Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trista-Ayane vs Okami-Ataru (finished)

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Trista-Ayane vs Okami-Ataru (finished) - Page 8 Empty Re: New tag team in town (Trista-Ayane vs Okami-Ataru)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 pm

"N-Nghhff....s-so tight...". Okami's face turned red, both due to embarassement and lack of air from being double-squeezed into Ayane's passionate constriction.

To the girl's joy, their sweaty bodies were squirming against each other in a sensually suggestive way, distracting her prisoner so that she could proceed to wear him down in her coils, while his struggling hands would provide a pleasurable caress to her smooth skin.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Trista-Ayane vs Okami-Ataru (finished) - Page 8 Empty Re: New tag team in town (Trista-Ayane vs Okami-Ataru)

Post by MrDoctor Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Ayane had broken the kiss for a bit, so she could completely lock their legs together, she would then ask, "Hey Okami, after this do you and your friend want to get together after the match?" after he answered, she would lock their lips back together.

Last edited by 913 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Okami gasped as he was briefly allowed to breathe, panting as she was furtherly trapping him in her hot coils.
"W-Wha.. mmnnn...", he moaned as Ayane's lips sucked his breathe away a little more.

Of course, he would have been glad to say yes to her offer, but all he could do at the moment was to moan and squirm in her deep kiss, his eyes half-closed in delight as she was having her sensually crushing way to render him docile and easier to be put into their holds.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 am

Ayane had let go of the kiss, and unwraped her legs and brought her legs back up to his waist and started to smack him around alot. "I'm sorry, but this is still a match, oh wait, you didn't answer my question!" She got up and brought him to the corner where her partner is. "So, will you answer my question? You know, before I tag Trista in?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:10 am

Pleasantly dazed by Ayane's kiss, Okami was caught by surprise when she started to smack him. "ungh, darns..!". Being uneasy at the idea of striking back, he basically tried to block the majority of her hits, which he managed to do quite well, being used to streetfight matches.

But, she was right: he still had to answer her question. Eventually, the boy managed to block one of Ayane's arms, getting her off balance so that he could roll out of her pin. With that, his silly mind came out with an answer, which was likely to put him into a tight spot later: "Ok then... but let's make it interesting: i'll risk in first person: IF I WIN, you and Trista come out to dinner with us and you have to call us "MASTERS" for tonight.... IF YOU WIN, you leave Ataru alone, but i have to come with you to the shower room and, even if it's boys territory, you have me at your commands until i have washed both of you. And after that, me and Ataru still take you girls out for dinner, but you are in charge and we pay the bill. How sounds?" he blinked, himself a bit surprised of what he had just said.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 am

"Sounds good!" Ayane had said as tagged in Trista, and whip him to the ropes, just to have him come back to Trista and having her grab him and landing an exploder suplex. Trista would then wait behind him and go for a german suplex.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:57 am

"UUNGHH..!" Bounced and slammed around like a ragdoll, Okami would slowly stand up, dazed and sore after Ayane's exploder suplex, groaning softly as he staggered on his feet, and suddenly feeling Trista's arms hug him from behind trying to lift his frame.

Still stubborn in spite of his worn down conditions, the siver haired boy would brace himself, trying to hook his leg to Trista's leg in the uncertain hope to resist her german-suplex attempt. Though, even in that case he would remain in a both vulnerable and teasing position with the girl pressing herself behind him.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:25 am

"Oh, you want to be that close to me do you?" Trista started to tease him, by pressing her breasts on his back, slowly but sensually licking his ear, for as soon as Okami let his leg go of hers she was going to go for the german seplex.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 am

Okami knew that Trista was probably just using a distracting strategy to get the advantage. Still... it worked, especially in his already weakened conditions. The trapped boy would blush and moan faintly at Trista's seductive teasings.

One second later, a loud slamming sound could be heard as Trista's german suplex was connected, leaving the boy quite softened in her embrace.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 am

Trista got up, bringing Okami with her, going to the corner, and tagging in her partner, who would have Trista hold him in a full nelson, and Ayane would pound at his stomach. Ayane suddenly went for a quick roll-up. "ONE!..."

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Trista-Ayane vs Okami-Ataru (finished) - Page 8 Empty Re: Trista-Ayane vs Okami-Ataru (finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next