Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard] Empty Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard]

Post by Yori Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:05 am

Match Type:  Standard
Victory Condition:  Pinfall, Submission, KO, or Disqualification

The clang of metal doors and distant chatter from the busy locker room filled the air as Raelyn Quinn adjusted her phone, propping it onto the top shelf of her locker to get a decent angle. Lucious Lacroix's face beamed through the screen, undeterred by the inappropriate setting of their video call. He was a friend from the early days, a self-described new-age rapper who came up through social media fame through collaborative reaction content with her. While they had initially both been using each other for nothing more than clout farming, they had grown to be friends… or at least the closest thing to friends Raelyn had.

“Did you see my tweet? Total burn right? His name is literally Dirk Loser. Raelyn asked, a self-assured grin on her face as she flexed her fingers, testing the tightness of her gloves. She made a few small adjustments as she struck a few confident poses as much for herself in the mirror as her friend on the video call. Lucious, who was currently endangering everyone around him and was navigating the chaotic traffic, glanced at the screen with a smirk.

“Right sick fuckin’ burn, luv. Dis gormless lad thinks he can tussle wit you? Dafty. Oy, luv, once you get done with dis one, snap a few good ones, yeh?” Lucious said animatedly, gesturing with one hand as he steered with the other. His faux-British accent slipped here and there, though Raelyn pretended not to notice as did most people in their inner circle.

“Mhm. I’ll post up the best one to insta but send you any of the rest. I didn't know you were so interested in this wrestling thing,” Raelyn replied, rolling her shoulders and hopping a few times on the balls of her feet to analyze how her outfit looked and felt. She wanted to be both eye-catching and within the limits of decency… because nobody was going to be getting a dime off of parading her body but her.

Lucious chuckled, glancing at the road for a moment before locking eyes back on the screen. “Well, luv, wrestling's got drama, action, and all sorts. It's like a live-action movie, innit? Plus, seeing you strangle blokes is a right laugh. Keeps things interesting. Can't wait for you to make mincemeat outta this Dick bloke.”

Dirk, his name is Dirk. It's like a little pansy knife or something. Don’t make the guy’s lot in life even worse than it already is L.” Raelyn smirked, happily absorbing the inflation of her ego. Lucious was always reliable hype man. "He's in for a rude awakening…That doesn’t make sense. Er.. Hm. He’s in for some early nightmares… fuck. I need something cool to say. Ideas?”

Lucious hummed softly, bobbing his head in silence. He was thinking, she could tell so she busied herself with lacking her boots. “Uh…. yeah…. Yeah… yeah-yeah…. Uh… check it… yeah, check it…” Raelyn peered back at the phone, moving to lean against the locker to watch Lucious work.

Dirk Loser, mate, you're in for a ride,
Raelyn's gonna school you, ain’t place to hide.
On the mat, in the ring, she's in control,
Submission moves, gonna take their toll.

My freestyle flow, like the punches she throws,
Lyrics hit so hard, everyone knows.
In the squared circle, under the lights,
She's the Knockout Queen, gonna win this fight.

So, Dirk Loser, better watch your back,
My girl Raelyn Quinn's on the attack.
Cheers to the game, to the ring, to the fight,
RaeRae's gonna own the night.

“Nice. Not sure how that is going to help my trash talk but I appreciate it anyway.” Raelyn let out a soft sigh. “Gotta run L, talk to you when the posts go live.”

"Knock'm dead luv." She ended the call when both of them had said their goodbyes. She was riding high on her own self-assuredness, ready to take on the world.
----------

Dangerous Woman:
Raelyn Quinn:

Raelynn stepped out onto the stage with unearned confidence, radiating an air of superiority. Despite this being her first in-ring match here at AFW, her fan following had crossed the gap in content and had shown out in full force. Their cheers and cries to be noticed by the social media star only served to bolster her opinion of herself making her feel bulletproof. She took long strides down the ramp to her music, feeling more and more unstoppable.

She jogged up the steel steps, grabbing hold of the top rope at the top. With an athletic vault, she cleared the ropes without issue and touched down on the canvas, starting to walk the space. This was her first time really breaking in her ring gear and it felt a bit strange. She was used to doing most of her work in wraps or barefoot, but she needed to look extra flashy for her debut. She could worry about her brand next time. She flashed the referee a small wink in passing before turning back to the entryway, waiting to see just how much of a loser this Dirk guy actually was.

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard] Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard]

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:16 am

Dirk sat on the bench in the men's locker room, putting the finishing touches on his fist wrapping. Usually he would wear black wrist straps and elbow pads. But, this time he decided to switch things up a bit and tie on some fist wraps. He wanted to feel like a fighter. And in a way, he was.
His background in muay-thai and amateur wrestling definitely helped. But, today he wanted to feel like a fighter. A badass brawler type of a guy.
Dirk remembered all those times he would sit with his father at home watch all his favorite wrestlers performing and a couple of them wore fist tape. Especially, if a certain straight edge superstar was wearing them. He looked so cool in his young eyes!

But, now was not the time to stroll down memory lane. Now is the time for him to join his heroes. Now is the time for him to inspire that Dirk Lewser out there in the world. That bullied kid that was too afraid to follow his dreams. He hoped his performance tonight would inspire at least someone out there to embrace their destiny despite their circumstance. Good or bad.

Dirk moved his head upward and looked up at the ceiling of the locker room and closed his eyes. His shoulders rose and his body tensed as he took a big breath. Then, those same shoulders would slowly fall and his body would loosen as he exhaled. Last second nerves.

Aaaaah.... Whhhewwww.... Man. He said to no one in particular.
Despite his best efforts to calm himself down, he couldn't. Not completely at least. Why? Because, he was told by the booker of the Tension division that he would be facing yet another woman. But, this time, it would be another new face. The Knockout Queen, Raelyn Quinn.
Dirk knew next to nothing about this woman. But, with the nickname "Knockout Queen", he was sure she dish out some lethal attacks if he wasn't careful. Fine then. It seemed to Dirk that someone up there in high management really liked pairing him with members of the opposite gender lately. He just hoped he wouldn't end up like that pompous prick Daisuke Takeuchi. Who of which, he was still waiting for that match against him so he could pay him for that lovely welcome gift he gave him on his first day here. The mere thought of it made Dirk's blood boil. But, there was nothing he could do now. He could only rise through the ranks and hope he gets the chance to face him at a later date.

Suddenly, a man with a clipboard opened the door to the men's locker room and peered inside.

Dirk Lewser. Make your way to the gp, please. You're on in 5!

Dirk immediately looked toward the door and responded to the staff member calling for him.
Yes sir! On my way!

The man holding the clipboard and wearing a headset nodded and closed the door. A couple seconds after he left, Dirk got up off the bench and dusted his green swimming trunk style wrestling shorts this time, put on his glasses and his white polo shirt. Then, he clenched his fists tight and patted his forehead with the inside of his knuckles three times to hype himself up.

Let's rock!

Dirk left the men's locker room and made his way to the gorilla position. He could still hear Raelyn's theme playing throughout to the arena. It wasn't his cup of tea, but it wasn't a bad tune. Then, it stopped as it was soon replaced with the first couple seconds on Float On by Modest Mouse. Dirk stood back behind the curtain nodding his in time to the music.

Then, at the 00:21 second mark, Dirk would release a primal scream from his lips to hype himself one last time before exiting the curtain!

AAGH!!

Dirk walked his way and stood at the top of the entrance and looked around the vast arena.
He nodded his head to his music again before stopping and crouching down on one knee. He would place his right hand on the entrance ramp and rub his hand on it. Then, he balled up his right fist and in one swift motion he would hop off the ground and throw that same fist forward like he was throwing a haymaker punch! In unison, he would shout LET'S GO!! as he did so. Channeling his hero, but not enough to where it would probably get him sued for entrance infringement, Dirk made his way down the entrance ramp at a steady jog. He waved and gave high fives to a couple of fans along the way.

Once he reached the ring, he hopped up onto the ring apron and climbed in the ring over the middle rope. Finally in the ring, he gazed at his opponent for a second before walking to the middle of the ring. He then, extended his right hand in her direction, citing a handshake.
Dirk was thinking to himself that she probably doesn't think much of him, which was fine.
That was his game plan. Look like a pushover than when their back was turned, BAM! Take a win off of 'em. But, he couldn't get cocky himself. For now, he would just be his usual polite self.

Nice to meet you. Let's have a good match. He said with a polite grin.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard] Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard]

Post by Yori Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:41 am

Raelyn folded her arms beneath her breasts, finding herself leaning up against the turnbuckles as she listened to her opponent's music. After the first few seconds, she looked to the referee confused, eyeing them expectantly as if he knew where her opponent was. Had he gotten scared and run off on her? They didn’t seem all that concerned, so she grumbled and waited until finally…

AAGH!

She jumped a bit, blinking at what she saw spring from the curtain. She wasn’t exactly sure what she was expecting him to look like, given all the joking she had made at his expense but this was even much for her. She could feel a bit of her fashion-trendy side die just watching him… and was he wearing glasses? Did he need those to see, was she going to literally have to beat up a guy in glasses?  Raelyn drew in a deep breath and closed her eyes, taking a moment to recenter herself while Dirk made his way to the ring.

By the time he entered the ring, her eyes opened again, just in time to see her walking towards her. Her expression told a story, wearing a look of disapproval over the whole visual package of the man in front of her. He was right, she didn’t seem to think much of him. Her eyes dipped to the offered hand, then back to Dirk’s face. Despite looking as if she was begrudged to do so, she reached out to take his hand and give it a small shake.

Yeah… okay. Are you going to be wrestling in all that?” She motioned her free hand at Dirk, giving him a questioning look. In her own limited experience people didn’t wrestle in… golf polos and glasses. Admittedly she was too well versed in wrestling despite being in the ring though. “I don’t want to break your glasses if they are like… prescription or something.”

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:20 am

Dirk paid no mind to Raelyn's puzzled look and questioning in regards to his attire. It was simply there to help his nerd aesthetic. What she didn't know, was that underneath the polo shirt and his actual prescription glasses was a wrestling machine ready to make a name for himself.
After releasing the handshake, Dirk would chuckle and explain to his opponent his gear choice.

Oh no. Don't worry about that. The shirt and glasses are merely a part of my entrance gear. I usually wrestle with them off.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:41 am

"Ah... Right." The whole geek squad thing was a choice it seemed. That made it better in some ways, and worse in others. This guy was like the living embodiment of business casual. That thought made her snicker softly as she finished their handshake.  This all had worked to clear up her misgivings about having to deck a guy with glasses so she shot him back with a smirk of her own as she adjusted her gloves. “Good, now I don't need to feel bad when I beat the hell out of you.”

She sounded confident, looking the part as well. Standing up straight she had Dirk beat by a few inches at the very least and her lean muscle was more than visible without making an effort to flex. Raelyn was in fantastic shape and she wasn’t hiding any of it behind a polo shirt.

“If you have a favorite filter, let me know. I want to capture you in a good light once I knock you out.” There was a casual arrogance to her, where this wasn't simple.trash talk. It seemed as though the outcome was a certainty in her mind and everything up until that point was more or less a formality. There was also the lack of context she gave, anyone unfamiliar with her e-fame could be forgiven for not understanding her at first. If an explanation was waited for, none would come. She would simply wait for the bell at this point unless Dirk had some other pressing matters to chat about.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:17 pm

Ah, so she was one of those social media types, Dirk thought. Alrighty then. Granted, he himself had a twitter, but he wasn't one those to supply his fans with every single little update about his life. He felt he only used it when he needed too. Or, when he needed to respond to some cocky wrestler was talking shit about him. Speaking of which, he wondered if Raelyn saw his response to her tweet about him earlier. Oh well. It wasn't the first and probably won't be the last time someone gets his name wrong.

Oh... Will you now? Ok. Guess we'll see about that. Dirk nodded in response to Raelyn's cocky remark of beating the hell out of him. Apparently, she thought of herself as some kind of saint for not having to hold back on a guy with glasses. Truthfully, it went through one ear and out the other. Dirk tried to keep his polite persona, but this woman sure was making it hard. Then, she said something about a filter..? Dirk wasn't the most "in the know" about the social media lifestyle. He felt there were other and better things in life to worry about than one's own vanity. But, whatever. He offered her a response before he walked back to his corner.

Filter..? Oh! That's an instagram thing, isn't it? I'm afraid I'm not that well versed in that sort of thing. I think I'd rather use that energy for focusing on my wrestling. And with that, Dirk walked backward to his corner. Once he reached it, he turned around and began taking off his glasses and taking off his polo shirt to reveal his lean and athletic physique. He was no greek god by any means, but it was obvious to anyone that saw him shirtless that he trained and trained well. Then, he neatly folded his shirt and placed his glasses on top of them and gently set them underneath the bottom turnbuckle far enough so that the ensuing action from the match won't break them. That is unless, Raelyn thought it would be a good idea to try to break his glasses. Which definitely will not end well for her.

Dirk stood and up and turned around to face his opponent once more. Time to get serious!
He raised his hands to his face and kissed the back of his hands wrapped in fist tape before putting his left knuckle into his right hand and flexing his left wrist before switching the hands and doing the same thing to his other hand. Kinda like his hero would do back in the day, minus the kissing part. Then, he bent over and placed his hands on his knees, with his back rising and falling rhythmically in anticipation.

Dirk! Are you ready? The referee said to the rookie. Dirk quickly looked in the referee direction and nodded before returning his gaze back to his opponent. The referee would then head near Raelyn and ask her the same question.

Raelyn! Are you ready?

Last edited by CrashTestDumbass on Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:49 pm

Raelyn stifled a chuckle at the filter response, giving a small shrug. She’d figure it out on her own she supposed. Whatever she wound up doing to his photo she knew it would be oversaturated. Make those purple trunks of his pop a bit more. At least some part of this bland man had some color to it. She smirked at her inner musings while Dirk went off to ready himself by casting off his entrance attire.

She canted her head to the side when he turned back toward her. Back before her exploitation of social media to achieve the level of fame she had clawed from people on the internet, she had started rather humbly as a fitness coach of sorts. No real training, but someone who prided herself on her routine and genuinely wanted to help other people obtain something similar to what she had. Regardless of how she felt about Dirk personally, she was surprised by how well he seemed to be doing for himself under the dork look.

“...Lewser?”
She had only now noticed the writing down the leg of his trunks, furrowed brow deep in thought for a few moments before it clicked. “Oh. Ha… I have been calling you loser this whole time. Like, L.O.S.E.R. I mean, you’ll be one tonight but still. My b.” She had a good laugh at that, shaking her head. She would have thought the promoter would have clarified that sort of thing for her. When the referee inquired if she was ready, Raelyn gave a small nod.

Without further adieu, the bell rang.

Raelyn took a few steps out of her corner, approaching the center of the ring before dropping into a low grappling stance. It appeared more Greco-Roman inspired than traditional professional wrestling for the discerning eye. As a takedown artist, she wasn’t looking to lock up but seize an opportunity to try to try and wrestle her opponent to the ground. She’d try to do just that if Dirk moved in to meet her in the center of the ring, immediately lunging to try and scoop him up by his legs and slam him to the mat with a double-leg takedown.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:41 pm

Ring the bell!

DING! DING! DING!

The bell had rang and the match had official begun! The crowd cheered in reaction and Dirk quickly stood up straight and walked out of the corner to his right, but heading toward his opponent with his hands up near his face in a sort of fighting stance. He heard her make fun of his name once again. And yet he offered no response. He only had himself to blame for picking such a ringname. But, he definitely won't be once he makes this girl eat her words and make her question who truly is the loser out of the both them tonight. But, enough of that. It was time to focus.

As Dirk got closer, he took notice of Raelyn's choice of a wrestling stance. Greco-Roman? He began to wonder if she had amateur background as well. Or if he she knew of him and was just mocking him. Unsure, Dirk lowered his center of mass and leaned forward for a traditional pro wrestling stance and tried to bring his dominant right hand forward to try to ask for a lock-up.

Unfortunately, Raelyn had other plans in mind and would quickly try for a double-leg takedown instead, catching Dirk off guard! He would attempt to quickly wrap his arms around her stomach to at least stay on top of her on her way down! If this was successful, both wrestlers would fall to the mat. But, with Dirk sitting down on the mat and holding Raelyn down with his right arm and trying to pull her left arm back!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:26 pm

“Hngh!” Raelyn was pressed to the mat with Dirk weighing down on top of her, her attempt to take his legs out not working as she intended. Before she could back she felt his fingers wrap around her arm. There were a lot of places he could go with that, a back mount, a chicken wing, regardless she wouldn’t give him the chance. With a hard twist, she spun her body, throwing her elbow back to help shove the arm pinning her away. While he still had her arm, she had unwound herself by flopping to her back. She tried to pull her captured arm in, tucking it close to her chest to try and keep it from being extended all the way where she would lose control of it.

“Not ergh… not bad.”
She kicked a leg up, hard, though it hadn't appeared to go anywhere. It hadn’t been meant to attack, but instead, shift her hips on the mat so she wasn’t laying lengthwise away from Dirk but rather at a slight angle. She would try to shove up at him with her free arm in an attempt to break them apart. If that failed, she was ready to kick up again, though this time at him in a show of her flexibility if he tried to reposition on top of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:01 am

Dirk managed her slam attempt. He just needed to figure what to do next. But, before he could come up with an answer, Raelyn quickly managed force herself out from under his right arm and spin herself onto her back. Dirk sat up onto his knees now, still holding her arm.
Then, while on her back, she would try push up at him and try to get herself free! Kch!

With a click of his tongue, he allowed the girl her freedom, but stood near her on his knees watching for whatever she had in mind next. He wondered if she wanted to continue on the ground or if she wanted to stand.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next