Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard]

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard]

Post by Yori Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:44 am

She hadn’t intended to fall, her wild strike was one of desperation and found her on the mat again. She tucked her elbows underneath her body, pushing herself part way up. She blinked a few beads of sweat from her eyes, shaking some hair from her face as well. Glancing to her side she saw Dirk, laid out as well, seemingly dazed. She reached out to press her palm into his face, giving it a hard shove, not wanting to even look at him right now as she swore under her breath.

This whole match was a disaster. She wouldn’t stand for it, not any of it.  She turned herself towards the edge of the ring and rolled to the side, slipping out onto the apron. Carefully she slipped down to the ringside area, holding onto the bottom rope to help lower herself down. She wasn’t taking part in this sham anymore.

The referee moved towards the edge of the ring, watching Raelyn carefully to make sure she wasn’t going for a foreign object. To their surprise, she was seemingly trying to leave. They gave a small shrug to the unprecedented move and started the count to disqualify her.

“One!”

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs Raelyn Quinn [Standard]

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:27 am

Dirk was trying to shake off the cobwebs and regain his sense of self. He was almost there, or at least he thought he was... Suddenly, he felt a harsh shove to his face. He instinctively raised his left arm toward his face in reaction. The vibrations from all the commotion of the ring helped Dirk regain his senses and he sat up nursing his jaw once more. Geez, Raelyn could hit pretty hard that's for sure. Maybe if she wasn't so vain and cocky, she could hone her striking and become a real force to be reckoned with.

Speaking of which, Dirk looked to his right and noticed that she was making her way to the entrance ramp. Dirk couldn't believe what he was seeing! This woman had the audacity to talk all that shit to his face, cold-cock him with a lucky elbow strike and turn the match back in her favor... but instead of capitalizing on it... she's running away!? She's taking her ball and going home?! THAT'S IT?!

Dirk was instantly incensed due to the fact that she had him on the back foot and refused to capitalize! So much so that he actually got to his feet(with the help of the ropes of course because he was still a little shaken up), and angrily called out to the girl!

HEY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!? ALL THAT SHIT TALKING!! ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT THE WAY I DRESS!! I SCHOOL YOU THIS ENTIRE MATCH!! YOU GET A LUCKY SHOT AND NOW YOU WANNA LEAVE?! YOU- You know what? Fuck this shit! Unbelievable nonsense...

Dirk's tirade quickly turned into quiet grumbling as he climbed underneath the top rope and got to the apron. Then, he hopped off the apron and landed at ringside below, albeit with a shakey landing due to his head being still relatively shaken up. Then, he began to walk his ay toward Raelyn all the while hoping and praying by the time this is was all over, he won't be in too much trouble with the production crew in the back.

His speech definitely surprised some members of the audience, but Dirk needed to vent his building frustration. He was usually a calm and caring soul to everyone he meets. Well, he at least tries to be the majority of the time. Some people in this world just grind his gears just a tad. But, when pushed enough, Dirk will have no qualms with letting someone know exactly how he feels in a situation. It was probably a biproduct of his introverted lifestyle and watching too much wrestling & anime growing up and not having a lot of people to share his thoughts with. But, you know what they say. A man's rage can only boil for so long until he explodes.

Either way, he followed as quickly as he could to Raelyn. Once he was near her, he reached his right hand in an attempt to grab her left wrist!

What are you doing!? We need to get back in the-

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:48 am

“Two!”

Raelyn had turned her back to leave. He could have this fluke win, and enjoy it all with his stupid cheers and dumb face. She was so over this. It was beneath her. When she heard the yelling back from the ring, she paused on the ramp, looking back in annoyance but with the tired eyes of a woman who had just been through hell regardless of if it was her own making. She was tempted to throw up the bird, just happily wave the middle finger at him and leave but she couldn't find it in herself to do it. She just wanted this nightmare of an evening to be over. With a sigh, she turned away, content to hobble herself to the back room to nurse her wounds.

“Three!”

She hadn’t even heard his footsteps on the grated ramp, but when he grabbed her by the wrist and tugged at her she immediately flew into self-defense mode. All of her research into submission holds, all that technical application, even familiarizing herself with several forms of martial arts... it all flew out the window in this single moment of agitation. The first thing that popped into her head was some high-school video she had been made to watch before prom about keeping herself safe from a grabby date.

Formal training went out the window a high school self-defense video popped into her head. She spun about and slammed her boot heel down at the toes of his boot and threw out a swift jab straight for Dirk’s throat in the same motion. She hadn't intended to make use of a dirty shot like that tonight, it just came out when he was backed into a corner. The angle was unintentionally perfect with Dirk’s body obstructing the referee’s view as he counted the two wrestlers out.

“Four!”

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:57 pm

Ok...maybe trying to reach out and grab a girl's wrist wasn't the best idea. But, the adrenaline and being tired was getting to Dirk. To the point that he wasn't thinking clearly. And because of that, he had his toes mashed and received a lightning quick shot to his throat!

Haugh! A wheeze escaped his lips as he fell to his knees, clutching his throat with his hands. Coughing harshly, and almost to the point where he had to spit out saliva unto the entrance ramp and trying to get air flowing back through his windpipe. Some nearby members of the crowd booed Raelyn for her cheapshot while the referee seemingly continued their count, not noticing Raelyn's attack. Another desperation attack struck home and she was back in the driver seat.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:00 pm

Raelyn stared at Dirk, her fist still up from where it had recoiled after hitting him in the throat. There was a look of surprise in her eyes that had dulled the fire that had been there a moment ago. She knew the weight of what she had just done, intended or not. It almost looked as though she was sorry… then the boos perked her ears. That concern spiraled back to hate almost immediately as she barked back at the crowd. “Shut up!”

“Five!”

Who the hell were these people to judge her? She was trying to leave. This wasn't her fault. This was his fault. He made her do this. Her disjointed logic found her looking back to Dirk with rekindled vitriol as she reached out to grab hold of his hair with both her hands, trying to yank his forward into a hard knee strike aimed at his stomach. If she struck him, the enraged model would try to wrench his head down under an arm, applying a standing guillotine choke to her opponent as she about faced, starting to drag him back towards the ring.

Fucking asshole, just couldn’t let it go... Is this what you wanted, huh?” She muttered under her breath. Her hobbled gait picked up into a jog as they reached the bottom of the ramp. She’d let go at that point, trying to hurl Dirk forward, headfirst into the steel ring steps as hard as she could muster.

“Six!”

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:34 pm

Dirk was harshly pulled up by his now disheveled hair. It seemed the whole situation inspired Raelyn to get back in the fight after all. Whaa! He was struck in his stomach with a harsh knee courtesy of his opponent. Dirk wanted to fall to his knees once more to nurse his hurting torso, but Raelyn would not let him.

With another harsh pull to his head, she would lock his head underneath her arm for a guillotine choke! This was bad. Very bad! His throat was still burning from her jab! He closed his eyes and struggled weakly against Raelyn, but it was to no effect! He walked along with Raelyn as she dragged him back to the ring.

Once they reached the bottom of the entrance ramp, Raelyn released the hold and yanked Dirk's body in direction of the nearest stack of steel stairs. Unable to stop himself, Dirk tried to offset the incoming damage by dropping his head and using his back and right shoulder to brace for impact instead.

DAAUGH...! Neh..! Aaaugh... With a loud metallic sound of "THUD!", Dirk slammed into the stairs back and shoulder first! This moved the stairs a small bit but, Dirk definitely took the brunt of the damage. After bouncing off, he would fall onto his right side. Then, he would roll to his left a small bit and clutch at his right arm with his left hand. He would also kick the ground and groan through his gritted teeth. He could've just won the match by way of a count out. But, he needed to show that he was capable of defeating his foe without any tricks or lucky breaks. And what did he get for it? His current situation. Curse his hardworking and competitive spirit!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:36 pm

"Seven!”

As she stood there breathing heavily, surveying Dirk laid out beside the toppled ring steps she let out a tired laugh. So this was what she was after. That sudden rush of adrenaline, that pounding in her chest of excitement. She knew it well, she had it every time she wrapped herself around someone and squeezed them until they passed out, that assertive feeling of dominance made her feel alive. She hadn’t earned it through noble means but the guilt was drowned out by the pumping blood in her veins, invigorating her to do more. She trudged over to Dirk, trying to grab him by the nape of the neck and shoulder, hauling him up. It wasn’t serving either of them if they were counted out.

“Eight!”

She would move to the ring apron, taking a hopping step to close the distance and drag her opponent with her. She tried to throw him up onto the apron through the ropes but as she went to lift him her left arm gave her a reminder it was still tweaked, making her attempt fall slightly short and instead half dump Dirk on the corner of the apron, whereas any commentator would be quick to remind everyone, that was "the hardest part of the ring". Undeterred, she would shove him the rest of the way with the same care of jamming clothes into an overstuffed suitcase before sliding in after, hurrying to beat the count.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:51 am

Still on the ground, Dirk laid near the steel steps steel reeling from the pain in his back and left shoulder. He wanted to get up, but it appeared that Raelyn would assist him in that regard whether he accepted her help to or not. Then, she pushed him unto the ring apron and pushed on him in direction of the ring. This caused him to roll underneath the bottom rope putting an end to the the ref's count. While Raelyn made her way into the ring, Dirk would roll two more times trying to escape Raelyn's grasp, ending with him on his back, breathing slowly and harshly and weakly staring up the ceiling of the arena.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:02 am

Raelyn slid herself back into the ring, reaching up with her right hand to grab hold of the ropes to pull her to a knee. She glanced to where Dirk had ended up, spying him trying to catch his breath and recover. A novel thought she had earlier and never got the chance to do. Why should he have that opportunity then? She snickered softly to herself as she dragged her body upright, slowly stalking over to where her opponent lay. She quicked her step just as she reached him, sending a hard soccer kick at his side.

“Get up.” Raelyn growled, staring down her nose at Dirk as she made her demands. She would try to motivate him by thrusting her boot out to rake her heel across one of his cheeks. "We're fighting after all." If he was unable to make a good effort to even attempt to rise, she’d try to shove her boot heel up against his pectorals, shoving hard to attempt to roll him over onto his back. If he instead actually made an effort to rise, she seemed content to let him but would be waiting to grab for his shoulders if he got to her waist high and would try to deliver a knee to his face. She hadn’t wanted to break his glasses but right now she didn’t seem to care about his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:21 am

On his way to get back onto his feet, Dirk was struck in his side by an incoming soccer kick!
Degh! He winced from the impact and immediately rolled one final time onto his butt. He slowly sat up and used his right arm as a shield to block any other attacks. It seemed to Dirk like Raelyn was getting a little cocky now. Trying to motivate him into showing some kind of resistance. And it was working. It was working well. She wanted a fight, huh? If she kept this up, he would give her one!

Dirk, in his growing anger, would sit up glaring in the direction of Raelyn's legs yet still blocking his side that was kicked by his opponent mere seconds ago. He began breathing aggressively through his nose. Once, he got to her waist level, she would grab his shoulders and attempt to send one of her knees into his face! Particularly, his nose!

In an attempt to counter, he would try to quickly wrap his left arm around her incoming leg, stopping her allowing him to climb back up to his feet while holding her leg!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next