Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:04 pm

Ryan could feel it as he contorted Femi's leg there in his finisher, the Knightmare was no joke. This move had won Ryan title belts in the past and the number of people that could survive this move could be counted on one hand, let alone overpower him there. As he placed himself around Femi's back with her leg painfully contorted making it difficult to mount a comeback there as the Paragon cranked her leg like a painful torture device.

It seemed that Femi was realising that the Paragon had her in his clutches now from how she arched her mature body to let herself curve, showing that even in her age she had flexibility.

"E-Enjoying this are you sweetie? I have you now......y-yield or I will crank your leg and ruin it. I do not wish to cause harm to such beauty but I shall. And nurse you afterwards......" Ryan muttered quietly, each sentence would have him crank her leg inch by inch and let the pain shoot through her nervous system to prove his remarks were genuine......

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More

Post by Cleomori Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:23 am

As Ryan twisted Femi's leg in his powerful move, the Knightmare, a wave of intense pain swept through her, almost overpowering her. Even though the pain was excruciating, she stayed strong and did not give in to the agony running through her.
As Femi contorted in excruciating pain, her entire body grew rigid, her muscles working tirelessly to resist the unyielding force of Ryan's unrelenting grip. Despite the overwhelming agony that threatened to engulf her, she valiantly struggled to keep her composure, summoning every ounce of her inner resilience to withstand the grueling trial.
The soft-spoken threats from Ryan did nothing but intensify Femi's unwavering determination, sparking a powerful strength deep within her to defy his relentless quest for control. Even though her physical being may have been vulnerable to his whims, her indomitable spirit remained resilient, adamantly rejecting any submission to his desires.
As Ryan persistently turned the crank on her leg, Femi endured the excruciating pain with clenched teeth, her thoughts consumed by the sole objective of shifting the balance of power in the fierce competition. Despite facing overwhelming challenges, she stood resolute in her determination not to give up, resolved to triumph over the formidable opponent, Paragon.
"Oh dear, that's so generous of youu~!" She moaned.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:06 pm

Ryan was feeling that this was it, very few of those that stepped into the ring with him where he managed to cinch in the Knightmare were able to survive long against it. This move won him title belts among other things which spoke volumes in regards to its effectiveness, even against a mighty fighter like Femi was no doubt feeling the pain shooting through her leg there. Ryan took the chance to caress Femi's thick leg there, her curves hiding her muscles underneath them even after all this time.

It made Ryan just want to have her to himself all the more, this mature, ripe wine that was corked and prepared for someone only as grand as himself could savour properly. Gritting his teeth there and giving a little chuckle at Femi's words Ryan would say "Oh? Well then sweetie, I'll just have to seize you then. Here and now." and with that he'd wrap his legs tightly around Femi's secured one and arch himself around and over her back there to wrap his hands around her chin there to lock in a pesudo-STF hold to crank her neck, spine and ankle all at once.

"Simply yield my dear, yield and I'll treat you like the queen that you rightly deserve to be." Ryan softly muttered into his opponent's ear as he proceeded to cinch this hold in and potentially settle the bout right here.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5