» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yona Giovanni vs Renee Steinhauser: Round 3

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Yona Giovanni vs Renee Steinhauser: Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Yona Giovanni vs Renee Steinhauser: Round 3

Post by Cleomori Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:44 am

Yona had to thank Danny for such a save, the brunette quick to realize what he had been doing. She quickly kicked herself back on her feet, and stomped violently on Renee's knee. It was then that she decided that if she wanted to make this easier for her, she'd have to dismantle the Renegade little by little.
The roles had fallen into place, and the fierce heel would take her place as the evil villain she was. If her initial attack was successful, she'd snatch Renee by the hair and send a hard punch to her face—a hope to break her nose on her mind.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Yona Giovanni vs Renee Steinhauser: Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Yona Giovanni vs Renee Steinhauser: Round 3

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:01 am

Renegade turned around and had her knee bend back for a second after being stomped on by Yona. She would take a tumble and hold onto her knee in pain. It would not be the only thing that’ll be damaged as Renegade was then yanked up by the hair before being decked in the face by Yona. Renegade pushed her off as she held her face in pain along with her knee.

“Oh you fucking bitch! Think you broke my nose or some shit. Fuck!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:56 am

"I'm not playing around with you, Renee Steinhauser. I'll beat you to near-death if I have to, so get the fuck back up and let's end our rivalry for good," Yona commanded her opponent; her tone rather terrifying. Primarily as it was a serious expression of anger she had never displayed before.
This was her moment; the dream she imagined the day she was forced to runaway from everything. She could barely control herself, being faced with her rival, pathetically dragging behind her in all aspects.
She may have gotten a few good hits on the heel, but that was the exception in this brutal match. Yona was just getting started, and the help from Danny gave her a slight push she needed to realize how important this was. All this time, she had even romanticized the two of them stepping into the ring together for the third time, yet not as wrestlers, but as a yin-yang dynamic—a clash of good and evil. After all, the Renegade constantly pushed the moral high ground on her, so now it was her time to prove herself over Yona, before it fully became too late to stop her.
She's completely gotten the world of wrestling in the palm of her hands. Renee has the opportunity to stop the brunette from fully reaching her full potential as the wicked person she was, but with a psychotic giggle, she completely gave up on keeping the match even. If Renee caught up to her and finally unlocked her full potential against what Yona might have deemed a worthy foe, then good, but if not, it's all the same. She'll ultimately have proven herself to the world, and gotten her revenge.
However, Yona wasn't going to give her much time to retaliate, jumping on Renee's midriff, and attempting to grab her opponent by her head with the hope of digging her nails through the black-haired wrestler's soft-skinned forehead. The Greek Villainous had never noticed before, but her rival's skin was smooth as a baby—the rich girl pampered from birth, yet still such a pain to deal with in the ring. For that, she could respect her, but that's about where it ended, as Yona genuinely tried to cause a serious head injury to Renee.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:20 pm

Renegade had her head and hair be grabbed by Yona. She had a painful expression on her face as she was being putty in Yona’s hands. But that was when she reached her breaking point. Not in terms of giving up but being civil in this match.

Renegade hated Yona with a burning passion and she just wanted to put the bitch in place. She was still recovering and being manhandled by Yona. But that would change when she then delivered a stiff elbow to the jaw of Yona. If she were successful, she would shove Yona away to create spacing before she then delivered a superkick. Once she done that, Renegade stomped towards Yona to only then grab the eye patch and rip it off. There, she saw the dead eye of Yona and the face of what she reckoned to be both a murder and an abuser.

“I fucking hate you Yona! You are nothing but scum of the earth and I hope this match brings you hell. You don’t deserve anything nice in your life and I hope you’ll be miserable for all eternity!”

Renegade then rolled out of the ring to grab another weapon. There, she grabbed some chains from the crowd that a fan handed to her. She then wrapped it around her wrist and was looking to come back to do some damage to Yona. David would come in to possibly stop Renegade but he was then met with a punch in the groin with the chain wrapped fist of Renegade. She then shoved him to the side before getting back into the ring.

As Renegade got close to Yona, she unraveled the chain before grabbing both ends and began strangling Yona with it. She loved when her rival was struggling to breathe as she placed her in a modified surfboard hold. She then began to scream at Yona to tell the truth and also to give up if she wanted the chain choking to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:51 am

In one fetal swoop, Yona would find herself laying near the turnbuckle—Renee showing a fierce side of her that had been absent throughout their entire match. At first sight of her rival dashing past her, she grinned, realizing that this was where things would really get interesting. She, of course, wanted to win, but this was more than just a match at this point. The two hated each other with a passion, and Yona wanted the Renegade to display the same ferocity she did.
Her rival would finally give her what she wanted, but to her surprise, her eyepatch would be snatched. She didn't sweat it all that much, being fairly comfortable with her scar—in fact, Raven had damaged her pupil so badly that she couldn't even open her left eye anyway. Though, she did appreciate the sadistic gesture from the black-haired wrestler—her iconic devilish smile spread across her face; made even better when Renee denounced her connection with Yona, showing absolute disdain for her. Now, she had truly kicked the person that thought themselves as morally better than her down to her level. It was a slight victory in a match that wasn't even partially over yet, but a victory nonetheless.
However, she might've come to soon regret her wishes, in a moment of pure peace, she felt a cold metal press against her neck, and all of a sudden, her head smacked back hard onto the post—a chain wrapped around her throat, as the metal pierced a deep mark into her skin. She'd immediately try to dart her eyes behind her to be met with her opponent—boot on the turnbuckle as she leaned her body back in an attempt to put all her force into making her—actually, her intentions seemed to be a complete mystery. Yona tried to grin confidentially through the pain, but soon, she'd realize that she might have actually broke for good and is trying to kill her. Soon, the brunette heel, gagged loudly, sweat trickling down her reddish face, and down to her folded belly. She attempted to kick on the canvas repeatedly—as if that would do much, but in all reality, it became a possibility that Renee had gotten her in a checkmate.
The heel tried to reach for the chain on her neck, but the strain was just too agonizing. She gritted her teeth, and squirmed around violently. It didn't help that she was hyperventilating at this point, met with a smiling Renee in the corner of her eye. Though Yona was the heel between the two rivals, Renee had managed to make the evil bitch of a woman succumb to her mortality; drool slipping from her lower lips, as her eyes rolled upwards—Yona met with the glimpse of death: complete darkness. In one fatal move, Renee had once again struck fear into the heart of Yona. It was a humiliating position to be put under, Yona pathetically trying to escape, but confined to the rules of hardcore. Danny couldn't help her, and she knew it. Renee was going to destroy the heel all over again, but that's when she gave her an ultimatum—an embarrassing life-line to depend on when faced against her rival, and being watched by everyone that expected her to come out on top after their "Louise Heisenberg" being gone for so long. However, she considered the option—at least, the best she could with such little oxygen flowing to her brain. She was already going to reveal her crimes to the world, but not like this. There was no way in hell her ego would allow such a thing, and with the little strength she had left, she chose to spite the hand that fed her.
"You...can.. hate..- Me!! But.. you're the one who took everything from me!!! I have all reason to hate you!! You're the one that involved yourself in my affairs, because you couldn't handle being weaker than me... bit...ch.." Yona groaned, beginning to cough; the audience staring on in disbelief. Would Renee defeat Yona again? All bets began to turn against the notorious heel, and the tides changed in favor of Renee—casual fans cheering on who appeared to be winning.
It certainly killed Yona's confidence slightly, but she clung on to life—for once, she realized that she didn't want to die. All that talk months ago about wanting to die in a fierce, brutal battle became null and void; the hand of death laughing karma in her mind. Right as her eyes began to shut, and the audience gasped, Phoebe shrieked out her name—the other horsemen all gathered by the barricade. Of course, none of them could do anything that would disqualify Yona, but they called out to her, and that was enough to snap her awake. She considered the misery if she lost here and now to the only woman that has ever managed to put her under a leash—that broke her spirit—that stood toe-to-toe with her without a fear in the world—the only person that Yona truly feared; not even Raven surpassed what her rival could do when pushed to her limit—to put the fear of death in the suicidal brunette.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yona Giovanni vs Renee Steinhauser: Round 3 - Page 4 Cleo_f12

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:16 am

Renegade would be pulling with all her might on the chain and possibly choking out Yona. However, even though she was nearly killing Yona via asphyxiation, it still didn’t feel right to her. Eventually, she would let go of the chain as she cursed loudly. Renegade then looked around for more weapons to use.

Renegade would be searching the entire ring for something to use. She then spotted a fan salting up his fries. That gave Renegade an idea as she walked up to the fan. She then snatched it away from them before covering the holes and entered the ring.

Renegade would walk up to Renegade and would pick her up by her hair. She then placed the salt shaker on the ground as she would lift her up and place her in a tombstone position. She then looked back at the salt before she would deliver a tombstone to her rival, driving her rival’s head into the mat. Yona was now laid out from under her. Renegade then looked at the salt shaker and was not gonna put her plan into action.

“You were always such a salty bitch. How about I return to sender with this shit. I hope you can see through that dead eye of yours.”

Renegade then opened up Yona’s non-damaged eye up and had her knees pinning down Yona’s hair, not allowing her to move around so much. She was holding it open as she then grabbed the salt shaker. She then began dumping the salt into the eye of Yona, burning her corneas with salty goodness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:40 am

Yona, feeling her eyes on the verge of bursting from her skull, immediately felt a relief in her body, soon plopped face-first against the canvas. It wasn't exactly a gentle fall, but she'd rather that than being almost choked to death. Renee truly did have a wicked side of her, but Yona was more concerned with her throat, placing her hand over her Adam's apple. She still hadn't fully recovered—a nauseating rush leaving her sick to her stomach. She had lost enough blood to the head to induce quite the headache, yet Danny couldn't do much to give her time. Yona had to either get up, or continue to be beaten senseless by Renee; the latter certainly her worst nightmare.
However, before she could even consider her options, Renee tugged on her hair—the heel letting out a hoarse cry, as she was dragged to the center of the ring. Absolutely terrified, she clawed her nails into the skin of her opponent's hand, but the Renegade was filled with a dreadful desire—Yona greeted with the brief glimpse of a salt canister. She tried to snatch it out of her rival's hand to be swiftly maneuvered into a tombstone piledriver. She knew Renee, placed next to Yona, was clearly the more experienced, and professional wrestler, but this was to a degree that she had never seen before from her—the Renegade's having moved fast enough to both realize Yona's plan and spin her body, with one hand, into an unforgiving piledriver. Yona could barely even speak, as her gaze was hauntingly wide, with her jaw left wide open.
"I..- AHHHH!!" Yona shrieked her heart out; blood leaking from her head as her body dropped lifelessly on the canvas.
To the surprise of everyone, it seemed as if Renee had completely defeated Yona—her stitches having snapped, and turning what was once a formidable foe into the corpse of a jobber. The light from her eyes began to fade; the image of her closest confidants watching on in horror from a distance. At that point, Phoebe frantically leaped over the barricade and tried to charge at Renee, but Iris and Hazel held her back before she could enter the ring. As much as the two wished they could jump Renee, they knew that this was Yona's moment of truth. After months of hatred building up for Renee, they couldn't get involve and get her disqualified. Sadly, she'd have to get back up on her own, but almost as if to taunt the Horsemen to do something, Renee kneeled down on the Greek wrestler's hair, and waited for Yona to get back up—she surely knew she would, and to no surprise, she did. Unfortunately, as soon as her one working eye opened, the bitch of a rival would pour salt into her eye. Manically, Yona continued to scream, rolling her body around in an attempt to flee her captor, but to no avail. Renee had her by the hair tight, and to go any further would just bring more pain to her scalp. However, it wouldn't stop her from stomping her boot on the canvas repeatedly in pain. She wasn't sure how long it would last, but she was going to have to fight blind at this point—the odds truly stacked up against her now.
She hadn't recovered even a bit from all the other attacks; Renee practically beating a literal corpse—one cursed with feeling in her body. She was in excruciating pain, but maybe it was deserved for all she's done. At the very least, she'd begin to believe in such karma after her opponent had managed to completely turn the match in her favor. She truly came to finish her off, and it left the brunette shaken to her core. She truly felt like it might be the end for her, and that Renee had truly proven herself to be the better of the two. However, that was when she heard a loud voice in the distance.
"H-Hey!! Lay your hands on her one more time, and I'll make you regret it!!" Phoebe uncharacteristically shouted at Renee; her breasts pressed against the barricade, with a fire in her eyes—solely held back by the other horsemen. Her mother absent from the crowd.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:31 am

Renegade would be enjoying Yona struggling beneath her but that would cause a reaction from someone in the crowd. She looked over at who was yelling at her and it would be someone she can’t quite put a name on. Renegade knew the audience member also worked in AFW but she couldn’t recognize who she was. Eventually, she would get off of Yona and go towards the outside of the ring to confront the enraged fan.

“What are you actually gonna do anyways, bitch! You wanna come here and beat the shit out of me? Good fucking luck. I can beat your ass anytime and anywhere. But you know what. I’m gonna break Yona more because of you.”

Renegade then turned back to the ring and would look under the apron. She then pulled out a table and began setting it up on the outside of the ring. Once she set it up, Renegade looked back at the fan and pointed at her before entering back into the ring.

Renegade would then walk up to Yona, who was probably still in pain from the salt spot. She would pick up Yona by the hair before dragging her to the corner. Once she was in the corner, Renegade then lifted up Yona onto the turnbuckle.

That was when Renegade realized that this wouldn’t be enough punishment for her rival. She needed to get more extreme. That was when she got the idea of setting out a little arts and crafts onto the table. So Renegade exited the ring, leaving Yona on the turnbuckle. Renegade then pulled out a bunch of thumbtacks and began spreading it all out onto the table.

Once she was finished, she would turn back to Yona and climbed up onto the table. Once she was on the apron, she looked at Phoebe and told her that “this is all your fault.” But if Yona was quick enough, she could make Renegade regret wasting time setting up the spot and make her plan backfire against her. Renegade climbed up the apron and prepared to suplex Yona through the thumbtack riddled table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:20 pm

For a brief moment, Yona finally had some relief from all the damage she was taking. She could barely even keep herself awake, but she could tell, as clear as day, that Renee was preparing for her next big move. It didn't matter much, as the heel was practically paralyzed in place, but she heard Phoebe. She wanted to get involved and kick Renee's ass for talking to her..- Well, in hindsight, the two never truly made it an official thing. The two loved each other, but Yona was still a bit hung over on Raven. After all, their relationship ended in such a terrible way. It was starting to make her have some regrets, yet in spite of that, she still appreciated her blonde teammate's bravery. It was a ferociously she didn't know was in her, and now, she couldn't let that go to waste. However, she was still in a bit of a daze, her head spinning and her head still throbbing from the earlier assault.
It wasn't long before Renee came back into view with a table, and a box of thumbtacks. Yona's heart stopped, realizing what her opponent had planned to do to her—Renee's heel persona far surpassing hers by this point. It was a humiliating display that she wasn't the best at her craft, but more importantly, she was definitely going to tap out if this went any further. She couldn't exactly get away, or even fight back; Yona smart enough to know that it's not best to fight someone with more energy and fewer injuries than you. If she did anything, Renee would simply beat her into place. Yet, despite that, Renee continued to involve Phoebe in their affair—an anger building up in her heart.
Renee, thinking she could mess with her girl and get away with it, seemed to be oblivious to Yona's rage over everything. Getting pricked by dozens of small needles wasn't something she was willing to go through—at least, not alone. The moment her rival climbed back onto the turnbuckle to put an end to the heel, Yona wrapped her arms around her back, and slammed the both of them down on the table. She let out a sharp squeak, taking in some pins, but ultimately satisfied if she managed to trick the Renegade into succumbing to her own work.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:03 pm

Renegade would be preparing to do the superplex onto the table. However, it seemed like her rival had other plans. She was grabbed from behind and for a split second, they went flying. The two then crashed through the thumbtack ridden table; with Renegade receiving the brunt of the move and most of the tacks. The entire crowd got loud for such a hardcore spot they’ve just seen.

Renegade would be wide eyed and paralyzed in pain as the thumbtacks were digging into the back of her. She slowly moved off of the broken table as she was in so much pain. She didn’t know if Yona would be in pain as well but for the moment being, Renegade was more open than a prostitute on the Las Vegas Strip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next