy for her to pull off a kick out that way. She just had to decide which direction to throw the girl off.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Maria started to find it a bit difficult to keep Valerie down. However, she didnt just climb off her opponent, willing to stay on top of as long as she could. Her butt would barely be enough to keep Valerie's shoulders to get off the bed, and as she wasnt really heavy, it'd only take a bit more of effort from Valerie to knock the little girl off her.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Val shut her eyes tight as she wiggled under Maria struggling to give her a toss off to the girl's left. She pressed up with her big belly, causing her chest to bounce. It was not quite enough though, so she tried again. This time she gave a quick twist to the side at the last second kicking off with her right leg.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:06 pm

"Twooo~! Threee~!" The count advanced, and Maria was wondering just how much she was going to be able to stay on top. Valerie's struggles were turning a lot harder to endure, but she was able to keep her down. "Foour~!" She was prepared to go for the final count when Valerie managed to knock her off her, making the poor little girl fall to bed near the edge. She was so close~! It'd take her a little bit to get back on her knees, so if Valerie was fast, she might be able to take advantage of her now.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next