Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy - Page 10 Empty Re: Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 01, 2010 4:04 pm

A breathless groan was the most coherent reply that Andy could articulate, as Phe's powerful thighs would grind tighter around his now softened neck, matter of factly going to smother his mouth and nose against her mound while squeezing him into oblivion.

Pain to his jolted neck started subsiding into a much smoother and pleasant numbness, while you could feel strong, manly muscles turn into jello, melting in your deadly embrace. Lack of air would lull his tired will into sleepyness a little more, letting you feel the warm breeze of his meek, surrendering sigh against your sensitive skin.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy - Page 10 Empty Re: Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy

Post by MrsIffy Sat May 01, 2010 4:28 pm

"Oh, Andy just another round and we'll be eating at Applebeas! I can't wait!"

The seconds pass before Phe realized that she was probably talking to a breathless potato by now.

"Andy?....Are you there?"

Phe would ask just once, carefully loosening her grip only by a little to allow him to speak. She wouldn't want to release a still conscious prey, now right?

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Andy was ready to slip into blissful unconsciousness, but he was still barely awake as your soft voice teased his ears.

When he feels your constricting legs loosen around his enveloped head, his body twitches into a meek, instinctively attempt at fight back, his lips murring in strenghtless exertion as the sleepy guy is matter of factly going to make things harder to himself. "m..mnh....unhhh..."

Last edited by 157 on Sat May 01, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat May 01, 2010 5:01 pm

You looked as if you were slowly coming back to life; definately something Phe wasn't looking foward to seeing.

"Ohh....you are awake...."

Phe sets her chin, frowns, then rolls her eyes.

"Guess it can't be helped....oh well...."

Her legs would seal back together around your neck, and then continue it's regular punishment.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 01, 2010 5:20 pm

The ref-girl, who had been watching the whole scene with a puzzled expression so far, could not hide a soft giggle at how you were nonchalantly resuming your punishment to your male prey. His face turning purple both out of embarassement and breath restrainting; your rolling eyes giving an impression of your complete control and dominance, which she was secretly enjoying.

Warm, glistening thighs pressed Andy's neck once again, absorbing the last remaining of resistence from his tired will. Another surrendering sigh would bath your damp skin once again, and you could take all the time to watch your prisoner succumb slowly, shallowing and closing his tired eyes which gave him a cute defenseless look in the encasing hug of your pulsating figure four.

Last edited by 157 on Sat May 01, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun May 02, 2010 1:31 am

"Aaaaanytime you want to pass out, just be my guest and do it...."

Phe's voice carried a hint of agitation at your resistance so far, but it was mostly because that there is another significant other who is speaking it's mind, only that it's voice was a low, muffled, growl.

"Ooohh....my tummy.... so hungry...."

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 02, 2010 2:50 am

Lost in her own pleasurable fantasies of squeezing a strong guy unconscious, the ref-girl was giggling to herself sheepishly, when she finally realized that, probably, her work was required again. "hihi...woops! i guess he's out now..", she chirped, not missing the chance to lay herself into the whipped cream coat in order to count Andy's knockout.

On his hand, Andy was floating on a fluffy cloud, resting his head in the soft cradle of Phe-s thighs like the most defenseless poor thing. Not aware of the refgirl lifting his muscular arm by the wrist and watching it drop down limply, he just kept sleeping peacefully, murring softly against her beautiful opponent's skin as the ref rethorically yelled "ONE...!", wittingly taking all the time to proceed with the count.

Last edited by 157 on Sun May 02, 2010 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun May 02, 2010 12:20 pm

"TWO....!"

The ref's slapping hand disrupts the pool the cream a second time. Meanwhile, Phe yawns and waits...probably thinking about food.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 02, 2010 1:14 pm

With her legs still holding him secure, there was no possibilities that Phe's unconscious prisoner could wake up in time to avoid the third count.

As the refgirl gleefully yelled: "THREE! Score is now tied to 1 on 1 !", Andy was sleeping nnice and tight inbetween her pillowy thighs. Deeply in his mind he was dreaming of his beautiful opponent, which brought a little smile on his lips. Little he knew that Phe's thoughts were probably focused on... other things.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun May 02, 2010 1:57 pm

...other things such as that taaasty 5 dollar special on Baby Back Ribs covered with that oh soooo delicious A1 steak sauce.
Or what about thier medium rare Grilled Steak? Phe's tongue could almost taste the soft, succulent pink meat from inside the cooked steak.
Her mouth began to water. Her muscles had tensed up and her mind began to slowly drift elsewhere.

"Ooohhh....I'm so starving....."

"Yes.....yes you ARE!"

"Huh?"

Phe's heart jumped and her dream halted suddenly. That voice...that voice definatly wasn't Andy's. Phe glances back at the ref, who just stared back at her in silence. Where was that voice coming from?

"Down here!!!"

"Huh...? My own belly...i-it's...talking to me!?"

Last edited by 725 on Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next