Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas - Page 3 Empty Re: The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:24 pm

Phoebe's eye twitched in anger, the blonde knowing damn well that Renee was aware of her existence just minutes earlier. As a matter of fact, she was called to come into the back to do an interview, which must've been a ploy or something from Yona's rival, she thought. However, she finally had the chance to finally sit down and get to figure Renee out.
Maybe she could end their rivalry then and there; well, not anymore. There was no doubt in her mind that Renee was clearly the bad one. She actually didn't even know the truth about Yona. She knew about the videos, and that they were faked to save Yona's ass and stir controversy, but besides that, she had no clue they were real things that happened. As far as she knew, Yona had done all of this to put an end to the rumors Renee was spreading—only Hazel and Iris knew the truth.
In spite of that, the two didn't even care. They liked Yona, and weren't going to let it soil their friendship, but as for Phoebe, they also noticed how much she idolized and loved Yona. It would be difficult to explain everything Yona had gone through, and what she had done, so instead, they decided to stay hush about it as long as Yona wanted to. The brunette heel had done a lot to make sure her girlfriend never found out; somewhat saying plenty about her feelings for Phoebe. She loved her too much to let her find out the truth, and potentially lose her, but now faced with Renee, she was going to put an end to all of this, somehow.
"Well, actually. I invited Ms. Vermillion here. She's been due for an interview for a while now, so I've decided to merge hers with yours," Cami responded to Renee, patting a chair next to Renee in an attempt to let Phoebe know where to sit.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas - Page 3 Empty Re: The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:31 pm

Renegade thought nothing of it since this was basically a challenge. And Renegade was no bitch so she allowed Phoebe to interrupt her interview and merge with hers. This was basically a match press conference between her and Phoebe.

“Alright then. You merged yourself into my post match interview. So Cami, ask her your questions.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:20 pm

"Well, Renee Steinhauser. If you could give some advice to a new rookie like Phoebe, what would you tell her right now?" Cami asked, almost as if she was trying to taunt Phoebe.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:26 pm

Renegade looked at Phoebe before speaking.

“If you want some advice, Phoebe, I recommend you have a mentor that’s not a blatant murderer. Or are you one that is sleeping with her; which is a way more worser thing for you to do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:42 pm

"Actually, she's not a murderer! That's a completely false allegation! And believe me, Yona is a far better person than you are. You have no idea what type of person she is, and frankly, that wasn't even what the question was about. I'm perfectly happy in my relationship with Yona, so step off."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:09 pm

Renegade chuckled by how ridiculous Phoebe was acting. It was very clear that Yona did her best to hide her secrets from Phoebe and it worked.

“Wow. She really rewired your brain there. But if you really want me to answer that question, then here is some advice, Phoebe. Don’t bite more than you can chew.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:44 pm

"Are you threatening me? I'd sure hope not. I'll fight you any day for Yona, and I know she'd do the same. She loves me more than you could ever know.."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:38 pm

“Oh really. Does Yona love you enough to tell you how I made her quit in an ‘I Quit’ match? Or how much pain I delivered to her in all of my matches with her? Because let me tell you something, kid.”

Renegade then grabbed the collar of Phoebe’s attire before getting real up close to her.

“Because if you go through with challenging me in the ring, I’ll make sure Yona drags you out of the ring after the beating I’ll give to you.”

Renegade then let go of Phoebe before walking away, ending the interview. It seemed like Phoebe got her answer on challenging Renegade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:43 pm

"Tsk.. bring it then!" Phoebe shouted; left with the realization that she had to fight Renee. Though she didn't fear the woman, she was clearly the better wrestler in all regards. The blonde heroine didn't even have the strength to beat anyone but jobbers, and other newbies. She didn't stand a chance, but even so, Yona fought Speranza for her, and lost horribly—even if she lost, she had to fight to prove herself to the woman she loved.
Tightening her fist, she stormed off in the opposite direction of Renee, leaving Cami all to her lonesome.
"Oh boy, I caused another fight," Cami joked to the cameraman, shrugging her arms lazily.

THE END

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3