by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

healthyreader, Lobo, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone Empty Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone

Post by saryakimura96 Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:58 pm

"Alright Makoto, don't be or feel nervous, this is your first match, everything'll be okay..." Makoto thought to herself in her mind, the Japanese athlete was standing behind the entrance curtains for some seconds, she seemed to be dealing with some panic due to the idea of having her first match with thousands of people watching, she wasn't used to wrestle with much people around. Plus, this is her first wrestling match outside of her birthplace.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone Empty Re: Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:22 am

Erina would be walking down the hallways in the AFW backstage area and spotted Makoto, her opponent for tonight, having a massive freak out. She decided to come over and help calm her nerves down. She would sit down with Makoto and started patting her on the back.

“Hey. First time wrestling in a big promotion?”

Back to top Go down

Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone Empty Re: Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone

Post by saryakimura96 Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:25 am

Makoto was dealing with the nerves, and those seemed to beat her mentally, not making her afraid but having a panic, until she felt her back getting pat. She turns to look and at her side, there was her first opponent for her debut.

"Oh, yes, this is the first time i participate in the big leagues, I must say. I'm Makoto."
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:36 pm

Erina laughed about her opponent wrestling for the first time. She then tried to ease her nerves by trying to relate to her.

“I’m Erina. I feel the same way as well. I mean, I have a lot of pressure on my back because I have a similar last name to someone pretty famous. You ever seen Rocky? Rambo? Any of the Creed movies?”

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:42 pm

"I haven't seen any of his movies, yet i recognize he is one of the greatest actors of all time, hehe. And nice to meet you, Erina. I'm Makoto." she said with a friendly voice, smiling with both eyes closed, as that interaction helped her to feel less nervous.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:18 pm

Erina nodded as she then heard her music started playing. She then got down from where she was sitting and would shake the hand of Makoto.

“Well. That’s my queue to come out now. I’ll see you in the ring. Good luck man.”

And with that, Erina jogged towards the show curtain. There, she went through it and made her entrance. She walked down the ramp and then slid into the ring. Erina then waited for Makoto to make her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:12 pm

Makoto accepted the handshake from Erina seconds before her entrance and gets up after she went to the arena, waiting patiently until Erina finished her entrance. Some seconds later, som purple 'lightning bolts' shocked the fans and the entire arena turned into a soft dark tone of purple, as her theme starts to play.

Later, Makoto shows up, wearing a sort of classy kimono with hoodie, looking down with the hoodie covering her eyes while walking over the ramp. She was a lot nervous, but interacting with the woman who is her first opponent, as her well-made entrance, made Makoto gaining fair confidence on herself. The japanese 'Shogun' ends walking up to the top of the ramp and still has her face down, as if looking at nowhere. Later, she looks up and climbs over the apron to stand there for some seconds, then she enters to the ring and stands in the middle of the ring with the face down again. Once there, Makoto looks up as the hoodie is off and, and the arena gets back to normal.

After Makoto finished her entrance, which didn't even herself expected to be this great, she took in consideration her pre-match conversation with Erina. Once she walks backwards to her corner, she takes off the kimono and drops it with care, just to stand in the corner while looking at her opponent.

DING DING DING!!
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:17 pm

Erina was impressed by Makoto’s entrance. Guess that was the norm for her opponent back in Japan. It didn’t matter now as she needed to get serious as her opponent was standing across from her now. The bell then ring and it was go time.

Erina began circling the ring with Makoto. She was trying to see what she’ll do for her first move. Seems like she was trying to size her up. Once she got bored of circling the ring, Erina then approached Makoto and began the collar elbow tie up.

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:25 am

Makoto walks in circles inside the ring while getting into a fighting stance until she stops. Later, she charges at Erina to clash with her in the collar elbow tie up, moment in which they struggle. "Yeah, about my entrance, I should thank you for making me feeling better than moments ago..." Makoto said to Erina with a soft smile while still locked in that tie up.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:55 am

Erina would be dancing with Makoto in the ring as they were struggling in the collar elbow tie up. Erina also was thanked for making Makoto feel better before their match, to which she felt good about. However, Erina needed to keep up the act as she would transition it to her giving Makoto a headlock.

“Yeah no worries. I’m glad I made you feel a bit more at home before our match. You want me to buy drinks for the both of us after the match?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next